Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deceiving others? - page 2. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 18, 2018, 05:36:22 AM
If we don't want to try to buy when the cryptocurrency price is low, then under what circumstances should we choose to purchase crypto?
Activity: 368
December 18, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

People try to console themselves with something. They need faith that the price will go up again. So it is easier to transfer your mistakes. But we all understand that growth may not be.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
there are many cases of these fraudsters trying to create a cryptocurrency site so that new traders can be tricked and can steal their assets, it is a very bad action and it is the most cruel cryptocurrency crime.
Activity: 210
December 18, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

I was always amused by people who play investors, but want to make a profit of 1000% in an hour-day-week. You understand that the investment is designed for a year or more. Why do you think you will get the desired profit in such a short time and when it does not get -you blame us?
Activity: 308
December 18, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
In order to support yourself somehow, when you bought BTC for $ 6000 and more, people think that we have reached the day and will soon be growing. We see this trend throughout this year. And whether there will be growth or we will go further down, nobody knows.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
If the investment was based solely on the price of the asset - we would all be millionaires. According to your manner of speech and reasoning, you can understand that the crypto market is your first serious investment (serious for you).
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 04:35:28 AM
Just like the case with, if there are people who are kind enough to provide valid information, then there are also people who can give false information to their personal advantage. For this reason, if you don't want to be caught up in their nonsense, you must be able to expand your insight into crypto, both internally and externally. That way you can find out the abilities of ethereum or every coin that you have, whether it's worth keeping or not.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 18, 2018, 04:11:17 AM
and I also believe that everything that goes down is not necessarily going to rise, just like what happens in crypto now, not necessarily crypto that has a price decline will experience price increases, maybe there will be some coins that have survived the deteriorating market conditions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

In any market, we do speculation and i think its true that most coin and token price right now drop more than 90% and its good for buying. We never can make a good prediction but i think if the price goes lower, we not losing much but have good opportunity making big profits
Activity: 476
December 17, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
The market is full of manipulators and  some of them are shouting all the time "buy" of "HODL" or "invest " or
"bull run next week". We are listening that all year long, but the market is more complex and unpredictable
and we should not listen to anybody. We have to be able to make our own individual investment decisions
as we are the one and only responsible for our funds.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 17, 2018, 04:46:44 PM
Actually i don't see the deceit in telling someone to risk his monies for investment of which he alone will enjoy the profit should things go right. Also for many of those who bought BTC at $1200 sold it when the price got to 20K and even if they sell it now has nothing to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
It seems to me that many people are cheating in order to be ahead and gain as much money as possible. In order not to fall into the trap of deceivers, you first of all need to rely only on yourself. Only your knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency will help to achieve the desired success. You need to constantly monitor the market and this will help you decide whether to save coins or sell them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
When it comes to investing in cryptocurrency, you can't stop people from making suggestions. What do you think happens in even pump and dump group? People will be lured into buying high, while those advising you to buy, are selling at that time. The same set of people will deceive you into selling after you might have lost, telling you it will dump further.
My advise is, do your own research, stand your ground and invest in what you have personal conviction on.
Activity: 630
December 17, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
I think you should monthly buy something something, this way you can be sure that some day you'll be at the lowest low, and you'll buy even more... Ofcourse you can wait till the price is right by your opinion, if it gets even lower, even so great for you because you can buy even more. The problem here is to predict when it's that time,...? Smiley
It is impossible to really predict further developments in the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps we will see another big request not prices, click to observe today. But each of us knows about the great prospects for cryptocurrency in the future, and thanks to this we can be sure about investments in truly promising and in-demand projects.
Activity: 453
December 17, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
I think you should monthly buy something something, this way you can be sure that some day you'll be at the lowest low, and you'll buy even more... Ofcourse you can wait till the price is right by your opinion, if it gets even lower, even so great for you because you can buy even more. The problem here is to predict when it's that time,...? Smiley
Activity: 616
December 17, 2018, 04:10:25 AM
People say so because they know little about cryptocurrencies, and do not follow market trends. I believe that the downtrend is not over yet, and now is not the time to invest. In any case, you should not completely rely on someone's opinion, but should make a decision when to make an investment
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 17, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

No one deceiving their self instead they are just doing what they believe is right,we have our own stand and thinking and let people decide for themselves,and if you dont trust this market then why are you staying here making this stuoidity?Lol you are just one of them whose only wanted the prices to dip more so you coukd purchase your own
Activity: 370
December 17, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
No one should advice you to buy. One thing I've learnt since this bear run, is not buy when every keeps shouting buy buy most times they're just looking for people to dump on. Watch the market study the trends buy when you're moved.
Activity: 319
December 17, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
People say so because they believe that in the medium term this asset will bring you profit. Of course, within a month you can see the losses, but if you do not look at the portfolio during the year, and then open it, there will definitely be a profit.
Activity: 294
December 10, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
Nobody forces you to do this, especially since people believe in the long-term perspective, and do not expect rapid growth in a week!
Pages:
Jump to: