Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deceiving others? - page 7. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
There is a view that shows that they panicked and then win friends to accompany them at a loss. but on the other hand as in current prices is indeed being a great time to buy. low prices could be used to buy large coins at a low price and is a good opportunity to be taken advantage of for money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 27, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
Well, probably others just want to influence some of the people to buy the particular altcoins, some could be just suggestion to help others to decide at this market bear condition. Actually it depends to everyone whatever they wants to follow according to their own understanding.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 10:16:06 PM
Honestly, I cannot blame them to that. They have their own decision, and lets not just discourage them. Better is to mind our own business. Find a good window for investment to enter without loss. Because at the end, we are only responsible for our actions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
Well i think it has to do with believe, and everyone choose the price they think is best for them to enter the market, but one thing for sure is that the market prices will still rise again, it might take some time, but it will still go up.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 27, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

I think you are misplaced to assume
of course there are believers and unbelievers as well as every decline and growth. this is where we discuss and discuss it, so this is not a matter of self-deception. and if you don't believe, you can ignore it. and if you compare the current prices are very cheap in terms of purchases and that is true
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
It is not deceiving someone if they research on what they are investing in before they put their money into it, people are always being advised to invest the amount of money that they know that they can afford to lose so that when the market is falling they are not panicking about losing all of their money, it is a matter of how prepared you are
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:38:36 AM
Going up and coming down is relative, if actually the idea of going up and coming down by your own context is what it is, nobody will be losing, everyone will be waiting for a come down to buy and up to sell. The crypto market is just 50:50 nobody is certain of its entire direction, that is why even some forecasters and analysts always present the 'if... then' kind of market tip. If they are certain they would have been definite with next direction. However, a price fall does not mean it will dump to its original price, it can drope lower or create a new support
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 22, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
Do you think that it is deceiving by just giving the right thing to do? What if you say people to start panic selling?

What do you think is the deceiving suggestion from the both? Giving an advise is your verdict so if you think that its a right thing to do, you'll tell it to the people. But you can also keep quiet and tell nothing just the way you are doubting others suggestion. Advising to sell or buy depends on your intention and that's the start if you want to deceive others or not.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
In fact, our investment crypto has always followed the "low buy high sell", so when the market price begins to decline, we will always discuss whether we should buy crypto, this is not to deceive others!
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 03:06:18 AM
I hate liar, they are lazy, just want to make money through fraud. This is a shameful act. I think they should learn the spirit of HIPHOP. Only garbage chooses to deceive the public. The cryptocurrency is full of countless scams.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
Because they want to save altcoins price with the hopping is people would make a buying wall huge enough to against down-trend of altcoins.
But with a large amount of altcoin is controlled by whales, no one can say correctly about the future of the crypto market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 02:52:11 AM
yes, at that time indeed the market price was high and if someone bought and finally now fell dramatically, then it was already a risk. because there are also those who buy at $ 200 and go up to $ 1000. all this is just a matter of fluctuations. in the past year bought cheap and sold expensive, and currently the opposite. I can give them the confidence that the crypto market will go back up next year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 22, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
their only motivates oneself and others. Crypto says will grow even though it's also not necessarily true existence is things that can make people believe again while many cryptos will go because of the fall in price. But what they speculated without basis is indeed sometimes be news lie and deceive others.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2018, 02:42:15 AM
not all opinions of people are right, if they answer only with their minds without doing research, it's just misleading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 22, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
You must understand that Crypto is also a market place of opinions or ideas. Everyone, be it a professional or a newbie, is free to express what they think or feel will happen in the next days and you are also free to believe it or not. There's no deception there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 22, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
I don't believe that anyone is trying to deceive another, people were stating their opinions about where the price was likely to be heading. I have practiced my advice and added during each of the dips in crypto mostly in established coins that I judge to have a good chance of a strong recovery when the market turns.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 22, 2018, 02:28:08 AM
When the price is falling down then it maybe could a good time to buy, everyone got its own speculation and data to support it, so it maybe not correct, when people bought it at 1200$ its mean that they speculate tge wrong movement, they still can make profit with averaging, and it doesn't really keep on falling down, there is a time where it will bounce up a little, when a good coin fall down there will be a time it bounce back, but sometimes it will need time
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
Yes, I agree, those who suggest are not always right, so they just give advice, a person has to make a decision, so do not blindly believe, you should check any advice, as they may not be professional and you will only lose your money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 22, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

If you bought at $1200 you can either sell your coins and take the loss or hold them hoping they back up to $1200 or you can buy more now that it is cheap and lower your average cost.

For example: You bought 1 Ethereum at $1200 and now Ethereum has dropped to $133 and you decide to buy 9 more Ethereum for another $1200.
Now you have 10 Ethereum that cost you $2400. If Ethereum goes up to $250 you are now turning a profit. A lot easier than waiting for it to go back up to $1200.
Activity: 812
November 22, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

They are not deceiving themselves, but they told us now is not the time to sell the coin because the market is crashed.
Although this time is not the best time to buy, it will be better to buying at this price than before, because the price has gone much lower than before.
The peoples who bought coins before this crash are more suffering than peoples buying at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: