Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Atheists Feel So Threatened - page 4. (Read 3163 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 19, 2016, 06:20:44 PM
Atheists feeling threatened? What would we be threatened about? We're not living in the dark ages anymore. You christian guys can go and do whatever you want as long as you've understood the "not bothering people" rule.

Whatever it is, it has you going big time. For example, rather than admit that you can't show that science has not proven that God exists, you do the thing that you do naturally. That is to blabber like a political scientist, over and over, hoping to keep yourself solidly in the faith of things that are untrue, so that you don't get scared out of your mind.

The "not bothering rule" has to do with how scared you are down deep. The devil knows that God exists. He is afraid. And he has passed that fear down to you, his children. He's got you.

You don't have to stay trapped by the devil. Jesus-faith is available for everyone. Come out of your trap into truth and freedom. It's available for you even if you don't join a formal religion. Then you can stop bothering the Christians and each other with your own not bothering rule.

Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 19, 2016, 04:41:45 PM
He is referring to Leviticus and the fact that Christians believe Jesus and God are one and the same...

Plus Jesus specifically says, "not a jot or tittle of the law shall change..."

Quote from: The Fucking BIBLE... READ IT
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Notice the capital L in Law?  Signifying God's Law (the Old Testament... Leviticus Law), not man's law

Atheists need to start referring to bible thumpers as "Leviticus Law" believers... like how they condemn "Sharia Law", lets do the same with "Leviticus Law"

You are making things out of your head. Jesus never said anything like that. You are lying and acting scared

Hello?... McFly?

Did you read my quote from, "The Fucking BIBLE... READ IT"?  I know I didn't give the book, chapter and verse, but it is from Matthew 5:18... look it up (you could have just googled the words)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
February 19, 2016, 04:24:49 PM
Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

as being atheist, i dont scare anything in this forum and never feel so insecure.. please be relax and pray your holly god to save us Tongue

i completely agree with you .. nothing scares us because we are fearless of god or any religious magical things in this world...
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 19, 2016, 03:40:04 PM

Christians try to push around everyone... the gays for example...

Real christians want all people, gays also, to be saved by Jesus Christ the savior. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63j_xV8IrC4

jesus christ cant save me because i have already saved by nature Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 19, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

Real christians want all people, gays also, to be saved by Jesus Christ the savior. Smiley

So you really not following Bible, the word of Jesus.  He commanded you to kill gays.
You stopped listening to Jesus?

Why you keep lying? Jesus didn't command anyone to kill gays. It's nowhere in the Bible. Jesus never said that.
You are making things up from your head and lying. Why atheists always lie?  Smiley

He is referring to Leviticus and the fact that Christians believe Jesus and God are one and the same...

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Notice the capital L in Law?  Signifying God's Law (the Old Testament... Leviticus Law), not man's law

Atheists need to start referring to bible thumpers as "Leviticus Law" believers... like how they condemn "Sharia Law", lets do the same with "Leviticus Law"

You are making things out of your head. Jesus never said anything like that. You are lying and acting scared  Smiley

Who's feeling threatened now?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 19, 2016, 03:30:16 PM

So you really not following Bible, the word of Jesus.  He commanded you to kill gays.

Why you keep lying? Jesus didn't command anyone to kill gays. It's nowhere in the Bible. Jesus never said that.
You are making things up from your head and lying. Why atheists always lie?  Smiley

You are making things out of your head. Jesus never said anything like that. You are lying and acting scared  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 19, 2016, 03:25:59 PM
Atheists feeling threatened? What would we be threatened about? We're not living in the dark ages anymore. You christian guys can go and do whatever you want as long as you've understood the "not bothering people" rule.
February 19, 2016, 03:21:05 PM

February 19, 2016, 03:19:38 PM

So you really not following Bible, the word of Jesus.  He commanded you to kill gays.

You are making things up from your head and lying. Why atheists always lie?  Smiley
February 19, 2016, 03:15:26 PM

Real christians...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

When faced with a counterexample to a universal claim ("no Scotsman would do such a thing"), rather than denying the counterexample or rejecting the original claim, this fallacy modifies the subject of the assertion to exclude the specific case or others like it by rhetoric, without reference to any specific objective rule
February 19, 2016, 03:02:52 PM

legendary
February 19, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

My only real concern about religious people is that they will group into a 'one world religion' of the type that the globalist new world order types and their minions (e.g., Pope Francis) are trying to cultivate.

In 'religious people', I include those significant fraction of my countrymen (here in the U.S.) who consider themselves atheist/agnostic but who I consider to be of the 'scientism' persuasion.  Most of the 'greens' are distinctly in this category.

The Book of Revelations actually talks about a forced one world religion ruled by the anti-christ just before the second coming of Jesus Christ  Smiley

So I've heard in one form or another.

Not being superstitions, I have a hard time believing that there exist 'profits' or people who could see into the future, but I will say that there are some very interesting predictions logged down in various religion's texts which seem fairly stunning when mapped to reality.  I have two main hypothesis on this:

1)  Man's behavior has not changed a great deal for a long time.  This make a situation were a bright person can appear to 'predict' situations which occur all the time anyway.  Example:  individuals achieve positions of power, consolidate it through a finite set of means, then do increasingly shitty things because they can.

2)  Modern engineers designing a strategy to do some of the aforementioned 'shitty things' might decide that rather than trying to convince people of something brand new, it would be easier and more effective to leverage something they already believe due to, say, the teachings of a popular religion.  In this way one might find a number of 'self fulfilling prophesies.'

prophet = profit?  Novel concept...

It's not hard to predict things like war, famine, plagues... those things happen on a regular basis... I challenge you to find a 50-year period in all of history, where there was not a war somewhere

All profit on earth is used up and disappears sooner or later. But Heavenly profit lasts forever, because Heaven lasts forever.

God wants many people with Him in Heaven. If He didn't care, he wouldn't have told Adam and Eve, and Noah and his family, to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

God knew people would die. He knew that not all people would be saved. That's why He wanted so many, so He would have many friends in Heaven. After all, God is a Big Guy, He needs lots of friends.

Save an atheist, and God will reward you.

Cool

this story is the most ridiculous story that i have ever heard .. god only wants to torture humanity not save them..

You obviously did not read the Bible.  That is the most ridiculous story.

There you go, speaking from a position of non-authority again.    Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 19, 2016, 02:16:38 PM

My only real concern about religious people is that they will group into a 'one world religion' of the type that the globalist new world order types and their minions (e.g., Pope Francis) are trying to cultivate.

In 'religious people', I include those significant fraction of my countrymen (here in the U.S.) who consider themselves atheist/agnostic but who I consider to be of the 'scientism' persuasion.  Most of the 'greens' are distinctly in this category.

The Book of Revelations actually talks about a forced one world religion ruled by the anti-christ just before the second coming of Jesus Christ  Smiley

Not being superstitions, I have a hard time believing that there exist 'profits' or people who could see into the future, but I will say that there are some very interesting predictions logged down in various religion's texts which seem fairly stunning when mapped to reality.  I have two main hypothesis on this:

1)  Man's behavior has not changed a great deal for a long time.  This make a situation were a bright person can appear to 'predict' situations which occur all the time anyway.  Example:  individuals achieve positions of power, consolidate it through a finite set of means, then do increasingly shitty things because they can.

2)  Modern engineers designing a strategy to do some of the aforementioned 'shitty things' might decide that rather than trying to convince people of something brand new, it would be easier and more effective to leverage something they already believe due to, say, the teachings of a popular religion.  In this way one might find a number of 'self fulfilling prophesies.'

It's not hard to predict things like war, famine, plagues... those things happen on a regular basis... I challenge you to find a 50-year period in all of history, where there was not a war somewhere

All profit on earth is used up and disappears sooner or later. But Heavenly profit lasts forever, because Heaven lasts forever.

God wants many people with Him in Heaven. If He didn't care, he wouldn't have told Adam and Eve, and Noah and his family, to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

God knew people would die. He knew that not all people would be saved. That's why He wanted so many, so He would have many friends in Heaven. After all, God is a Big Guy, He needs lots of friends.

Cool

this story is the most ridiculous story that i have ever heard .. god only wants to torture humanity not save them..
legendary
February 19, 2016, 02:05:40 PM
(trolling, trolling, trolling... keep those trollers trolling... rawhide!)

Are you simply here to troll Atheists?

I have yet to see you post a single factual statement, or back up any claim with a shred of evidence...

All you do is slander and ad hominem attack Atheists... with no evidence for anything you say

What's the matter? Can't find any proof for the things that you say, so you ad hominem attack me by saying that I am ad hominem attacking atheists?

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 02:03:51 PM

I have yet to see you post a single factual statement, or back up any claim with a shred of evidence...

All you do is slander and ad hominem attack Atheists... with no evidence for anything you say

Why you keep trolling and repeating yourself? That doesn't help you at all  Smiley

Did I repeat something?  I'm fairly sure I've been posting original content... Can you provide an example? (Goddamn Atheist always asking for facts and evidence!)

How silly you are. I see you repeat many of the same words over and over, even if their usage is a little different at times.

Cool
February 19, 2016, 02:00:29 PM

Why you keep trolling and repeating yourself? That doesn't help you at all  Smiley

Did I repeat something?  I'm fairly sure I've been posting original content... Can you provide an example? (Goddamn Atheist always asking for facts and evidence!)
February 19, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

Why you keep trolling and repeating yourself? That doesn't help you at all  Smiley
February 19, 2016, 01:53:20 PM

legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:51:59 PM

Cool

I think God loves Atheists.  We don't bother him at all.

He probably hates you, all Christians, asking for help, whining, begging, every fucking day!!!  I would be annoyed with all the begging.
I'd fix them by making them Atheists so that I don't have deal with this constant begging and praying.  Who has time for all that when you have other universes to create and destroy.  He is a busy man, stop bothering him. Wink

Of course God loves atheists. There was a touch of atheism in Adam and Eve. That's why God saved them. If atheists didn't exist, God couldn't love or save them, right?

Riiiiiight? Why did he need to save them, save them from what, themselves?  They were doing fine without God.  He fucked it all up with the talking snake and the apples.

Adam and Eve tribes already colonized America, Asia and Europe by the time God showed up with his garden and a talking snake. Grin

Wow! At least you were speaking more or less coherently before.

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:23:48 PM

Cool

I think God loves Atheists.  We don't bother him at all.

He probably hates you, all Christians, asking for help, whining, begging, every fucking day!!!  I would be annoyed with all the begging.
I'd fix them by making them Atheists so that I don't have deal with this constant begging and praying.  Who has time for all that when you have other universes to create and destroy.  He is a busy man, stop bothering him. Wink

Of course God loves atheists. There was a touch of atheism in Adam and Eve. That's why God saved them. If atheists didn't exist, God couldn't love or save them, right?

God has made all people to have their choice. They can either become Christian, and go on to be beloved workmen with God in His creating of other universes. Or they can be of some other religion, like atheism, where they are useless as God helpers, and so who cares about what happens to them, right?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: