Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Atheists Feel So Threatened - page 3. (Read 3163 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 19, 2016, 07:58:54 PM

why would I want to deny you your extra Heavenly reward for saving them, the reward the Father will give you

Ooh, nobody said anything about presents...

Could you elaborate on these gifts that Father gives me?

Saint Paul tells us that we don't even know what we will be like in Heaven.

First Corinthians 3:14 says:
If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.

What?  That's it?  Just some generic "reward"?!?  That's the best you got?

That's worse than God's, "streets paved with gold", idea... which is a horrible idea to anyone who knows that pure gold is a very soft metal... I'd prolly be the mexican that God makes repave that shit every week
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 19, 2016, 07:46:55 PM

Christians are under the forgiveness. Atheists are not. For sure, the atheists better take it literal and do it.

That depends on how you interpret the bible...

The church I went to believed... once saved, always saved... in that case, since I was "saved" at the ripe age of 4 years old... I'm still going to heaven Tongue

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! See ya in Heaven BADecker!!!   Grin

Once saved, always saved, is not Biblical.

Wrong, as always

http://www.allaboutgod.com/once-saved-always-saved.htm

Quote from: John 10:28-30
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

An intelligent person would quit questioning the things I say... before the 30th time I backed up my statement with a biblical quote...

More snitch stuff, right Moloch? Nobody can snatch someone out of the Father's hand. But you jumped out.

Feel free to snitch the snatch, just don't snatch the snitch

why would I want to deny you your extra Heavenly reward for saving them, the reward the Father will give you

Saint Paul tells us that we don't even know what we will be like in Heaven. And how could we? The New Heavens and the New Earth will have new physics in it, even if it has some of the old. But Job says that we will have eyes, or apparatus like eyes, when he says that he will see his Redeemer in the resurrection.

First Corinthians 3:14 says:
If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.
The only things that will survive from this universe are the souls of people who are saved. Since God went to all the trouble he has gone to, to make and save souls, he certainly will reward those who help Him in His work of salvation.

Cool
February 19, 2016, 07:39:14 PM

Christians are under the forgiveness. Atheists are not. For sure, the atheists better take it literal and do it.

The church I went to believed... once saved, always saved... in that case, since I was "saved" at the ripe age of 4 years old... I'm still going to heaven Tongue

Wrong, as always

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

An intelligent person would quit questioning the things I say... before the 30th time I backed up my statement with a biblical quote...

More snitch stuff, right Moloch? Nobody can snatch someone out of the Father's hand. But you jumped out.

legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:39:09 PM
Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

Atheists are neither threatened nor scared...

Atheists have been under attack from Christians since... well... forever...

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

Scared?  No... Tired of being pushed around?  Yes!

Exactly. Atheists have been persecuted by religions since the begining of Mankind and they still are...

We should burn the religious alive to teach them a bit!

Poor little atheists. Of course, your atheist buddies, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and all the rest, persecuted more of you, their fellow atheists, than other religions could ever think of doing.

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:36:19 PM

Wrong, as always

Okay, okay. Sorry. I shouldn't blow your cover. Perhaps you can convert a lot more atheists from the inside. And why would I want to deny you your extra Heavenly reward for saving them, the reward the Father will give you for helping to get them saved? Go get 'em (took that from the end of the movie, "Salt").

Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 19, 2016, 07:27:35 PM
Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

Atheists are neither threatened nor scared...

Atheists have been under attack from Christians since... well... forever...

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

Scared?  No... Tired of being pushed around?  Yes!

Exactly. Atheists have been persecuted by religions since the begining of Mankind and they still are...

We should burn the religious alive to teach them a bit!
February 19, 2016, 07:25:33 PM

Wrong, as always

legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

Wrong, as always

Cheesy
legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:21:55 PM

The church I went to as a kid believed... once saved, always saved... in that case, since I was "saved" at the ripe age of 4 years old... I'm still going to heaven Tongue

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! See ya in Heaven BADecker!!!  Grin

Hey, all you atheists. Look at what Moloch says. Watch out for him. He's a spy among you. He's a snitch, by his own words.

Grin
February 19, 2016, 07:10:48 PM

Wrong, as always

legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:08:13 PM

Once saved, always saved, is not Biblical. The writer to the Hebrews talks about people who fall away as never being able to be brought back. Thus, it is possible, although it is unlikely, to fall away.

I am not speaking about you, personally, here. For all you know, because you have the once saved always saved idea in your head, you might be a false atheist, and simply don't know it. There may be chance for you yet.

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:04:29 PM
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

I call this the manifestation, clashing of ideologies or philosophies if you like. This is the time we live in. It is happening right now. The clash of light and darkness. What a great time to live in.

Lets see what we have here.

Probably the two prophets talked about in the revelation, the ones the devil kills and their bodies are on display for 3 and a half days, probably they are the Law and the Gospel. But they might be the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Then they come to life and stand on their feet. More than likely science will finally have to admit that cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy prove that God exists. And on top of it, science will finally prove that the Bible is the truth, and the best guide for life.

People won't necessarily like it. They will just know it. So, God will take His Word away from them, back to Himself in Heaven, and then the end will come.

The armies of mankind will take their stance against God, Who they now know exists formally. There will be protection for the church, however, as Jesus returns to destroy the armies of those who fight against Him and His Heavenly hosts.

Cool
February 19, 2016, 07:04:21 PM

The church I went to as a kid believed... once saved, always saved... in that case, since I was "saved" at the ripe age of 4 years old... I'm still going to heaven Tongue

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! See ya in Heaven BADecker!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 19, 2016, 07:02:08 PM

The directives as they are listed in the O.T. are not for Christians. Rather, the directives are spiritual guides for Christians.

Where did you get that idea?  It does not say that in the bible... come on man... back up your claims with a source or reference please

Who are you to determine what is supposed to be taken literally, and which parts are meant as a metaphorical guide?

Saint Paul says it several times throughout his letters.

To whom was Jesus speaking at the time he made the reference? To Jews, who were not Christians, as you can see at the end of the sermon on the mount, when it shows how astonished the people were at Jesus' teaching.

Cool

BADecker,  

Do you believe that Jesus inspired people to write the Old Testament?  Serious question.  No punches.

legendary
February 19, 2016, 06:57:45 PM

The directives as they are listed in the O.T. are not for Christians. Rather, the directives are spiritual guides for Christians.

Where did you get that idea?  It does not say that in the bible... come on man... back up your claims with a source or reference please

Who are you to determine what is supposed to be taken literally, and which parts are meant as a metaphorical guide?

Saint Paul says it several times throughout his letters.

To whom was Jesus speaking at the time he made the reference? To Jews, who were not Christians, as you can see at the end of the sermon on the mount, when it shows how astonished the people were at Jesus' teaching.

Cool
February 19, 2016, 06:48:26 PM

I call this the manifestation, clashing of ideologies or philosophies if you like. This is the time we live in. It is happening right now. The clash of light and darkness. What a great time to live in.

If the light side, was really the dark side... but, they believed they were the light side, because their blood-thirsty sky-god told them that they were the good guys... would they understand my analogy?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
February 19, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

February 19, 2016, 06:33:26 PM

legendary
February 19, 2016, 06:30:29 PM
He is referring to Leviticus and the fact that Christians believe Jesus and God are one and the same...

Plus Jesus specifically says, "not a jot or tittle of the law shall change..."

Quote from: The Fucking BIBLE... READ IT
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Notice the capital L in Law?  Signifying God's Law (the Old Testament... Leviticus Law), not man's law

Atheists need to start referring to bible thumpers as "Leviticus Law" believers... like how they condemn "Sharia Law", lets do the same with "Leviticus Law"

You are making things out of your head. Jesus never said anything like that. You are lying and acting scared

Hello?... McFly?

Did you read my quote from, "The Fucking BIBLE... READ IT"?  I know I didn't give the book, chapter and verse, but it is from Matthew 5:18... look it up (you could have just googled the words)

So what? The Law as set down in the Pentateuch was something for the nation of Israel. Also, the fact that Jesus said what He did in Matthew 5:18, shows that even you atheists can't change it, though you would like to destroy it.

The directives as they are listed in the O.T. are not for Christians. Rather, the directives are spiritual guides for Christians. Why? Because Christians are forgiven for any mistakes that they might make, automatically, through Jesus salvation forgiveness. Atheists are not forgiven simply because they won't accept the forgiveness.

Acknowledge God, you atheists, so that when you need, you will be able to accept the forgiveness.

Cool
February 19, 2016, 06:23:43 PM
Atheists feeling threatened? What would we be threatened about? We're not living in the dark ages anymore. You christian guys can go and do whatever you want as long as you've understood the "not bothering people" rule.

The devil knows that God exists. He is afraid. And he has passed that fear down to you, his children. He's got you.

You don't have to stay trapped by the devil. Jesus-faith is available for everyone...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.
Pages:
Jump to: