Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 44. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
It all depends on the perspective of altcoin and on how much profit a person needs to receive. I usually hold my coins for a long time to get more profit. I wait 2-3x!
Each of us understands how low prices for cryptocurrency have fallen compared to 2017. To wait for the level of the cryptocurrency market of past years, we must wait several years unequivocally.
Activity: 518
December 22, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Well, people just do not want to certainly wait a lot of time to get the money, and of course more often can not look at how the balance falls and they fix , but of course you need to keep those altcoins that have a great future
Activity: 304
December 22, 2018, 03:26:12 AM
Now many are starting to sell their coins for various reasons. Including due to their life circumstances, panic or investment. But I think that the decision was mainly caused by the desire to save their money until prices reached the bottom. But I continue to hodl most coins, I believe in their appreciation from next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
It all depends on the perspective of altcoin and on how much profit a person needs to receive. I usually hold my coins for a long time to get more profit. I wait 2-3x!
Activity: 420
December 21, 2018, 04:46:52 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think they are selling them right away because  they needed them badly . They worked so hard  for it and they waited so long for all the outcome of their works.  The way of  living now is getting harder and harder that is why people want it the immediate results  of their long wait.
Activity: 253
December 21, 2018, 04:30:39 AM
Many simply sell their coins immediately because of panic. They are simply afraid that in the future the price of coins may continue to decline. But I think that it is better to have patience and wait - over time, reliable coins will definitely begin to rise in price and will generate income for investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
I think that for many it is an acceptable option. But, of course, I would like that people would not waste their time in vain on expectations, because now, apart from expectations, they can earn. If you are still waiting and doing nothing, then perhaps it makes sense to spend this time with benefit. Start learning to trade, because trade now (as always) is profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
Because it's the best way to get more profit.  You can get more profit if you sell immediately in 90% of cases.  Of course it's bad for a project. This can reduce the price of the token etc.  But if you look at bounty hunting as a job, this is the best way to get more money.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
As a hunter, my crypto is almost from my hard work rewards, which I think is very valuable, so I prefer to sell crypto for a safer interest (legal currency)
Activity: 550
December 20, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
I put off selling the altcoin that I have because I bought it at the wrong moment, so it will only cause losses, but I'm sure the crypto will recover and be great again
Activity: 756
December 18, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
Smart people or investor are here for their profits after they think profits is ok sell token. Early token happened in the market by hunter or bonus.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
I think most of people here in the crypto world want to earn money right?  that is why if they buy  a lot of coins in low price and they think they can make a good profit if they selling it, they sell it immediately because not all time the price is good, so they take the opportunity to earn money if the price is good.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 20, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
You should know other factors beyond the desire of impatience. There may be some people who need something urgent and forced to sell their assets at low prices less than when they bought. Not all people in crypto are rich people, many poor people here too,although they use "safe money" but if there is something related to financial and urgent once of course he's going to sell its. So people sell assets at cheap prices has several factors and we can not blame or consider them stupid without knowing the real reason.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 20, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
You need to remember that all new coins will get value quickly and the possibility that many people sell their altcoin because they benefit from it so they sell to exchange it for BTC like what happens to the new token they will get the price in the middle of the road map and after that the token will lose a very high value so it's wrong if we do that

of course it's a smart move to lose a lot of value when the market falls.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 20, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

I fully agree with this statement. The optimal strategy for working on the market now is to continue hodl your good coins. No need to hurry with their sale. Indeed, after the recovery of the situation in the crypto market, they can again actively rise in price and generate income for investors.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 18, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
1. I need money and i need to sell them to support my family's need!

2. The token price will go down in the market so i will sell them and buy back later.

3. There is no good buy support and the team is not working for the development well.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
Many altcoins that you keep will die. You'll watch them like at the picture) Better than this shit coin to sell in bitcoin and increase its quantity. Bitcoin is the future.

I agree that bitcoin it is the future, but altcoins are the present. now you can earn very good money on the growth of altcoins
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
Many altcoins that you keep will die. You'll watch them like at the picture) Better than this shit coin to sell in bitcoin and increase its quantity. Bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 18, 2018, 01:55:58 PM
To sell it at a low BTC price is certainly a distinct advantage, especially if the BTC price is down, but the altcoin we have has a high pump, if seen from a pair of dollars, there is nothing wrong if we make BTC at that time by holding and waiting for BTC to increase , of course we will get a double profit, but things like this are very rare because usually when BTC falls, altcoin prices will also experience the same thing with the price of BTC so holding assets is very important and waiting until next year.
Activity: 912
December 18, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
Basically, we somehow feel when altcoin reaches the top and we sell it. Someone bought at very low prices back in 2017 and it is profitable for him to sell and make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: