Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 48. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
I sell my altcoins gradually, then I'm getting gradual again. By doing so I increase the amount of coins in my wallet
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
December 14, 2018, 06:47:59 PM
For the most part, on the early, feared that all will fall even below. And then, in the end, bought again. But now something is going on with the market inexplicable
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 14, 2018, 06:41:42 PM
The most realistic reason is to avoid greater losses, gain profits, and for life's needs. The decision to hold or sell tokens is the absolute right of each holder, based on the analysis and needs. We cannot say "hold is the best", because it is all very relative, depending on market movements and timing.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
December 14, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
Inexperience i would say. A lot of people got into cryptocurrency this year 2018 after the Bitcoin all time high of 20k usd that shook the media. People came to dig the next gold without intricate knowledge of the market. This has caused a lot of weak hands we have today in cryptocurrency
We cant blame them either cause they only think that by having crypto will be easy for them to get money but they are wrong.  They are manifesting their own knowledge without even doing a thorough understanding of the market trend.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 14, 2018, 06:31:37 PM
I think there are many reasons why they sell too early, one of them is maybe panic selling. they are afraid that prices will fall even deeper, or they are happy to get a little profit. but clearly, the reason they sell their altcoins is the best for them. if I am the same, I will hold if I still lose, and will sell even though get a little profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
cryptocurrency activities are not stereotyped.
some will see reasons to sell, while others will see alternative reasons to buy.

For instance;
You saw a viable coin that you believe will appreciate in value on the short run.
That's one signal that the coins in your possessions are not showing; what do you do?

sell off the one in your possession for the viable option.

Other people may sell for varying reasons like FUD; etc. One thing is for sure; there will always be some people selling while others are buying. That's what makes cryptocurrency and exchanges unique.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 14, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
Inexperience i would say. A lot of people got into cryptocurrency this year 2018 after the Bitcoin all time high of 20k usd that shook the media. People came to dig the next gold without intricate knowledge of the market. This has caused a lot of weak hands we have today in cryptocurrency
Indeed. But this is nothing to complain about. More coin for us
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
Those who sold their altcoins, perhaps good altcoins for bitcoin, by now would have seen the same bitcoin plunged. Which is to tell them that there is no coin that cannot plummet. There are some altcoins that are rising despite the dip. They should have kept the good altcoins for some time and sell those that seem to be shitcoins for bitcoin.
Sometimes, whenever any dip is noticed, one can convert into stable coins, such as TUSD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 14, 2018, 01:59:13 PM
To me I will go with the idea of selling some of my coins, because most of them  have depreciated but at the same time I will be buying back some more good altcoins so that I can be able to average my loses.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 14, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
Most people sell they tokens or altcoins for almost loses of the price they invest in ico and the most surprising of the whole thing is that they keep investing.  Trading is game and you have to have strong mind before you can invest rightly.  I believe that there are some coins that worth selling because there have no futuristic value and if one mistakenly invest in those coins it is better you sell early than keep holding.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
I am not selling my coins even I invested some money in this low market. Crypto market will rise again and then my decision will give me huge return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 14, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
Because of the need of money my dude, I personally don't want to feel like "damn I lost some money on that's alts' so what I do was to sell even at loss, besides there are some bills to cover right.

That's right, Even I waited patiently for a long time but there was no changes in the market, So I finally gave up few coins to afford my general expenses. Yes I was very disappointed while giving them for cheap price as I was dependent on this.

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 14, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
Why is selling an altcoin always fast? after listing in the market, after distribution. Maybe a lot of people do the same thing as I do selling altcoin very fast. I sell altcoin because maybe I need capital or funds for everyday life. And also I sell not originally but I see the price that I think is right for sale. Therefore I sell when I feel right to sell.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
After market down record amount of history everyone afraid to lose more money. They don't even know this market is now on the bottom selling more coin could be bad to get profit.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 14, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
Because of the need of money my dude, I personally don't want to feel like "damn I lost some money on that's alts' so what I do was to sell even at loss, besides there are some bills to cover right.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
December 14, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
not only is it the ''initial way to think about selling altcoins'' but this is a way to minimize the impact when selling losses. How can? seeing a bad market situation is not the right way. if you believe in decisions and choice of coins from your own research . I think you can also judge for yourself, in determining opportunities to sell or hold it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
In my opinion, not all investors will sell all the coins they buy at ico at very cheap prices, some investors who really believe that the coins will give a lot of profits will surely hold the coins they buy and will sell when the price has reached the price of ico
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 14, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
The bear market is continue and most altcoins will keep dropping in value. BTC and fiat are the safe options now

I know they are the safest choice. But how about those alts price that some bought on high peak? They needed to convert those buy altcoins for btc and eth consider also the loss incurred in the process. If youre that buyer would you sell it for btc? Just because its more safe? That isn't even guaranteed. For me I just hold it to certain point that I can at least break even cause its pointless to sell it now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 14, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
I am only selling my altcoins as soon as possible because if i know that this kind of altcoins have not capable to high their value in the market, importantly we know better of our altcoins so that it was not wasting our time to wait to increase their prices.
Knowing and believing to the existence of altcoins that you are holding is very important as we might hold or sell it right away after knowing that there's no clear future ahead, we do need to understand that everything inside this business is all about trusting and making a good position, selling is part of the market timing is very important among each decision that you will take.
Pages:
Jump to: