Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Atheists Feel So Threatened - page 8. (Read 3163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 02:40:36 PM

Honestly... I'm glad that Christians do not read the bible...

I read it every day  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 18, 2016, 01:38:16 PM
Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

We come out because it is age of reason, Information Age, not Middle Ages or Bronze Age.

The time for your bullshit ideas has passed.  Accept it and we can all move on.

Religion had its time in the Sun.  

I for one know there is no God, devil, heaven or hell.  Never was never will.

If you have proof to change my mind, we already have a thread for that.

Honestly... I'm glad that Christians do not read the bible...

Could you imagine if they all read Leviticus, and believed those verses were commands from God?...

Every one of them would be a serial killer, and there would be no humans left on the planet... that is how many people God orders you to kill in that single book!... basically, kill everyone you don't like (and kill most of the people you do like)...
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 18, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

as being atheist, i dont scare anything in this forum and never feel so insecure.. please be relax and pray your holly god to save us Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 18, 2016, 01:35:12 PM
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

We come out because it is age of reason, Information Age, not Middle Ages or Bronze Age.

The time for your bullshit ideas has passed.  Accept it and we can all move on.

Religion had its time in the Sun. 

I for one know there is no God, devil, heaven or hell.  Never was never will.

If you have proof to change my mind, we already have a thread for that.
February 18, 2016, 01:31:14 PM
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

Atheists are neither threatened nor scared...

Atheists have been under attack from Christians since... well... forever...

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

Scared?  No... Tired of being pushed around?  Yes!

Why you keep making lies like that and act scared?

Only one of us is making up lies, and its definitely not the Atheist

Atheists tend to believe in facts, truth, logic, evidence and reality... if you cannot prove it... it didn't happen. Period. End of story
February 18, 2016, 01:29:32 PM

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Why you keep making lies like that and act scared?  Smiley
February 18, 2016, 01:26:40 PM

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

February 18, 2016, 01:24:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: