Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 09:18:43 PM
I choose bitcoin for the purpose is to develop my life status and escape the life of poverty level, and also i can help people that belongs to extreme poverty by teaching them on how to access and learn bitcoin, and in that way also the economic status of my country will improved.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 10, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
i choose bitcoin because my friend recommend me and he show me how bitcoin works and how he make big profit but it depends how much money you invest, and he told me that there's a lot of people investing in bitcoin so i think it is legit and i am now gaining profit because of my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 10, 2018, 08:08:33 PM
Well first and foremost I choose bitcoin because it is a good form of investment and I was convinced by my friend at first to try it and then I just continue to trust it because of the actual profit it has made from my initial investment. I also choose bitcoin because of its credibility and fast transaction though I am not a fan of its fees. 
Activity: 66
January 10, 2018, 08:01:21 PM
I chose bitcoin because I think it would be wise to invest my money here since It is the most profitable and popular coin in the list.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
It is not easy to invest in somethings that you aren't know right? for me btc is the one of the best investment that i can invest with. i choose bitcoin for its originality and the super security of it. it does make sense if you did that Smiley
As we all know that Bitcoin is mother of all crypto currencies. To invest in Bitcoin is safer than any other business and it has lesser risk to bear loss. Bitcoin is easy to manage because there is no government intervention and no interference of any bank. So that’s why mostly people trust on Bitcoin and want to invest in it because they all know the worth of Bitcoin.  It is far better with flat money because it has no fear of theft and no fear of devalue with the passage of time.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin is really  a safeist way of investing money and it is also a good asset of gaining a huge amount which we cannot gain on saving our real money from our daily work salary .The bitcoin is really helpful and we can really hear a lot of good feedback about gaining through investing and trading process maybe we should considered that bitcoin today is really getting more popular because of its advantages and good features  for gaining on that case we should really trusth and choose  bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:08:11 PM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
I chose Bitcoin because I saw the potential for its development. I was a new investor in the Bitcoin community, but I did find out that Bitcoin has existed for a long time, I think. This is an ideal investment
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 10, 2018, 04:21:08 PM
It is not easy to invest in somethings that you aren't know right? for me btc is the one of the best investment that i can invest with. i choose bitcoin for its originality and the super security of it. it does make sense if you did that Smiley
As we all know that Bitcoin is mother of all crypto currencies. To invest in Bitcoin is safer than any other business and it has lesser risk to bear loss. Bitcoin is easy to manage because there is no government intervention and no interference of any bank. So that’s why mostly people trust on Bitcoin and want to invest in it because they all know the worth of Bitcoin.  It is far better with flat money because it has no fear of theft and no fear of devalue with the passage of time.
Activity: 29
January 10, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
I do not know why I choose BTC. But I'm investing in ICO projects. And they forced me to buy a new BTC to buy their ICO coin
Activity: 83
January 10, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because that is the king cryptocurrency. It is the first virtual currency in the world. The type of altcoin is just the son of the BTC
Activity: 384
January 10, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
because bitcoin is anonymous and is now in the interest of the community. Everyone is trying to get bitcoin. Bitcoin is also very high value and of course the price will continue to soar.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
The only reason I chose bitcoin along with altcoins is that there will be hype around it still for a long time. I look at it as at a long term investment, though I believe it will someday lose the liquidity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
if I think bitcoin it is a very promising asset and very profitable for its users.
by investing money in bitcoin certainly the person will get a very big and promising benefits as well. so now there are so many who choose bitcoin as a good investment
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.
Its great and my pleasure to choose Bitcoin because for me its perfect and worthy.No one can defeated Bitcoin as far as i know..very good currency that is the best thing to choose bitcoin because you will never lost but you always win...so what are you waiting for? Choose Bitcoin as the number one entire the world.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 10, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
whats this question?is this a needed answer?why choose bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin,the highest of them all,the most valued coin has ever and the in demand coin.so what should be the answer if we will ask you the same question?i doubt you can have Different answer .

I think OP choose altcoin that still sleeping lol
Activity: 672
January 10, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
If we are interested in potential, popularity and development. Bitcoin will be Altcoin with enough of that. So a lot of people opt for bitcoin as an investment option.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.

im choosing bitcoin because i know that bitcoin could be a good reason to invest and im not just only one to interested about bitcoin..
it well conduct to us to become successful investing just follow the rules and joining all the forum that we related and bitcoin well be a good starting our new life....
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
you,why you choose bitcoin? I choose it because i earn money from it even im home.
Activity: 588
January 10, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because this has a big potential to grow higher to a million dollar each. It's really exciting to wait for that moment. Even in $100000 is okay, that's a big thing for me to live a prosperous life with my kids.l don't expect that l will be part of bitcoin which I'm so much thankful now that I  could have a chance to have a hundred dollars in the future.l will choose bitcoin for life. Until bitcoin is there, l'll be there.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 11:25:20 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
It because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and  it has a high value than other coins
and so many people get profit from it
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
January 10, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Because it gives us financial freedom. Being decentralized, and anonymous is really a great thing for me. It's also a great source of income. It opened up a new world for me to explore. It is the foundation of all other coins out there, and more people are starting to use it, so I believe that choosing bitcoin out of all other currency is a good move.
Pages:
Jump to: