Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 05, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because it has great potential on helping me reach my dreams of being rich. I also know that bitcoin is the next big thing or should I say that it is already the big thing knowing that its value has risen a lot and many people see it as a good thing since it makes their profit higher. Bitcoin also attains many good features which is suitable on making investments more better.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin really has a great ability to rise someday and it really develops quickly like its price.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
January 05, 2018, 11:11:07 AM
I choose bitcoin because it makes  e commerce more easier, with bitcoin online transaction more easier, unlike conventional banking institution, with bitcoin one can order in products you want from online store, without  battle neck.

But there are only few online stores that accept bitcoin so you can't really order good products using bitcoin, also there are some problems in transacting bitcoin and have a high fee so buying a cheap things online can make you think if it is worthy or not. I chose bitcoin since bitcoin is the first one and it intrigues me, also people told me they are earning money without any money to start with so I was here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
January 05, 2018, 11:05:46 AM
I didn't choose bitcoin because I want to, but I need to sadly to, say this is the only profit that I could make to have substantial financial if there was an alternative to this I'm sure of to join there also, blindly caught by the society stigma.
I saw one of my friend after some time and his life was totally changed so I asked him that what kind of job he is doing so he told me that he is using bitcoin because at the time when I saw him last time so there was no money with him but when I meet him after some time so he was completely changes then I ask him to teach me about bitcoin because I was trying to same like friend and now I have also a lot of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 04, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
I choose bitcoin because it makes  e commerce more easier, with bitcoin online transaction more easier, unlike conventional banking institution, with bitcoin one can order in products you want from online store, without  battle neck.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
Bitcoin enables the freedom to store and control your money in an unprecedented manner. Free from restrictions, penalties and fees commonly imposed by banks, you are empowered to make decisions about your finances that were previously the domain of financial institutions and governments.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 04, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
It is because bitcoin is starting to get famous, even influential businessmen are starting to invest on bitcoin. Which is why it's continuing to grow as time goes by. People who started on bitcoin early was able to become rich because it's price way back then was cheap and it keeps growing as time goes by.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
I chose bitcoin because i know it can help me in my financial problems. And i think this bitcoin can help me so much
Yes you are quite right that prices of bitcoin are growing continuously, many people are getting huge profit from it because it has changed the life style of the people and we all know that the future of bitcoin will be very bright so if we choose bitcoin for investment purpose it will surely give us high rates of return and will never disappoint us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
January 04, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
Most of cryptocurrency holders wealth  are in bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency for investment, also many countries are accept bitcoin so people can directly use bitcoin in those countries.
I choose bitcoin for two reasons. One I want to make more and more money and the other is that bitcoin is usable all over the world. I can buy anything anywhere in the world and can pay from my bitcoin. And the most advantage of bitcoin for me is that it saved my time because I was jobless and bitcoin forum provide me the opportunity to make money. It gave me a job at my home. Now I am very relaxed because I have found a home job without any investment and struggle.
Activity: 30
January 03, 2018, 02:30:13 PM
for me holding Bitcoin a long-term profit with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
why do I choose bitcoin?
yes because bitcoin is an electronic money and a new technology that we have never seen before. Interestingly Bitcoin is like gold. This is why I chose bitcoin many people call Bitcoin as' digital gold. And extraordinary of bitcoin is growing rapidly at this time.  Grin
Activity: 142
January 03, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
i choose bitcoin because my cousin said that bitcoin is life changing and you will buy anything what you want and i learned more about buiseness and investments
Activity: 41
January 03, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
I am actually quiet interested to see your findings. Why not share with all over here?
Activity: 30
January 03, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
Why people choose bitcoin because the price fluctuates there are many people who seek more profit, just imagine within a period of one year in 2017 experienced a very significant development that I think there are many people who are interested.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because once in 2017 I really needed money for my family and my life needs, I decided to play bitcoin and altcoin trading and with bitcoin altcoin trading I get so much profit that I can be happy now.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 03, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
aside from first in the market, its popularity and value is drastically moving upward giving us the chance to gain big profit from it.
Bitcoin has a lot of applications with blockchain technology and open source. Bitcoin is being used in payment by many services around the world.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
maybe it used to be, but now it seems to be difficult, because its price has risen so high, people are more interested in the new crypto that provides a promising opportunity, it is not impossible also bitcoin still be a means of investment, but look at the price is now very expensive, I think people prefer the new cheaper crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 03, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
for me bitcoin is future. future for all people and it is opportunity to those who've wanted to make difference in their lives, once you uses bitcoin your life would be easier and better than you expected. people uses it sending money is now very easy, that's what i love in btc.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
January 03, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
I choose bitcoin because i know someday this can help me in my financial problems. And i like bitcoin because it gives you a little work.
it is true that bitcoin can help the economy and financial users, because bitcoin it is a very promising asset for the future as well as bitcoin that can make investments that will get big profits. that's why most people are on choosing bitcoin than others
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 03, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
aside from first in the market, its popularity and value is drastically moving upward giving us the chance to gain big profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: