Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
January 07, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

Joining in bitcoin is easy. It has no many documents to become a member of this. Time management is also used to work it. From there,we earn profit .

Absolutely, many of fellow people all over the world joined bitcoin because they know it has a massive supply and demand and it so easy to be part of the organization. Mean while in so much hard drive pushing your signature campaign to on the top earner it gives you a bitcoin in at the end of the campaign.
And also bitcoin is a leading in digital currency the gives you a big profit because this is the head of the crypto currencies now a days.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
January 07, 2018, 05:52:00 PM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

Joining in bitcoin is easy. It has no many documents to become a member of this. Time management is also used to work it. From there,we earn profit .
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that i know. To be honest i dont even know other cryptocurrency aside from bitcoin. I think bitcoin is more populaf compared to other online currency. Most of my friends are also engaged with bitcoin. They influenced me to join bitcoin thats why im here. I really dont any other idea to other cryptocurrency and how does it works.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 07, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
I considered many things to catch my interest and choose it, bitcoin is the best virtual currency that gives big profit by its investors, bitcoin is the first digital currency that we can used like real money online, i did not choose bitcoin because of its expensive value (it is a bonus) its because of the benefits brings to my life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
Bitcoin is very popular in addition to increasing the insight of the digital world and understand the existence of crypto money, bitcoin also has access to success or desire to get something expected. Success in investing in bitcoin makes a person change his lifestyle very well.
So there are a lot of things which attract me toward bitcoin first of all its price is very high then any other currency and secondly its now available in many countries I can also buy online things from bitcoin and there is one more good thing about bitcoin is that it provide a very good source of income to the people so you can earn from here as much as you can and its very fast and easy to earn from bitcoin so these are the things that I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
January 06, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
I choose bitcoin because this currency is more expensive that gold or whatever currencies all over the world, bitcoin is an very very of the most expensive digital currency now in all over the world because it's price is worth 12k$ and up and it is higher than gold! so think about it, i choose bitcoin and it is my future of success in life.
I Agree on you. I too choose bitcoin because it is really expensive and through this I can gain a lot of money that I can help to our financials. Especially I choose this because as a student, There are lot of expenses that I might need to pay, so through bitcoin I dont need to rely with my parents on my bills in school. I choose bitcoin because through this too I can provide some of my desires and I can help many people even just small thing. I choose bitcoin because I know bitcoin help me save money for my future life.
Activity: 57
January 06, 2018, 10:38:36 PM
Bitcoin is very popular in addition to increasing the insight of the digital world and understand the existence of crypto money, bitcoin also has access to success or desire to get something expected. Success in investing in bitcoin makes a person change his lifestyle very well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 06, 2018, 08:21:12 PM
I choose bitcoin because this currency is more expensive that gold or whatever currencies all over the world, bitcoin is an very very of the most expensive digital currency now in all over the world because it's price is worth 12k$ and up and it is higher than gold! so think about it, i choose bitcoin and it is my future of success in life.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
January 06, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.
Yes bitcoin is the first I known cryptocurrencies in the world and many people in the world are choosing bitcoin as their money in the future than the real money. I will be sharing to you choose bitcoin as a digital money to the near future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 06, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin simply because I can see my better future here because the value of bitcoin keep on increasing.So now,i'm also encouraging my relatives to invest here in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
January 06, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
I choose this because for me it is not just an crypto currency. it is also giving me a decent and a high profit job. and most important is I can invest my earnings here.
Same as you my lifestyle is now better than before just because of bitcoin, it is source of income for me and thanks to bitcoin because my only job salary was not enough to serve my family and to have my daily needs but now because of bitcoin I am making good income and it is not only income but extra income that can change my life and can make me rich for no problem even without hard work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 06, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
I personally used or choose Bitcoin because it is not just a form of a currency or a digital currency in the form of cryptocurreny. Bitcoin is an opportunity for me especially as a way for me to earn and to gain profit a part on my investment and tradings that other currency could not give to us. It actually help us on transactions dealing with faster and reliable wsy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
January 06, 2018, 11:58:58 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
Its popularity caught my attention. Bitcoin is becoming more indemand as years are passing by since more people are now awared of its existence and also its benefits. Bitcoin is popular for being profitable due to the high rate of growth on its market value which makes it a good investment that has high probability of earning huge profit by just holding, as simple as that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
January 06, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
I chose Bitcoin because there is a wallet here in our user-friendly country so we can convert Bitcoin easily into currency and withdraw money. Also I chose Bitcoin because it gave me a chance to earn money using the Internet.
Wow, maybe that application that you are talking about is seeming like coins.pH that what we are using here in our country and that is the Philippines. But in my opinion,  honestly, why did I choose bitcoin among other coins because it has more potential and can guarantee that you will earn some quick profit through investing in short term period.
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
I choose bitcoin first, because I did not know there are better alt coins out there. Also, I did not knew about bitcoin transaction fees and transaction time. I think most of use comes to crypto currency through bitcoin media hype.
Activity: 252
January 06, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
I choose bitcoin because keep it simple..simple we can transaction it. we can make payment through it ! and btc has lots of advantages. that's why i love and i choose bitcoin.
Activity: 33
January 06, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
I chose Bitcoin because there is a wallet here in our user-friendly country so we can convert Bitcoin easily into currency and withdraw money. Also I chose Bitcoin because it gave me a chance to earn money using the Internet.
Activity: 161
January 06, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
Bitcoin made a breakthrough change with new technology based on the blockchain system. Few people at the beginning made the right choice and started accumulating Bitcoin through mining. I chose Bitcoin personally because I believe that long-term investments will bring profits in the end. Even with the current fluctuations in the world market, I'm sure Bitcoin will increase rapidly again this year. Everyone has his own interests and one of his main interests is the anonymity of user data. Even if the transaction can be tracked its anonymity is maintained.
Activity: 89
January 06, 2018, 09:59:19 AM
I choose bitcoin because its very expensive price and getting expensive  day by day.. Its giving me huge profit without any investment.. And I can send btc without giving any tax to govt.. And the transaction is really fast which is really impressive for me..
Activity: 53
Merit: 14
January 06, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
Just take a look at the value of bitcoin right now and I'm sure you'll get it already. The value gives advantage to the current investors to experience larger profits that's why I don't want to waste time anymore hesitating if I'm joining in investments in bitcoin or not. It is something that I shouldn't miss on my life and I am very grateful that I was able to know it.
Pages:
Jump to: