Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 47. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
in my opinion most people sell their altcoins quickly, because they are very worried about the market conditions which are currently decreasing continuously, and that sometimes makes many people feel very worried.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Why judge them as if they were the stupid ones that sell their altcoins so early? Maybe they needed the money so they immediately cut their loss and sell it for their needs. Even me, I sell some of my altcoins even if its price is lower than my initial investment if I really needed the money for emergency purposes.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
For me the reason why i sell my altcoins i has nothing to do the price wont go up but down so i do my research find some good ones to buy then i buy those so my precious time wont be wasted while waiting
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

People are selling their altcoin because they don't want that the value will go deep. They prefer the current value than to lost some of their altcoin. For myself I am contented of what had the value in the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 15, 2018, 01:45:18 AM
Those people who panic for sure  will have a plan to sell their altcoins so soon because that is their only solution to cut their loses but it cannot help to them because they will not recover unless they have patient to wait the value to up again or recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
Mang will rather prefer to sell their altcoins than watch it dump in them and begin to nurse the hope of it rising again.It is never a crime to sell in order to avoid dump especially with the level of dip we are having now,if selling will be the only way out uo avoid loss,why not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Even if I sell it now the price is very down even my assets have experienced a very large decline. -70% due to the decline in bitcoin prices and of course this really makes me worry about panic sell
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 15, 2018, 12:31:30 AM

for me, each person must have their own capacity, so if for example they sell at a price that we think is still low, that may be only according to our minds, other people must have other factors that we do not know that cause them to sell their assets. This kind of thing is actually quite simple to me, If we need it, Just sell, Otherwise, HOLD it
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 15, 2018, 12:02:11 AM
Sometimes we selling alts because we afraid what their price fastly dumped by community.
If am have token and know what in near future will be any airdrops, better sell this tokens and rebuy after drop
December 14, 2018, 11:58:37 PM
Worried that the market conditions are still fluctuating, of course this is what makes people panic and finally sell coins with the wrong time, for now it would be better to save your coins and sell them when crypto has gone up so that they will get the maximum price
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 14, 2018, 09:22:13 PM
for cut loss? afraid of losing value or losing the crypto market?

the wrong decision, you should keep holding to wait for the price to recover.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 09:17:39 PM
Because the market conditions are not yet stable and whether it will rise again can not be confirmed, then all altcoins are sold at a price that is not maximal, actually it would be better if we wait for the price to rise, but it returns to ourselves we will sell or hold it
copper member
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

Maybe, people in the cryptocurrency space have their respective yet different point of view with regards to what cryptocurrency will going to dominate the market at the very soon, maybe they believe that bitcoin will going to reach an ATH again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 14, 2018, 09:11:15 PM
People are selling now because they lack adequate knowledge in cryptocurrency which makes them liable FUDs. Most of these sellers have the intention that crypto is collapsing which really shows lack of understanding in this revolutionary technology.
As a basic lesson, during bear markets, it is smart and good to hold in order to raise the demand level of the coins on the market. When this happens, the market value increases as well. Selling off during bear market only deteriorate the market's value as we are experiencing now.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
Of course there is no hope, the number of ICOs of course makes the future of altcoins, especially tokens difficult, very tight competition has made many tokens to die so that when there is negative news about tokens I immediately sell even though I lose.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
December 14, 2018, 08:20:19 PM
I think a lot of people are following the herd in this bear market. Some people are dumping their altcoins and hoping to buy back in at lower prices. It may be working out so far, but at some point people will get burned.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 14, 2018, 08:16:53 PM
I won't sell my holdings anymore, thus are intended for my long term holdings because I already earned money from my previous investment so that what I have left now is for my future goals.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 14, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Some of people in crypto is hurry to sell their coins because some of are wants a easy money which is wrong mostly to new comers in crypto.  If wants to succeed in crypto its better to know  everything  and study it so we know how we handle and manage our funds in crypto.
Activity: 700
December 14, 2018, 07:58:44 PM
I do not sell my coins or tokens until I get profit from the fact that I invested in them, in most cases, this tactic works, but sometimes it's worth selling, since you will go into the minus.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 14, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

A smart investor will never invest all his money in one coin. Whatever prospects she has, there is always a chance for unforeseen developments.
Pages:
Jump to: