Pages:
Author

Topic: Why deceiving others? - page 4. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

So to you,encouraging people to buy when price is down is deceiving people,the question is,if you don't buy now,when do you want to buy?is it when we have bull run or do you mean that we can never have bull run,then there is no reason to buy?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2018, 02:20:24 AM
I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

I think the same reason for everyone. This is a good buy no doubt if you compared its price to a good market of eth, but I think now the reference will changed. Probably this will be the worse correction with such short period of time. Maybe a lot of dissapointed but that's life we cant comprehend the situation and blame those guys telling iy is dipping and right time to buy.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

Well as far as I  am concerned, I dont really have to listen to anyone before making investments unless you are strictly certified financial advisor then I can at least confide in you while making some difficult investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 05, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
This is no deceiving ,everyone is forecasting what they believe will happen and moreover when market dips is always the best time to invest and about those that buy at higher price they will lose if the sell now ,they must hold no matter what
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 05, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
We have to respect on anyone's opinion because that what's they believe, on our selves we are also not expert on this so we need others opinion and we have to share what is ours.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 05, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

If you have to make people invest into crypto either for the purpose of you profiting from it or perhaps with the intent to make them happy one day, you would have to tell them its the right time for there is no exact time to actually invest unless you tell them to wait til the price of btc goes $1 before buying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 12:14:55 AM
I think they don't mean to cheat because they also have opinions that they think are right. It's better before you trust someone's opinion, you also have to think about it first. Don't immediately believe someone's opinion. Start doing research and continue to learn to make trading methods that can make you have an advantage.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 05, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
what is said by everyone is not wrong, even though they do not make a purchase but what they say is still true, the matter of buying or not depends on their capital and willingness.
Activity: 728
https://streamies.io/
December 05, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

That's why people often say do not believe in people who give you strategies. They only give their statements without evidence. that's just speculation. You can also speculate. You should listen to your experience instead of others.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 05, 2018, 12:05:11 AM
Each individual has his own way to see the condition of the market and they also have many ways to makes FOMO to other investors. Then it's your choice must have research and analysis themselves so as not easily affected. Actually for the long-term any price I guess not too late if in view of the history of every btc/altcoin but it will be so much better if we managed to buy in a deep price. And so the problem is for day traders or short term. Stuck and entry at the wrong price certainly disappointing.
Activity: 728
https://streamies.io/
December 04, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

They do not deceiving others, they just give out their price judgments. You should only consult the opinions of others to make an investment decision. I did not expect that the price of ETH would go down too deep. It was an accident that no one expected.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 04, 2018, 11:49:30 PM
Everyone has a different opinion, so they say that the situation is happening in their view. I do not recommend that you believe about what everyone recommends. You should do your own research and after doing the research you can make a decision.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 04, 2018, 11:38:40 PM
many people will be able to provide due to affect the spirit or it could be for the plunges. However, if you already have the knowledge and strong crypto, things like this do not grant right can easily exert influence. many new people may rarely do learning and just looking for quick results, and this will be easily tricked out with the news that is not necessarily true.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 04, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
people should not just base all things on other peoples opinion and they should always do their job of researching and studying the market not just relying on the speculations of the people, cause by the end of the day, they're investing their own money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
December 04, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
I bought more ETH at $400 because I didn't think there was any way it'd go much below that... and lo and behold it's dipped to around $100. I never thought it would get that low again. But that just tells me that I can't predict the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 04, 2018, 11:03:52 PM
as well as you are the author, I don’t understand why to deceive ourselves because such a total growth will no longer be

The crypto currency world is such an unpredictable environment and even though your guesses are right, it does not mean you can predict moves of tokens.
There will be more growths than as witnessed in 2017, and there will low growths as noticed in the last quarter of this year.

Don't be naive to believe there wont be growth anymore.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
I think they just have to because only one thing trikes people more is more money so when you heard about investing just little and get it big latter they will want that which means it can easily increase the buying orders and possibly increase in price which they'll need.
They need more than a person to do that so more news are to be spread around either lies or truth
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
They are doing so because they are trying to get people to invest in the coins, it is simple, the more people invest in the coins, the more likely the coins are to go up. When they tell people to buy at a particular price it is to get people to invest so the coins doesn't fall further down. Also there is the fact that people do not want to miss out on anything so any price is the best price
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 28, 2018, 07:14:08 PM
That's called FOMO, when people think the price is cheap and buy, they are got trapped by the whales, who manipulate the whole market. Because this market is really small, so to dump bitcoin is not difficult as you think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
as well as you are the author, I don’t understand why to deceive ourselves because such a total growth will no longer be
Pages:
Jump to: