Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 08, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
I was in it for the technology  Kiss Kiss Kiss
And Silk Road
It has been dead now.

I choose bitcoin because with bitcoin I can make money it is the most honest answer from me Wink
Very honest answer as most of us are into bitcoin for the profit, for the technology, for the investment and other benefits that we can take with it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
I choose bitcoin because for me this the most relaxing online job. There are variety ways in earning bitcoin. You can also do this part time or full time. In my case i do this part time because i have a regular job. You can use bitcoin in buying things online aside from earning in bitcoin. You can send money online or transfer money online. If you want to earn to can do mining, signature campaign, trading or investing. Bitcoin has a multiple purpose and it helps a lot of people.
Bitcoin is a good way to earn some money especially if you have some skills you can use online, not everyone has those skills but for those that do the profits can be great since you can earn money without leaving your house.
the same reason as why I chose bitcoin because of the source of income, I can work completely at home without having to go to the office but it takes a long struggle.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:29:23 PM
I choose bitcoin because for me this the most relaxing online job. There are variety ways in earning bitcoin. You can also do this part time or full time. In my case i do this part time because i have a regular job. You can use bitcoin in buying things online aside from earning in bitcoin. You can send money online or transfer money online. If you want to earn to can do mining, signature campaign, trading or investing. Bitcoin has a multiple purpose and it helps a lot of people.
Bitcoin is a good way to earn some money especially if you have some skills you can use online, not everyone has those skills but for those that do the profits can be great since you can earn money without leaving your house.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
January 08, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Why should not? As a bounty hunter here and a trader also. I can say that bitcoin is really profitable that can help you in your financial status. I didnt choose bitcoin. I think bitcoin just appear in my because of my friend who told me many things about bitcoin. He teach me how to earn here.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
I choose bitcoin because with bitcoin I can make money it is the most honest answer from me Wink
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 08, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.
Yes, the reason I chose Bitcoin is because I find it is growing at a fairly fast pace. Bitcoin will bring us the benefits or the risks are not known, but I still choose to invest in Bitcoin.
I chose Bitcoin because it is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date and its users are increasing all over the globe day by day.It gives a huge amount of profit in less period of time.Since it is decentralized,no taxes are implied on it.So the users get the full amount of profit.All the transactions cannot be traced when done in Bitcoin.Bitcoin can be carried anywhere to store Bitcoins you need to have a bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 100
January 08, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.
Yes, the reason I chose Bitcoin is because I find it is growing at a fairly fast pace. Bitcoin will bring us the benefits or the risks are not known, but I still choose to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 08, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has good technology and also in this modern era digital money is very easy to use and use anywhere. moreover for a really nice bitcoin investment.

Being virtual currency make it very easy to use for any one across world and can easily send the coins to anyone at anyplace easily and at reasonable rates using altcoins . This helps people to make the money transfer and also the best investment returns are given by this cypto currency .
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 12:49:38 PM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has good technology and also in this modern era digital money is very easy to use and use anywhere. moreover for a really nice bitcoin investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 08, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
And Silk Road
I choose Bitcoin because I know that this will surely help me financially because bitcoin can generate money.
not always mate better to study and understand how bitcoin works because if you are not really familiar with it, you can also lose your money
inside this investment, learn ways to earn if you are aiming for it and not just relied from what you've heard about this system, bitcoin can bring
a lot for us if we knew how to work properly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 08, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
Bitcoin is the first crytocurrency introduced to the world. After bitcoin many crypto`s get introduced but bitcoin is the most popular and trusted currency. Its unique features like limited supply, decentralised nature and peer to peer operating system attracted many investors all over the world. Its own security system “Blockchain” is studied and praised by many financial institutions, experts all over the world. Many banks are ready to implement same system in their network. Its less transaction time and charges are the most popular features among trades. These are the reasons/features, why people are choosing bitcoin currency.

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
And Silk Road
I choose Bitcoin because I know that this will surely help me financially because bitcoin can generate money.
Activity: 52
January 08, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
And Silk Road
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
For me as new in the crypto world, i chose bitcoin because bitcoin has a unique platform and the price of bitcoin is huge than the other coins. the value always keeps up every day. and if you send bitcoin to your friend or family they have no fees, this is what i love and i choose bitcoin no hassle, fast and always affordable every time especially when you need it on an emergency.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 08, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
It is because bitcoin is starting to get famous, even influential businessmen are starting to invest on bitcoin. Which is why it's continuing to grow as time goes by. People who started on bitcoin early was able to become rich because it's price way back then was cheap and it keeps growing as time goes by.
Yeah bitcoin is unique and almost all investors are choosing bitcoin to get in crypto and to make business out of it. I choose bitcoin because it is the main crypto currency among all; bitcoin was the first one to be created long ago. So I choose bitcoin because I am sure bitcoin will give me profit and I can use bitcoin whenever I want I will not have to go to bank or anything because I have all my bitcoin in  my wallet with me.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
January 08, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because this is only online business/investment without spending money at all time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
I choose bitcoin one was for bitcoin in my country more popular in the appeal another, then because I think that bitcoin will be able to survive and more promising to invested in her, because it is usually something more in interested in the will be able to survive longer
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 08, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
I started to invest on bitcoins when I got fucked up in stock market and forex trading. I cannot believe how high returns. It was then a blessing that I failed into my previous ventures because there is a better one.
Activity: 448
January 08, 2018, 04:26:02 AM
This is the only online investment I did without spending money.
Activity: 52
January 08, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
I choose bitcoin becuase i know someday this will help me in my financial problems. And it is very easy to use.
Pages:
Jump to: