Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 5903 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I do not think women are interested in this kind of work. Some women are interested in bitcoin. Mens are more active in online work. We see a rare amount of women tech savvy and the likes of Cryptocurrency. Some of them are in the Technology field but not in Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
haha maybe women are just more sensible then men! How many women gamblers do you know?>
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
women are busy with their life as mothers  take a lot time to feed children or  busy doing their face.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Twice as many men own or have owned bitcoin and are almost three times as likely as women to buy bitcoin in the next five years. Men also have a more positive view of bitcoin (17% versus 7%).

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Why So Few Women in Bitcoin?
Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female. Despite initiatives designed to encourage more girls to code, the number of female computer science undergraduates in the UK has actually dropped in the last 10 years. Attributing other reasons to the absence of women in tech is highly contentious, as fired Google engineer James Damore discovered to his peril this year.
Activity: 210
There are lots of women, they just don’t show off, right girls? Wink
There are more women in bitcoin because as you can see in our generation nowdays that women are more hardworking than the men.Women thingking about their life status they concern about their family.And I can say that women are more hardworking than the boys nowdays.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There are lots of women, they just don’t show off, right girls? Wink
Activity: 22
Because women don't wanna invest and risk their money. The women better prefer to go for shopping instead of risking their Money. Even though I know many women who are very much into Cryptocurrency and making a lot of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
  We do not know for sure how many women work with bitcoin. I can say of course less than men, but still a lot, while men talk about panic or about bitcoin prices, women sit quietly on the forums and do their work Smiley women, unlike men, do not like to shout about their exploits and achievements, but because they are almost not visible on the forums Smiley but they are there and not a few, believe me Smiley
Activity: 252
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

They are more women for bitcoin rather than male because more women are more interested than male especially in this field
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

because women and girls are beeing surpressed in the cryptoindustry   Smiley
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
It’s not surprising that an industry dominated by startups and that sits at the intersection of finance and technology is sparsely populated by women
Activity: 127
I think there are but you don't expect them to start going around saying hey I am a woman in bitcoin. The point of bitcoin is anonymity
Activity: 560
Hello, another female bitcoiner here. I believe women  involved in bitcoin is increasing each day as millennial women are more aggresive and risk takers. In most of the people whom i introduced bitcoin, it was easier explaining with women, meaning they are also interested in crypto currencies like men, it so happened that  women are busier  in accomplishing tasks especially working mothers but given the chance and proper bitcoin awareness, more women would also join the wagon.
Activity: 91
this is a fact. because the majority of women just want to enjoy the money and do not want to go through the process to work.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I think most of them assume that work like this is boring and a waste of time.
Activity: 134
Most women are not interested. They believe it is just a waste of time and money. Most of the just want to work and work. They are not aggressive like men. They don't want to take the risk because they are thinking about the good and right decision.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin business is a hard and dicey business, you need to have the heart of a real business man to get yourself involved in it; be you man or woman! It is not a domestic business, it's requires your time, attention and intellectual abilities.
Activity: 56
Men are more inclined to be adventurous when it comes to technology. Most women grew up in a society where tech is a 'guy thing', so it is not very surprising.It's a good question that why aren't more women.Actually most of the people in many country still don't know what is cryptocurrency and what is the bitcoin.But it is bitcoin which is become popular in the modern world.Actually I think Man are more need to earn and make his life stable then women.He/she who just come across digital technology using can know well about bitcoin.In this site man are more aggressive then women.Today or tomorrow he/she everyone will see Bitcoin is real money.

Activity: 140
I think ladies are more dynamic in their family unit work than online work. They think that its exhausting . just couple of ladies are intereseted in bitcoin . men's are more dynamic in online work. Ladies have more work in family unit and in office . they favor office work than online work. Be that as it may, now a days ladies' are likewise indicating enthusiasm for bitcoin destinations  Smiley
Activity: 126

I think why there are so few women in bitcoin industry is  because men are more of a tech savvy and more venturous than woman. A degree of technical knowledge is required to fully utilized the bitcoin system and the degree of the risks involved with these kind of investment makes the woman think twice.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
for me its depends in men or women that they are not like bitcoin . Probably because bitcoin itself is a business that fits in a man. but a woman also seems to have a lot to do or work in bitcoin. my own friends are also many who work in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: