Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 12:02:35 AM
 bitcoin will just change the way the economy works and we'll have to adapt to it. and it is easy to youu. easy to understand.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:35:07 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is easy to use.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
I am actually quiet interested to see your findings. Why not share with all over here?
I just choose bitcoin because my heart and my brain said that choosing bitcoin can help me to be successful in this world and to achieve all of my dreams, and i think my decision on choosing bitcoin is the best decision i ever made, because i am believing that bitcoin can help me to best as i can.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
January 05, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
Many people believe Bitcoin would create a fairer economy, as opposed to an economy manipulated in secret by men perched on top of their golden thrones. If more people want bitcoin, the price goes up. If less people want bitcoin, the price goes down.
Bitcoin isn't different, instead of having individuals with a long history of being ultra rich we've whales, bitcoin isn't going to create an economy which is more fair, bitcoin will just change the way the economy works and we'll have to adapt to it, those who does it the fastest, like us, will get the most benefits while those who take the longest will lose the most.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 11:24:03 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
i choose bitcoin because it have a good influence crypto currency ant there so many learning how are the wolds occurs and also i choose bitcoin because it is have a high price to have a big source of income.
Activity: 237
January 05, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.

Actually yes you're right bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency like what you said. It is the popular cryptocurrency for all bitcoin user. We know now that bitcoin is disseminate in very country but sad to say that some country ban bitcoin and i m happy that in our country allow it. We choose bitcoin because of fast transaction and very unstable price.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 10:54:31 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
i choose bitcoin because it has a full secure crypto currency have a high value to have a big income and also it have a many way to have a better future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 05, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
I think this is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin is going up many people are holding their bitcoin and are not selling despite these high prices, this reduces the the supply of bitcoin available to the general public and this makes the price to go up dramatically when there is a surge in the demand.
Not only that although people sell. other people will also buy at a fairly large level so I think because big names also make bitcoin can fly high price
With bitcoin being this high in price I think we are reaching the point where the average person cannot buy bitcoin any longer, only those that are traders, or that are professional investors can buy bitcoin and this drives the price upwards since they have their pockets full of money and they are eager to buy bitcoin at any price.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 05, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding onto Bitcoins yields profit in the longer run with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is nowhere near to the end of its strengths.
People choose bitcoin for many different reasons but me too I choose bitcoin because I like the idea and concept behind bitcoin and blockchain. Both bitcoin and blockhain are new technologies which huge potentials and also an interesting role to play in the future. Bitcoin is a first peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and it is acceptable worldwide. Using bitcoin people can send money anywhere around world and the money will arrive instantly that is a great development, indeed!  
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Bitcoin users? Yes i am but im not experts yet for this...but i choose bitcoin because i know that this cryptocurrencies is great and very fast increase...We choose to use bitcoins for have own reason and purposes..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
January 05, 2018, 03:50:51 PM
Bitcoin has given me a profit, this is the reason I'm so interested in Bitcoin , I'm very interested in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is still very cheap,
but for the moment I'm more interested in Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellar.
Activity: 124
January 05, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Main reason is price and same reason make me stay long time to read more about bitcoin and learn how bitcoin work.
will try your url
Activity: 364
January 05, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
Why I choose bitcoin. Because I believe it bitcoin would be more advantageous compare other altcoin. With trading bitcoin , i can got benefit and also the result of such trading could I use to buy another altcoin capital. My strategy trading is day trade with minimum capital
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
I choose bitcoin than other digital coins since I can see a great opportunity for this investment. Value wise, bitcoin never fails to be top in the market.
Activity: 280
January 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because it has great potential on helping me reach my dreams of being rich. I also know that bitcoin is the next big thing or should I say that it is already the big thing knowing that its value has risen a lot and many people see it as a good thing since it makes their profit higher. Bitcoin also attains many good features which is suitable on making investments more better.

I was looking for stability and bitcoin was the best option for this. It has a stable investor base and the adoption level is on the top of all the altcoin ready out there. These are the features attracted me for bitcoin opportunities.
Activity: 420
January 05, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I can clearly see that the world is shifting to the digital age and bitcoin is one of the main part of the transition since it has influenced a lot people's lives and it has given them hope that they would still get a chance to be rich. Bitcoin also is very in demand right now that's why its value is very expesive which is a good thing for a profit which grows together with the pumps.
Yes bitcoin is very important for best lifestyle and you can everything in bitcoin payment and if you have some extra money so you can invest in bitcoin it will very beneficial for and its price going to high that's why your investment will very profitable, so every person who wants earn some money for secure future they joined and their life is comfortable so that's why I choose bitcoin because this is the best chance to make money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I can clearly see that the world is shifting to the digital age and bitcoin is one of the main part of the transition since it has influenced a lot people's lives and it has given them hope that they would still get a chance to be rich. Bitcoin also is very in demand right now that's why its value is very expesive which is a good thing for a profit which grows together with the pumps.
Activity: 230
January 05, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
I chose bitcoin because it was taught by my friend that it would be a better future, and my friend was very like my own brother. bitcoin is the first crypto created and designed nine years ago, and has the support of blockchain as its payment processor tool. if you hold bitcoin will produce a long-term profit in continuous growth until the present era which promises more profit than bitcoin. and I still have many reasons why choosing bitcoin as the main job.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
I choose bitcoin because it the most stable than the other coins then it become more popular in other people. More investors wants to invest in here because bitcoin has the more opportunity than the other coins. Buying bitcoin in transaction is much easier than the other and there is many wallets that can be use in bitcoin. Bitcoin value is much higher too than the other coin and bitcoins value is always pumping.
Activity: 158
January 05, 2018, 11:47:14 AM
Why did I choose bitcoin? well, maybe because I think that it's more easier that any other thing especially when a user has advancements in teaching this site, also if it's very eary for them to answer some questions about it, where they can share it in threads. One more thing, maybe because the crypto currencies are the future for most of the users who only depends on this site.
Pages:
Jump to: