Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 46. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
I did not sell my altcoin and until now still keep it, sell now only get a loss, it is better to save it first and stay patient waiting for the price to rise then sell it
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Because they do not give what is expected of them. And the development of many coins has slowed down, but every day there is less and less hope and faith in further growth. And how to act on yours.
Activity: 417
December 17, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
It is not a wise idea to sell your coins at peanut. It is clear that the market will not collapse and it is rather being accepted by the world. So the definite idea is that the market will rise again and made investors riches. I think people sell their holdings fearing that the market will collapse and they may lose all their investments.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 17, 2018, 02:35:31 AM
I try to keep all the coins that I have without selling and exchanging them for anything, because I believe that they will soon make a profit!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
Many people continue to hold coins at a declining market price. Because they are sure if the market will recover. But it must be noted that they do not always only hold coins but also do day trading. With daily trading, profits are also obtained every day.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 17, 2018, 02:19:15 AM
For me I am selling my altcoins to soon because of the unhealthy market. I am selling it all as soon as I have seen the epic crash of the prices. And now all I do was to wait the coin and tokens prices to go bottom and buy again.
take put and sacrifice some our money in bearish market sometimes be good decision for to avoid bigger loss.moreover this market already passed more 10 months and no sign to reversal.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
December 17, 2018, 02:06:20 AM
For me I am selling my altcoins to soon because of the unhealthy market. I am selling it all as soon as I have seen the epic crash of the prices. And now all I do was to wait the coin and tokens prices to go bottom and buy again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

In such situations, most people sell the coins they have because they experience a situation of extraordinary panic. With a significant decline, it has made many people take quick steps by selling the coins they have, even though in analysis they have suffered losses. This is unavoidable, difficult situations will certainly make everyone think without thinking carefully. It's only natural because this is a difficult situation and there is no best option available.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
I won't sell my holdings anymore, thus are intended for my long term holdings because I already earned money from my previous investment so that what I have left now is for my future goals.
Well, now is certainly a good time to pick up coins for long trades , I think they can bring a lot of money , the capitalization is very low and I guess we can soon bounce

If it is a long investment, the investor must know how long to keep that investment. For example, if they only prepare for one year. But if the market needs two years, then those investors will also fail
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
December 16, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
Selling your altcoins will not be a smart thing to do, if you are still holding them after all these huge drops. Instead of selling them, you can get rid of the ones with no future and progress, and invest in those with more potential.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 16, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
because people, for example, took a credit and need to give it back, and coins only become cheaper. Or people even want to save at least something.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
let them sell tbh , im buying but not that great cause im waiting for ethereum to hit 55$
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 16, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
Some altcoins are real shits and just as the name implies, they worth nothing. You might see their prices increase, but will definitely fall to the barest minimum. Imagine an altcoin that about $24 for some time and all of a sudden falls to as low as $0.01. That is a huge loss to the holder.

Which is why we need to be careful of what to hold. Some of the have no product, therefore, there is no value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
I think that is still the best coin today that you should be investing bitcoin because it is still the leader so even though its low price is now increasingly investing in it because they believe that when its price rises big money they will earn.
Activity: 504
December 16, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
I will sell my altcoin when the price rises because I'm certain that the money I earn is so much if I imitate someone else now, as many holders are losing money because they sell their altcoins for sale right away of its price now.
Activity: 182
December 16, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
Keep coins in the long run is good but the question is when you bought them, if a person bought altcoins and the market goes down the earlier he sells them the more will be able to buy at the time of drawdown. Or people just lose faith and hope in the market., but I believe in the market and keep the same Ethereum.
Activity: 392
December 16, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
I won't sell my holdings anymore, thus are intended for my long term holdings because I already earned money from my previous investment so that what I have left now is for my future goals.
Well, now is certainly a good time to pick up coins for long trades , I think they can bring a lot of money , the capitalization is very low and I guess we can soon bounce
Activity: 770
December 16, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
not all the altcoins that I have are selling quickly, there are some of my altcoins that I maintain. the main reason I sell my altcoin quickly is to avoid bigger losses, and the altcoin that I sell has an unclear future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
I just sold all altcoins, because the market conditions continued to deteriorate. and I can't wait to sell it. I think if the market won't recover again and it's hard to push up the altcoin price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Some people sell their altcoins because they need cash. Some people sell their altcoins because of be panic. Especially when they reading bad news in the media and on the internet about the crypto, that time they starting to sell their altcoins. Some of these people sell their altcoins and buying Bitcoin because they think Bitcoin is safer. Some the other people leaving the crypto market completely.
Pages:
Jump to: