Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
At present , Bitcoin has great name . Its demand is very broad . It will become a more valuable asset in the future . So my chose is Bitcoin .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin for me is not so hard to earn and there are lots of jobs here in the forum that pay bitcoins. Since I am a member of this forum, I have earned lot of bitcoins and I have earn also some other coins that is convertible to bitcoins. Bitcoin for me is everything good.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
January 08, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
I choose bitcoin first, because I did not know there are better alt coins out there. Also, I did not knew about bitcoin transaction fees and transaction time. I think most of use comes to crypto currency through bitcoin media hype.
No alt is better than bitcoin mate you are at the wrong side bitcoin is more profitable as compare to any other crypto currency in market and the reason behind bitcoin choice is it bring millions of profit every day to the community whereas other alts are bleeding because people are getting into bitcoin faster because it has longer future impacts whereas altcoins are very confusing so it’s better to in bitcoin rather than risky alts,
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
I chose bitcoin because I was a speculator and investing in bitcoin gave me a huge return. I invested in any kind of product and did not pay off like it did. Smiley
Activity: 120
January 08, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
Because bitcoin provides many benefits to me, so I prefer bitcoin over other businesses, because everyone's goal is to make a profit. By choosing a bitcoin the benefits will always be present and abundant
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Bitcoin is the most appropriate investment place, because investing in bitcoin will be very profitable. By investing in bitcoin then life in the future will be guaranteed
Activity: 252
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 08, 2018, 01:21:33 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because soon I really believe because of bitcoin I'm become a millionaire in god perfect time and forgiveness
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 01:20:34 AM
I choose bitcoin it's because of it's high value and i can earn bitcoin through signature campaign, i can more manage my time here rather than working in a company which is a stressful work and had a minimum wages.
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 01:15:31 AM
To be very honest i will say that i have chosen bitcoin for the future the main reason which i am holding bitcoin is the investment purpose i want to collect more and more bitcoin and the prices are going high then i can be successful in the future. Bitcoin is the first currency which grow well in the present time bitcoin is very profitable in the 2018.
Activity: 518
January 08, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin is not so hard to earn what I mean is there are lot of things to do in order to earn more bitcoins. Bitcoin is also very popular in the market that is why a lot of people are getting rich because of investing and saving bitcoins. Most of all bitcoins price and value continue to attack high and becomes higher as the time goes by.
Activity: 182
January 08, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
why I choose this bitcoin is a very easy answer, and everyone realizes that bitcoin is the right place to invest and can guarantee its security, if you are not sure try you visit here www.daneel.io This is a site that can help you every day give you all the inpormation you need.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 12:06:30 AM
because joining in bitcoin is easy. We also get more profits from there. The signcoal campaign on bitcoin gave me the biggest income .
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 08, 2018, 12:01:37 AM
I choose bitcoin because it us easy to cash out and fees is already done at one pay. Here in the philippines, the most convinient way of getting fiat from bitcoin is through coins.ph. Another thing is that the first cryptocurrency that a beginner will know bitcoin. The last reason is that bitcoin is reliable enough to gain trust.
Activity: 266
January 07, 2018, 11:55:23 PM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future, so bitcoin can replace the real currency in the future, because bitcoin is getting liked by everyone.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because I'm very much interested and I want to be a millionaire someday
Activity: 798
January 07, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
I choose bitcoin because I'm sure the future of bitcoin, even though I was new to bitcoin about 5 months ago but I'm sure it's not too late and I'm happy to get a big profit.
Activity: 14
January 07, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
As the deepest most liquid market, it?s almost a necessity to transact in Bitcoin at some point to get into your altcoin of choice.
Activity: 114
January 07, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
Bitcoin made a breakthrough change with new technology based on the blockchain system. Few people at the beginning made the right choice and started accumulating Bitcoin through mining. I chose Bitcoin personally because I believe that long-term investments will bring profits in the end. Even with the current fluctuations in the world market, I'm sure Bitcoin will increase rapidly again this year. Everyone has his own interests and one of his main interests is the anonymity of user data. Even if the transaction can be tracked its anonymity is maintained.
Activity: 125
January 07, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because my auntie said that bitcoin is very expensive now. She's millionaire now and l want to be a millionaire also. I know it's not impossible to get rich. If there's a will there's a way and l know now that through bitcoin l will meet all my dreams come true.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
I personally used or choose Bitcoin because it is not just a form of a currency or a digital currency in the form of cryptocurreny. Bitcoin is an opportunity for me especially as a way for me to earn and to gain profit a part on my investment and tradings that other currency could not give to us. It actually help us on transactions dealing with faster and reliable wsy.
There is an opportunity to earn more through bitcoin which is the reason why I choose bitcoin. I can work into it depending on my own time. I can focus on it if I want. I have to learn more about it as well as in trading. I can manage everything when working on it.  It is a good help for my family to have a financial freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: