Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 5. (Read 70074 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Anyone selling his or her coins is personal decision. Normally, I only hold coins belonging to projects I think have great future prospect for long term. I trade coins too with TA and FA,  using stop loss. What I never do is sell coins after massive dip, I always believe there will be a rise, unless the project exit scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
They are selling their altcoins because they see the rise of it but they are not really satisfied with it,they sell because the altcoins they hold has market value but not high as they buy and invest in the project before.And if you want to hold for a long term or short term i recommend the Dencoin tokens as good investment.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I personally do not sell altcoins so fast while the market has not fully recovered I still survive with the altcoin that I have, maybe when I was pressed for necessity or saw an opportunity to sell of course I would sell it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Sold all altcoins at the beginning of the year. And I'm not going to buy anything, only bitcoin. Sometimes you can play and buy something like bnb.

I don't have a lot of bitcoin, because I still have the altcoin that I have. My belief is still strong against the altcoin that I have will experience huge growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
I do not like to hold coins as I am particularly interested in trading rather than holding. The people involved in cryptocurrency just say hold, hold and hold. But holding without knowing the market situation may land you in loss. So you should have a clear knowledge about the market and cryptocurrency before blindly following their advice.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Holding is not a must thing to get profit in crypto as there is always time to sell and get some profit so as to rebuy and have more token unlike just hold and have same token for ducking year which might have multiply in like 10x , but every one has there opinion to the token or project they are holding so trade wisely and enjoy your trade with minimize of lost.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

I personally think that the alt season is not coming yet, so I will not sell my alts until the ratio against BTC is going higuer.
Please, be smart and don't sell cheap!
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
There are many reasons, maybe because loss of patience, extreme need of money or you just stop believing in the altcoins, in my case I don't sell my altcoins because I believe in their potential but maybe if I come to the point that I needed money i might sell it aswell
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Sold all altcoins at the beginning of the year. And I'm not going to buy anything, only bitcoin. Sometimes you can play and buy something like bnb.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Fear of a greater decline makes people better off not taking too much risk. It has become a natural thing for me now when the bounty is distributed shortly thereafter there is a very large dump on the market.
That certain fear really makes the investors loses huge investment money, not realizing that the market will also bounce back when all the dumpers already done, thought it's conditional as it will still depends on how the developers will take charge and start to make adjustments to get supports from the community, when the team act accordingly massive dumped can be reversed to another pumped.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Right now I am buying altcoins that are longterm and have potential because knowing that today is still good and the good thing is to hold it until the price rises immediately after the price is expensive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I get altcoins only by participating in bounty campaigns but still do not sell them immediately, I like many expect that the price will rise again. But recently, maybe about a year, the price is only falling and we all lose our money.
Merit: 2
There could be more reason why some sells out their altcoin. Personally I sell when I am in dire need of funds and can't raise it from anywhere other than from my assets. It's never my intention to sell but sometimes I can't help it. I sold some recently because it was quite urgent and that's my reason of selling.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
I will sell my altcoins as soon as possible to make a big profit, because if you wait for it it is lower its price because bitcoin price is very low and other altcoins can be affected if it continues to decrease.
well, people's goals are different. I might sell my assets quickly because they have several reasons, and the main reason is because I need money. although the opportunity for the altcoin to grow is quite large, I think when someone needs money, they will sell their assets.
Merit: 5
I will sell my altcoins as soon as possible to make a big profit, because if you wait for it it is lower its price because bitcoin price is very low and other altcoins can be affected if it continues to decrease.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Fear of a greater decline makes people better off not taking too much risk. It has become a natural thing for me now when the bounty is distributed shortly thereafter there is a very large dump on the market.
You're totally right when you said high decline was the reason why some bounty or altcoin holder decide to cut losses and sell their altcoin but I will advise you to always check the concept, utility and support level of an altcoin before selling it and I'm also sure there will be a time which you have blame yourself for selling some altcoin at the early stage.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
some coins fall very low and will not be able to rise
I sell for the purpose to buy other coins which in my opinion are more promising
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
When buying a coin, I try to make a maximum profit and then sell it to buy and invest in a coin in which I believe for a long time. I have identified for myself a few coins and translate all the profits from other altcoins into them.
in general, the investment strategy using crypto currency buys at a cheap price and sells it at a high price to get a profit in its investment, and as an investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing

Everyone wants to buy at the lowest price, and sell at high prices. But when we see it go down, we wait because we think it will continue to decrease. But then it will increase and you will regret and have to buy at a higher price than before
most of investors not consistant with their own analisys.moreover they have no strong mental to hold their assets when price goes down.buy back on higher price could repeat their mistakes again, if its price down again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
When buying a coin, I try to make a maximum profit and then sell it to buy and invest in a coin in which I believe for a long time. I have identified for myself a few coins and translate all the profits from other altcoins into them.
in general, the investment strategy using crypto currency buys at a cheap price and sells it at a high price to get a profit in its investment, and as an investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing

Everyone wants to buy at the lowest price, and sell at high prices. But when we see it go down, we wait because we think it will continue to decrease. But then it will increase and you will regret and have to buy at a higher price than before
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Maybe they want to invest in Bitcoin. For me, if that altcoin doesn't have potential then I should sell it before I lose all my money with it.
Or maybe some altcoins are too slow developing their product or no development at all, that is why the holders selling it because they can't see any profit for a long term investment in it.

My main reasons why I do sell those altcoins are because I need fiat for my daily needs and I need to invest for something that can give me instant profit that has an assurance.
Pages:
Jump to: