Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 5903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
in my brain most wales must be women becourse they sold there coins and damaged the markd a bit  Grin

kind regards
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Nobody know who hiding behind the nickname and more and more girls nowadays joining IT stuff and exactly cryptoworld. Somebody need to make statiscitcs.
Activity: 124
I don't think woman will interest of this kind of work. women have their own duty to take care of the family. And we as men are in charge of making money to meet their daily needs. I think even though the woman has no family, they are less interested in this kind of thing. Work like this requires the courage to take risks, be patient, and not easily bored.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I saw a lot of women in this forum who are engaged in trade and mining of crypto currency. I think the research did not perform well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
because women hate risk. most women don't wanna take a chance to get rich in this way, because they afraid to lose their money as well.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
women are busy with their life as mothers  take a lot time to feed children or  busy doing their face.
Yes to some extent you are right that the responsibility of lady is to feed the children and brought them up well, give them proper life, to teach them good manners but mate if women want they can do it along with earning money, we are living now in modern age where all the ladies are very smart so they should use bitcoin for making money I extra time, I am sure it will not distract them to fulfill their duty at home, so they should try as I am working with bitcoin and getting high amount of money for my family.
Activity: 518
haha maybe women are just more sensible then men! How many women gamblers do you know?>
I think that it is not gamblings, but in approach to novelties, according to the statistics women prefer stability and want to be confident in what they use. In difference from men of pioneers.
Activity: 340
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
According to some research I've read, most of men are engage to technology than women. The percentage of men are must higher than women because women are more in business and men are unto devices. And aside from it, women want to get their income though their efforts andworking hard so instead of being here in btc they rather to apply and apply for some job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think, men also have a more positive view of bitcoin. ther reasons to the absence of women in bitcoin tech is highly contentious)
Activity: 378
Merit: 111

In my own personal opinion, the reason why there are only few women works in bitcoin because women are not that interested in invesment or any relationship with money and women just stays at home and taking care of their children letting their husband finds the way to earn money.
Activity: 53
I think, maybe the business is always filled with man and because of that, the statistics is saying that there are more man that's related to cyrptocurrency. Cryptocurrency was mined through block chain and most of the programmers are man so most likely the statistics is true that more man are on the filed of cryptocurrency. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112

believe the reason for this is most women are focus on the household chores and taking care of kids. Men are naturally born provider. So this is the main reason why more men are involve in Bitcoin over women.
Activity: 693
women are busy with their life as mothers  take a lot time to feed children or  busy doing their face.
Is it mean to say that men are not busy in caring their family or even make feed for their children? I think not so because the world today is now mostly run by men and women, even in the family they are both working for their kids. Maybe because men are usually Online fanatic specially in gaming and when it comes to crypto then they are the one who has the most fashion in terms of internet activity.
Activity: 253
Sir i think it is because men are more interested in technology than women.
Thats why more men are playing online games than women. Men needs to earn money while women are just focus in house hold things. Men are more agressive in anything that they can do to earn money. Men are more interested in internet, because they find it more interesting, while women find it boring.
Activity: 168
I think women don't like which belongs to technology.I think that working with cryptocurrencies is a great job for both men and women. Especially for women. After all, this work does not take a lot of time and brings a good income.
Activity: 112
Because the price of BTC is too volatile, too easy to cause panic!

Women's psychological endurance is not as high as men's ability!

Women only love good news and bad news.
Activity: 133
I think today mostly women are aware about bitcoin and it a sign about the near future number of women increasing in bitcoin. It indicate that in future bitcoin industry will rise that a good factor.
Activity: 17
I think women are more active in their household work than online work. They find it boring . only few women are intereseted in bitcoin . men's are more active in online work. Women have more work in household and in office . they prefer office work than online work. But now a days women's are also showing interest in bitcoin sites.
copper member
Activity: 67
Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female. Despite initiatives designed to encourage more girls to code, the number of female computer science undergraduates in the UK has actually dropped in the last 10 years.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
most women may not be too interested in technology products or digital coins or something like that women tend to choose work in the kitchen.
Pages:
Jump to: