Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 3. (Read 70074 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
In fact that it is better to define goal desired price (the price that you would like to sell for) of the altcoin before buying it. In that case there is no words about sooner or later you sell just wait of reach the goal
And what to do if we start to move away from the goal, as is happening now. Bitcoin continues to grow, and the Altcons continue to fall.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
In fact that it is better to define goal desired price (the price that you would like to sell for) of the altcoin before buying it. In that case there is no words about sooner or later you sell just wait of reach the goal
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I have my own strategy for which I work.  The bottom line is that I always look at the market as it behaves.  And with the help of knowledge, I buy coins when they are cheap.  And then I sell when the market starts to drop a little or then when I see that I am going out for a good profit.  I am not greedy because I can sell earlier than necessary.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thither is so various factor reason humans deal their coins so other all the more though they aloof accepted later a infrequent times. On the other hand their is smartness humans that ready to mastery representing months or yr to look the coins forthcoming on the other hand you furthermore behavior a big danger big compensation basis nearly of propose amble out.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
Someone selling their alts or their asset it because they need money or they find another interested token or coin to invest. We have different perception here in crypto, so if we feel not comfortable to our old alts we can explore another coins and make investment with it. These days many projects has launch so theirs a lot of choices.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
I will sell my hold of altcoins to make money and re-invest in new altcoin and hold it long and sell if its prices rise for greater profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
why I sell my altcoins as soon as I'm just selling it to make a big profit because if I can still pay it it might even decrease its value and reduce my earnings.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
Well, if someone are doing it, of course they saw something that in the future that coins has a bright plan or promising where their community will be more happy in the end, so the result they will hold em or buy more of it in the long term until the price bounce in the market, just simple as that.  
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I have interest in altcoins and I don't sell my token too early. Some have interest in Bitcoin or too coin, they sold their token and sell token or could be something else.

There are many reasons why to sell altcoin immediately, one of them is because it replaces it with another altcoin or bitcoin. In addition to needing money, the reason investors sell altcoins is whether the prospect of the future is good or not

We can't read what every trader are thinking, but I'm sure when they sell they think it's the best way to do.
Though we always think positive but outcome sometimes are not based on our expectation, so it's necessary to think over and over before finalizing the decision. Bitcoin and altcoins are both cryptocurrency and they both have potential.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
I have interest in altcoins and I don't sell my token too early. Some have interest in Bitcoin or too coin, they sold their token and sell token or could be something else.

There are many reasons why to sell altcoin immediately, one of them is because it replaces it with another altcoin or bitcoin. In addition to needing money, the reason investors sell altcoins is whether the prospect of the future is good or not
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think the main reason that some of bounty hunters or investors sells right away their tokens it is because of refraining to lose more deficit or not gaining profits, since most of the tokens drops its price right after being listed on an exchange.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Because that is the purpose of altcoin right now. We need to sell it because we want to take profits. Eventually, we will use it for its real purposes. It will happen when cryptocurrency becomes part of our daily life and be the medium of payment. But as of now, the only reason why I buy crypto is to make profits.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
Whenever the price of Bitcoin is rising, it is a normal thing on the market to see the prices of alts going down. This is because everyone would be selling their altcoins to invest the proceeds in Bitcoin because they see BTC as the only reliable coin in the crypto space
and if we have enough profit then we sell it quickly, because waiting for a long time is not necessarily you can get big profits, so fast you have to sell it before it's too late, the market drops dramatically.
everyone has a different strategy and what they think is good so they are finished, but we have to be careful not to get stuck.
I was a little late in selling my altcoin so the results I got really couldn't be maximized. So, do not waste time when you are at the top, regardless of the profits to be earned, if the prediction is right, then you will not regret it, and immediately buy it back at a lower price. As you say that everyone must have a different strategy, what needs to be considered is not to be a greedy person.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Whenever the price of Bitcoin is rising, it is a normal thing on the market to see the prices of alts going down. This is because everyone would be selling their altcoins to invest the proceeds in Bitcoin because they see BTC as the only reliable coin in the crypto space
and if we have enough profit then we sell it quickly, because waiting for a long time is not necessarily you can get big profits, so fast you have to sell it before it's too late, the market drops dramatically.
everyone has a different strategy and what they think is good so they are finished, but we have to be careful not to get stuck.
Activity: 514
Merit: 100
In my opinion I think not every alts have potential of making to the future for good profit instead of holding a coin that did not have a good prospects so I sell most of the coin that I did not like the concept behind the project and I keep the ones that I believe will make it to the future for a huge profits. I hold altcoins that will make me smile because alts will be means of payment in the nearest future.
That's very good, everyone certainly has an altcoin that they think is good to have and even increases assets in the altcoin. With that, surely people will not sell or throw away altcoins because we think that is good for the future. It's better to hold one altcoin that is good than having a lot of altcoins but there is no potential in the future.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion I think not every alts have potential of making to the future for good profit instead of holding a coin that did not have a good prospects so I sell most of the coin that I did not like the concept behind the project and I keep the ones that I believe will make it to the future for a huge profits. I hold altcoins that will make me smile because alts will be means of payment in the nearest future.

Most of them are crap. So if you are a bounty hunter and get credited with the tokens of that particular project, I have to say that sell it as soon as you received them. Very rare have the chance to make it big or increase its value in the market. High percentage have the history of declining their value even after few weeks of trading. Few of them are true to their roadmap or objectives, most are just hyped up to fill the devs' pockets.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 560
Activity: 328
Not everyone sells altcoin too fast but they save until there is a suitable price to release, but most of those who sell coins fast there are those who feel panic about the decline in the altcoin price so that there is panic sales that can harm other people who keep the coin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Of line thither is no ambition, the amount of ICOs of line causes the forthcoming of altcoins, largely coins hard, extremely crocked rival has prepared various coins to die so that when thither is rejection information almost coins I instantly deal all the more though I miss.
Pages:
Jump to: