Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 6. (Read 70074 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think the ones selling are the ones who need money immediately, well it depends on the person if she/he knows if a certain altcoins is worth it to hold or not. Other reason is that people sell their altcoins to buy btc, ETH or other altcoins which will give more profit to them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Warren Buffett once said that as an investor, it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."
Quote from google.

When everyone is buying that new shit coin it will not be a wise idea to buy it. And if you are buy 3-4 weeks after release so you can buy it cheaper.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Well, the decision to sell a coin soon or hold for sometime depends on the capabilities of the coin. Some coins are good for long term investment whereas others are good target for short-term trading. It is up to the trader or investor to know which one best fits the coin before choosing which strategy to cling to in order to maximize the profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
When buying a coin, I try to make a maximum profit and then sell it to buy and invest in a coin in which I believe for a long time. I have identified for myself a few coins and translate all the profits from other altcoins into them.
in general, the investment strategy using crypto currency buys at a cheap price and sells it at a high price to get a profit in its investment, and as an investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing
From a technical standpoint of buying an altcoin at a low price and selling at a high price this is normal, but many people want to sell altcoins soon because they have a good altcoin and have a high price. so that's the basic thing they sell soon.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
This might be done to accumulate more Btc, the halving period of Btc is near and people,  individuals do not want to miss the bus run
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
you need to sell your altcoins as soon as possible so you can earn a great deal, as if you are still extending it may have lowered the price of your altcoins and you earn less.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
When buying a coin, I try to make a maximum profit and then sell it to buy and invest in a coin in which I believe for a long time. I have identified for myself a few coins and translate all the profits from other altcoins into them.
in general, the investment strategy using crypto currency buys at a cheap price and sells it at a high price to get a profit in its investment, and as an investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I do not sell my assets so far as I believe the new bull run already here. We can see that all the top 100 coins make at least 2x from the bottom.
Your assets is compose of? what altcoins?
It's a sure thing that bull run will arrive but the question is..
Will your altcoins included if the bull run triggers the market again?
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everyone has their own perspectives about it. For me, I did sell my altcoins because i thought it was not gonna be useful, but for now I still have altcoin assets. And I dont think to sell it for at least 6 months from now.

of course everyone has the freedom to decide which actions are useful to do. there may be strong reasons so that in a short time they can sell their altcoins, like needing sudden money or they worry that in the future the altcoins they have will not be valuable in the future so they decide to make a sale
Activity: 471
I think you are not far ago register here! Because you dont know that the 90% altcoins falling to the bottom after ICO! Projects collecting millions dollars and cant support the price, is it normal?
so they sell it quickly before prices drop dramatically. Altcoin after ICO rises is very difficult so they sell after pushing it so they don't wait too long, if you wait also the results can't be bigger and there may be many other reasons why they sell fast, but I not understand for other reasons, because everyone has different thoughts.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I think you are not far ago register here! Because you dont know that the 90% altcoins falling to the bottom after ICO! Projects collecting millions dollars and cant support the price, is it normal?
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
Everyone has their own perspectives about it. For me, I did sell my altcoins because i thought it was not gonna be useful, but for now I still have altcoin assets. And I dont think to sell it for at least 6 months from now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't se my altcoins soon. It depends on the coin. If I see some potential in a altcoin I hold it as long as I can. Most of the people in this market use alts as a trading coin. They buy it and when it's uptrend they sell it out and make the profit. Same with the ieo buyers most of them sell their coin at the listing stage. But if a altcoin have potential then everyone hold it. Take risk as an example most of the people hold it cause they know Eos is one of the great platform based token. People like to rotate their portfolio with time this is also a resin behind selling coins. And if a coin doesn't have potential or doesn't look good most of the peopt dump and many of them prefer to hold big cap coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I do not sell my assets so far as I believe the new bull run already here. We can see that all the top 100 coins make at least 2x from the bottom.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Everyone has a different view on a similar topic and everyone behaves differently. But as always, the most patient wins, at least in my own experience, I became convinced that this is the right position. There are, of course, various options for action, and no one will give concrete answers here. All individually.
Activity: 551
When a person learns certain strategies, he begins to use them in order to earn more money. Accordingly, it is precisely for this reason that some investors sell their coins in order to take further financial steps or actions.
many people sell their coins simply because they are afraid to be left without their money completely when the price of a coin starts to fall
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I do not sell my coin until I see the green zone in the market.  And when I see that I am already in the black and that I have enough profit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Thither 's never a age categorized as marketing as well presently. It's greater to deal as well presently than movement into a reticule bearer trough the change of age. Various coins away thither assume 't value their actual cost whether the accept amble proceeds any desire break existent. Deal when you buoy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
When a person learns certain strategies, he begins to use them in order to earn more money. Accordingly, it is precisely for this reason that some investors sell their coins in order to take further financial steps or actions.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as works from tasks of evaluation shows with use of chance to gives with notice on confirmation with the future progress on value of token as with the moderation of different factors of initiation, trader might defines of one on decision as helps to secure position on market.
Pages:
Jump to: