Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 31, 2017, 07:53:59 AM
Iwhy I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to money here and of course this is very interesting and give me more knowledge and all of people he want to use bitcoin in financially matters
I choose bitcoin because it was really a good help for me especially in my study. When my first in this, I was really curious what was really bitcoin is so I search it in this before I join in any campaign. I know bitcoin helps me so much through financial needs that why I choose this. It helps me through everything and I really thankful of this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 07:33:33 AM
Iwhy I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to money here and of course this is very interesting and give me more knowledge and all of people he want to use bitcoin in financially matters
Bitcoin is the best option as compare to fiat because US dollar for instance the value of US dollar is dependent to the US economy once US economy will go down as will also the dollar value ,While bitcoin is dependent to the investors world wide who would rather hold Bitrcoin than dollars. Decentralization is it's power which is the strong point of it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 31, 2017, 07:31:43 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because I know that it has the potential to be the world currency to be used someday so iy would be an advantage for me I would get to earn through it sooner before the time comes that it is proclaimed as the world currency. I also chose bitcoin because of its good features that makes life more efficient and also makes life more exciting since your profit's rate is unexpected due to bitcoin's volatility.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 07:25:52 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is useful in everything.I think it is easy to join Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be earned through easy working in social media and signature campaigns. Moreover, Bitcoin seems like a permanent currency. It will be worth a lot in the future.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 07:19:19 AM
Chose Bitcoin because there wasn't really any other coin to choose from when converting Fiat to Crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 07:18:24 AM
I choosed Bitcoin because it have the greatest potential in the world of cryptocurrencies, i mean it allows you to make profit faster than ever, the more you invest the higher your profit will be, in addition to that Bitcoin is decentralized, anonymous and completely transparent...
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
December 31, 2017, 06:59:27 AM
Everyone love bitcoins because of the price and it is the well known cryptocurrency in the world. Many people would choose btc over alt coins if they will gain profit from it. But since its hard to mine btc right now, we are gambling in other alt coins.
Activity: 63
December 31, 2017, 06:58:10 AM
I did to choose btc because it can help me in my financial problems.
Activity: 95
December 31, 2017, 06:53:51 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I chose Bitcoin because I was led by experienced people, and in that time when I learned about Bitcoin, I got the benefits of investing. I know Bitcoin has a lot of risks in it. has stumbled but that did not make me invest in Bitcoin because I know in 2018 its profits will give me high
Activity: 48
December 31, 2017, 06:41:26 AM
Because it's the only way I know to support my self financially. Since I'm still studying now. The easy way Smiley
Activity: 84
December 31, 2017, 06:38:45 AM
In the beginning, I was curious about bitcoin because my friends are earning money. So, i tried it and it was true. From now on, i choose bitcoin because i'm earning money because of investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 31, 2017, 06:30:28 AM
I choose bitcoin because it will help me in financial breakthrough. Hope that I will be lucky always in the campaign.
Activity: 110
December 31, 2017, 05:18:48 AM
As to me it is simply a channel to invest in to make more profits  
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 05:11:55 AM
Activity: 77
December 31, 2017, 03:07:17 AM
because somebody told me that this is the easiest way to earn money
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
December 30, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
Every human has a dream to be a millionaire and billionaiere someday, so why did I choose bitcoin? I choose bitcoin simply because I want to earn money and I know that it is the stepping stone to my success or to success of every individual. I also know that there's a lot of people who succeed in their life because of bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 132
December 30, 2017, 02:52:42 PM
I am probably just a person who is still learning in bitcoin activities, I am not an expert in the world of digital currency, I am interested in choosing bitcoin based on info from a friend who has taught about the bitcoin.
along with the very fast development of bitcoin at this time and also based on news about bitcoin make a lot of people interested to invest in it.
bitcoin has tremendous potential and promises great benefits to investors or users, bitcoin has a high enough value, and bitcoin makes me and others interested in investing.
Activity: 271
December 30, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
There are many conditions to choose from. Because Bitcoin offers a fast and profitable return on investment and is believed by many Bitcoin investors to be supported by Blockchain technology, I think it is a condition for many people to participate and choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.
[/quote

Well thats true , and as of now I see this platform as the opportunity for me to grow as well to become profitable at the same time it helps me to become responsible and earn enough not only for myself and also for my family who believes in me, I didnt aim to become rich but the fact to become successful person is very essential dream for me to achieve.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:26:42 AM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

So do I. We don't need to invest as long as we are really active on posting and comply what they need we can earn.  That's why I really choose bitcoin and trusted it now because I already earned from it and I never regretted that I tried this. It is a big help to my family and to me as well. I can buy things that I must buy for my family and also to my family and relatives.
Pages:
Jump to: