Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deceiving others? - page 9. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

In my opinion you are the type of person who wants to get rich instantly, there is nothing wrong, when Ehereum goes down, many people say "this is the right time to buy" because the reason is clear, prices are in a cheap condition. Aand you have to remember this is investment, all types of investments a have risks, but as long as you can hold Ethereum for a long period of time there is a possibility that you will succeed in gaining huge profits from the increase in the price of Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 06:02:15 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

maybe at this time they can no longer deceive people and convince people that the price of ethereum will reach $ 1200. but back to your statement that all that goes up will definitely go down as well as all that goes down will rise again. I think they will say that now.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
November 21, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
You should not base your investments on what other people think or tell you what to do.
If you are planning to buy now and hold your coins for years to come then it is a good time to do it now because almost everything is down 70-80% from their ATH.
But if you are day-to-day trader it is not a good time to buy since the prices might drop even lower in the upcoming days.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
The advise to buy in these times is usually not borne out of deceit, but a basic principle of buying when people are selling. Unfortunately, the psychology and mindset in times like this is not usually that of investing more money in a plunging market, so most people tend to shy away to save their money. But the risk takers will always accumulate in a bearish market as they're getting these coins at a bargain, and they're usually in instant profits once the market bounces back.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 21, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

You have your answers inside your questions. People tell that now it's the best time to buy because, as you also said, the price goes up and down and up and down. So at some point it will be up and the ones who buy now will be on profit. In the same way the ones buying at 1200$ at MtGox crash, if they didn't sell at the fall to under 200$ (and maybe even bought more) are now (still) on profit.

Then as said, nobody is deceiving nobody. One of the main rules is to not invest based on what unknown people over internet is preaching about.
Activity: 298
November 21, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
I think everyone is based on a specific market environment. Everything is for profit. But the cost varies from time to time. The best time to invest is judged by the go up and drop in the market.

Activity: 459
November 21, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
Blind speculators are now gradually disappearing, and the rest are long-term investors with faith. Usually, a project needs a large depreciation but it is afraid that the depreciation will cause the coin to return to zero. They will release some false information to deceive the investor and let the investor's money enter the coin to protect the coin. This is disgusting.
Activity: 504
November 21, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
I do not think that people are deliberately cheating. Rather, they express their opinion on the basis of forecasts, but whether their opinion should be taken into account or not, this decision depends on you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 21, 2018, 05:02:52 AM
I agree a lot with the host
What’s the point waiting 10 years

There’s a difference between buying tokens and investing in them
And today what i see is buying and selling of tokens which is why we have the term DUMP and PUMP

Imagine buying bitcoin at 20,000$ and Etherum at 1500$ and yet they are advised to keep buying

It’s too hard

Thanks, I believe you understood what exactly I was posting at. All we've been experiencing this year is just a pump and dump stuff which makes it more hard for the price to grow like we're all expecting.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
November 20, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
I say that this is the best time to buy in long term. if you look 10 years ahead, it’s not important for 2000 you bought bitcoin or 5-6 thousand each
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
I agree a lot with the host
What’s the point waiting 10 years

There’s a difference between buying tokens and investing in them
And today what i see is buying and selling of tokens which is why we have the term DUMP and PUMP

Imagine buying bitcoin at 20,000$ and Etherum at 1500$ and yet they are advised to keep buying

It’s too hard
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: