Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deceiving others? - page 3. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

your question contains an answer already, you see, you've written that they keep deceiving themselves and it happens to be one of the main reason for almost every misery in this world
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 07, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
I think because people keep asking on what happen to crypto now and what is the best to do on this situation, we just have share our knowledge and experience here if someone you think has deceiving opinion then don't listen to them.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 07, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
no one cheats anyone, because every decision is pure from our own and never trust anyone but ourselves.
all the statements of the people you read here are only for their personal interests.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 07, 2018, 07:14:29 PM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....
But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

as you say, all that goes up will go down in time as well as crypto prices
maybe people who say this is the right time to buy it has its own purpose. and they must have considered everything, especially profit and loss, not the origin of speech
Activity: 532
December 07, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
they believe price will go up years later so buying now and wait is a good choice. you would not get rich overnight it takes time for it to happen.
Activity: 294
December 07, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

There will be one single sermon, they say do not worry, will still grow. Or such a sermon that you are not the only one who bought at the highest price and if you do not have time to sell, then keep in long term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 07, 2018, 06:49:47 PM
Regarding bitcoin does not matter the difference in a couple of thousand dollars, if you buy it in the long term. If we talk about the short term, you should think about when it is best to buy. Because it is difficult to determine the ideal price to buy and so you have to rely on yourself.
Activity: 239
December 07, 2018, 06:29:00 PM
The first and most important thing that ordinary people cheat. Apparently they want to quickly cash in.
But it happens that in bounty companies, they cut payments or do not pay at all, but the project lives on. Here such it is necessary to track and tell everyone.
I don’t want it at all in the future. It is necessary to regulate such relations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 03:53:56 AM
It sounds annoying and untrue but that is the bitter truth consider if you are doing a long-term investment then you have to consider buying them now for the future so as a good investor you can buy now thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
We can see many kinds of these right now. They are just grabbing you for you also to suffer from loss. Always trust no one beside yourself. If they give you good advice, not to bite it immediately. Support it with facts.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2018, 06:25:04 PM
Well, each one of as has different forms of investments whether in a long term or short term. and it cannot hide that most of the quotes are most convincing to buy at this time or not advisable but it depends on your choice. So no matter how it repeated its a cryptousers recommend.
Activity: 308
December 05, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
Actually, many peoples suggest that at this time is the right time to buy some coins because the price of coins is going down considerably, but you must have a personal principle when to buy and when to sell.all must be multiplied so that hopes of achieving profit can be achieved.
I agree with you, such decisions should be made by the skin independently, despite the opinions of others. And if you do everything right, then the goals will be achieved.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
Actually, many peoples suggest that at this time is the right time to buy some coins because the price of coins is going down considerably, but you must have a personal principle when to buy and when to sell.all must be multiplied so that hopes of achieving profit can be achieved.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
When you invest and lose, you should not have anyone to blame than yourself. Even if you invest in a project and you begin to blame the team of that project for the dump in price, they may respond by telling you that you were not forced to invest, because i have seen such before. Therefore, the onus is on you to do your own research before investing. Make your own decision and let no one decide for you.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
I truly believe that barely a soul knows the true prediction of the market.

For all the inside information, P&Ds, rumours, selling the news gossip, hype, TA, Fibonacci, gut feels...whatever, you really shouldn't listen to anyone.

Actually, let me change that...by all means listen to people and gain some understanding, some education or another point of view but it can't be the total reason for why you do anything.

This market is still too new, too volatile and too easily manipulated - mass adoption can help that, but it's a long way off.

Here's the only time you should sell...whenever the price is higher than what you bought it for! Cheesy
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
December 05, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
No one is sure where the price will go. But as it's cheaper than once highest price, it is the good time to buy. If it's gets lesser, it would be a better time and if it goes further less, it would be more better time and so on until it rises above your average buying cost.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
December 05, 2018, 06:52:57 AM
It is always a good advice that investors should know what they are investing in, other than depending on what other people tell them.
Most investors who believe and know what they are they doing would be hard to convince on taking a potentially wrong decision
Only the gullible ones will fall victims.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
December 05, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
The price movement of cryptocurrencies can be scientific. Sometimes while one is staying is dead and am out and another will just e shouting prepare for glory because there is a new level set of an upward trend. The truth is that as we stand now, the prices of coins are just sleeping, I mean the good coins and not scamming shitty projects. With just a good news, the tide of this bad market could be reversed for good. This is why some persons do encourage their friends to buy the dip,
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 05, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

Of course these are holders and had a sell order that wants to confirm and it will not going to happen if they will not shill or do a hype on a altcoins they are holding, so do an analysis and double check if it is really worth investing or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 05, 2018, 06:13:57 AM
If you have bought you coins at the peak, the only opportunity that you have right now is to be patient and to wait for the better market conditions. Just be patient, because the market will recover and will reward you for holding.
Pages:
Jump to: