Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deceiving others? - page 8. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 10:19:53 PM
I don't think so, it would be better to say give or share hope for investment opportunities. Nobody knows if the price of Ethereum will decrease to touch $ 130, and also BTC $ 4500. So, in my opinion this is not deceiving others, but a way of spreading together. Then what happens if suddenly the price of BTC jumps up to $ 25k and ETH $ 15K?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
It is advice that you should take with a pinch of salt. Most people are shilling their own coins that they have already invested in. This forum is great but you need to look for the right kind of advice and who is dishing it out
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
       I think this is the best time to invest. The best time for investment is set according to the growth and decrease of the market. All types of investment have risks, but if you keep your coins in the long run, you will have to win. An important rule is not to invest on the basis of what the unknown internet people talk about, but the person who wants it, to document themselves.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
when I say that it is time to buy, I mean in the long term, of course, there is no point now to buy and sell almost immediately. Many, unfortunately, do not understand this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 21, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
in my opinion, everyone like that has a specific goal, maybe they want to stabilize prices again, can also intend to trap the newbie.

You might be right though but both newbies and experts needs to be more careful i think.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 21, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Well before even considering to invest in cryptocurrency you must first of all understand the nature of the cryptocurrency market and how highly volatile it is, and secondly don't make your choice base on the suggestions of others always try to carry out your own personal research and get your facts right before investing and also invest what you can afford to lose in case of any eventuality.
Activity: 664
November 21, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
in my opinion, everyone like that has a specific goal, maybe they want to stabilize prices again, can also intend to trap the newbie.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 21, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
People are not deceiving others when they tell to them that this is a good moment to buy, that is the truth if you have the money, you have the patience and you can hold your coins for the long term then this is the perfect moment to buy, what happens is that most people want to obtain profits in a relatively short amount of time and while that is possible it is not guaranteed that you're going to get profits that way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

First of all, we must rely only on ourselves and our knowledge, and do not trust anyone 100 percent and for this we need to constantly learn and develop in order to be successful in the world of cryptocurrency.

I think relying on ourself is not positive enough
To be successful we need to log off a trade when in profit
Never be greedy and be smart
And stop hoping

There is a difference between buying a coin and keeping in your wallet without checking everyday

And there is a difference between buying a coin and looking get instant profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
A very reasonable question, because today it occurs at every step, because the market is built like that. Because cryptocurrencies are built like this, I will say more, the world is so constituted.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
If they suggest for long term holding then i can say that they are right. According to your quote everything that goes down there surely have way to rise again. But i want to suggest you that listen your own mind and keep your own research.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 21, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

First of all, we must rely only on ourselves and our knowledge, and do not trust anyone 100 percent and for this we need to constantly learn and develop in order to be successful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 21, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
I think you are right bro, the game seems so much annoying now when you find so much suggestions out there on the right time to go for buy, although no one is forced to buy but if truly those who are shouting we should go for buy are holding same coin when it at high price and now at the percent price believe me they won't be here saying those words.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
There is no deceiving in this as you can always watch the market and know where it may head up to and never forget the btc also have impact in the price any time it move up and down but we are currently in bear market and need to see or expect this now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
November 21, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
It's isn't a case of deceit or deceiving people in my honest opinion. It's more or less a standard around where it's would be more profitable to buy when the market is at decline or buy red sell green. If you buy when most people are selling, you tend to buy cheaper and the profits tend to be more when the market bounces back.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 21, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
buying is nothing wrong, only if for now you have to see which coins are suitable to buy, if for ETH it is also good, just have to be saved for a long time to wait for a good price.
Activity: 252
November 21, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
I have bought Ethereum for 1k USD and I am still holding. If I would sell my coins now, I would make huge loses. It will not benefit you, so stay calm guys, keep your funds safe and wait for the upcoming green market.
Activity: 574
November 21, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
The best time to buy Ethereum is 2015 Grin And now is a good time to buy, but not the best! And buying Ethereum for $ 1200 was unwise... Smiley
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
November 21, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

I think you should look at coin price graphics as a big range. For example you can look at Ethereum from 2014 to today. Yes, It's reached to over $1200 but it's fallen. But this is not the first time!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 21, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy?

you have to look at your source!
this kind of suggestion is always coming from newbie bag holders who think if they encourage other newbies into buying the shitcoin they are bag holding then the price of that shitcoin can stop dumping and they can take a breath!
in reality they are indeed deceiving other newbies into losing money alongside them.
Pages:
Jump to: