Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 01, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
Bitcoin...........choose me  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
January 01, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
The question is why not? i mean we all know how good and promising this cryptocurrency is, you can earn a lot if you use it wisely, hold it for a long time and you'll be rewarded accordingly. Its not just easy to use but it has the fastest growing investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
Interesting question, the main reason I chose Bitcoin because of finance. Bitcoin is one of the most value-added digital assets every time. I've never seen a digital asset that has a value other than Bitcoin. The founder of Bitcoin wants a safer and transparent financial revolution without being influenced by the politics or policies of a country
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 01, 2018, 11:37:56 AM
Bitcoin made breakthrough changes with the new technology that is based on the blockchain system. Few people in the start did a right choice and started to accumulate Bitcoins through the mining. I choose Bitcoin personally because I believe that long-term investment will bring me profit in the end. Even with the fluctuations that are happening right now in the market world, I believe Bitcoin will rise rapidly again this year. Everyone has their own interests and one of the main interests is the anonymity of the user data. Even if the transactions can be traced the anonymity is preserved.
Activity: 108
January 01, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
I choose bitcoin just because it's the simplest in management but has a complex capability in terms of money. Bitcoin has many advantages that have been enjoyed by you. I get the token and swap it to php which makes me earn money. This is through a signature campaign. I also plan to do business with bitcoin. Bitcoin is also safe and secure because it will never be forged or faked. Smiley
Activity: 462
January 01, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
i think for me seriously?because of its popularity and because bitcoin is the first coin
 introduces to me when hes trying to convince me about cryptocurrencies.and as time goes
by i realized that its not because of those but becaausse of what bitcoin is all about.the things
bitcoin offers us and gaved us,i dont have to elaborate all of those.all of us know whars that all
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
January 01, 2018, 10:21:07 AM
Not only Bitcoin opens up a lot of opportunities, Bitcoin shows a good potential of a good investment. Bitcoin has already made its name at the market, Which is why I take the risk in investing in Bitcoin. In addition, despite of having a lot of issues before Bitcoin withstand every negative feedbacks that comes to its way.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
i choose bitcoin because it is easy, can be used as investment and fast growing investors.

many old investor is very rich now.
Activity: 504
January 01, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
Bitcoin is the best because it’s still the highest in terms of value. Being the most valuable, hence the popularity among people; which of course contributes to its rising in value. Being the first of its kind plays a big role how it reached the level of ubiquity it has right now.
Activity: 75
January 01, 2018, 07:13:30 AM
I choose this because for me it is not just an crypto currency. it is also giving me a decent and a high profit job. and most important is I can invest my earnings here.
Activity: 98
January 01, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
I choose bitcoin, there's a lot of members here are expert, use knowledge and effort to earn whatever you are employed or unemployed. And I'm enfluencing of my friend earning  frofits no doubt I accept no risk.
Activity: 168
January 01, 2018, 06:21:34 AM
I choose bitcoin, to improve my life status by making additional income of money and also it helps to improve and develope economic status of my country.
Activity: 274
January 01, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
For me I choose Bitcoin because it's the best crytocurrency on earth right now.And as i noticed it's a higher value among other coins and many investor interested to join specially me.And i love what kind of security system they made to make your money grow and secured.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 01, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
I didn't choose bitcoin because I want to, but I need to sadly to, say this is the only profit that I could make to have substantial financial if there was an alternative to this I'm sure of to join there also, blindly caught by the society stigma.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2018, 06:06:09 AM
Although bitcoin tends to be very volatile, that same quality makes it more advantageous than risky. We can consider bitcoin to be very risky as well, but we can also call it as a risk that could be of great advantage, most especially to its holders or the ones who uses it for trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 01, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
I choose Bitcoin because there is a wallet here in our country that is friendly user which we are able to convert Bitcoin easily to fiat currency and withdraw. Also i choose Bitcoin because it gives me opportunity to earn money by the use of Internet.
Activity: 518
January 01, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
I choose bitcoin because i believe that it will help me especially in my financial needs and also improve my knowledge regarding about the thread
Activity: 257
January 01, 2018, 03:43:51 AM
i choose bitcoin because bitcoin has a great opportunity to me and to other people without work or stable job, Bitcoin has a freedom to earn and also bitcoin it easy to work. here in bitcoin our future is sure. bitcoin has a high value than other coin it's great to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 03:38:35 AM
I chose Bitcoin because I, have no regular job, and I see the price is very high, and bitcoin is a very good investment tool, I like bitcoin because bitcoin is very easy, practical and its price can not be guessed.
Activity: 350
January 01, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
I choose bitcoin because my friends generates good income while sitting pretty in front of their laptop whole day, It was fun to learn many things  to run your own business, nobody bother's you, no more pressure, and of course you can earn serious amount if you work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: