Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 03:33:28 AM
Why I choose bitcoin? First, I choose bitcoin because I want to explore and to know more about bitcoin. Second, bitcoin is the other way to improve my monthly income
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
January 01, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I participated in your survey and completed it. It seems like you are prefer ethereum than bitcoin, but the survey you put out is aimed at directing other people towards paying attention to ethereum, so I do not favor your survey.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 01, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
I have chosen bitcoin because bitcoin I could earn income for the future of my family and to provide our daily life and also gave me a chance to improve our life as a family and to reach our dreams and goals
Before I didn't choose bitcoin just because I could earn income for myself and also to my family. I have believed the technology that's behind bitcoin and that is blockchain technology. And I didn't went wrong by choosing it there are too many things that happened to it lately and that made my life easy by investing into bitcoin and just holding it. I like this type of investment and I've exerted that much money on it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 01, 2018, 02:57:10 AM
I choose bitcoin on the grounds that it is great,it is the most ideal approach to contribute to end up plainly a rich person.i pick bitcoin on the grounds that it is security to contribute I am certain that I can win here even a little amount.and bitcoin is individuals decision so the economy will enhance in light of the clients and speculators
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
I didn't really choose bitcoin ! Bitcoin chose me on the day that i had to do a trade and receive my payment in bitcoin and after that get interested with it's concept , ideology and features ! I was never fund of exploring new methods and technologies but bitcoin was thrown in my way by a guy with which i made a deal and the adventure began since from there !

I could not agree with you. Do you know that millions of people around the world are working and investing in Bitcoin. Yes, but it is true that there are many companies who work with them to cheat with the people. . However, before doing any company work, it is necessary to see everything from the company. Do you know how much improved the quality of the Bitcoin site now? Now whoever chit, it will catch the bitcoin and give it away.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 01, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
This question is really good but I don't think its answer is toughf Because I myself when entered in bitcoin then found that bitcoin is at higher discussion then any another coin ( at that time I was having no reson to have another coins ).
But in the present time if we can see that what is condition of bitcoin is and why people are attracting toward it , then it is clear just by the demand , which is very high and opposite of this a another factor working at its best to pump the price that is mining , Mining of bitcoin is now a tough work( hard to amke profit ) , so here we consider that supply is getting down .
So these tow factors are making bitcoin value more and more and also people are attracting toward the increasing price , so they are attracting toward it more then toward at another coins .
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 01, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.

Yes , evwn though it dumps, we can say that Bitcoin still the best cryptocurrency that have been existed this genreation , cause even a student can be a millionaire here, I know some people but they still quiet about it, and of course the people who dont have stable job yet can be profitable in the same time .
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 01, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
I choose bitcoin to explore my ability and improve my ideas by answering different questions. And also to improve my life status in terms of monthly money income with additional income separate from my company work.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 12:12:19 AM
I choose bitcoin, because I don't want to leave my family for the reason of work, bitcoin is the idea to motivate our selves, to income in easy way, grant my wishe's. Thats my reason why I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 01, 2018, 12:05:34 AM
Most people need money to live and enjoy life, everyone involved in bitcoin has the same goal that is changing their lives. And especially in this market every age can be involved to make money, from young to old, all they need is bitcoin knowledge and perseverance to work. this is my own opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 31, 2017, 11:00:36 AM
Why I prefer bitcoin from other digital currencies, because I have seen the currency price statements btc reach the first tick of the highest price of other digital currencies. So I choose btc money for activities I can follow and find some btc of money with my knowledge.

This is also because I have few ways to follow traders, and knowledge about btc currency. I am also tempted with the current bitcoin price. so I decided to choose btc currency instead of the existing digital currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 31, 2017, 10:31:39 AM
on all crypto bitcoins are the most popular and most expensive and it has unpredictable volatility...and from bitcoins i can easily exchange it to my local money some crypto needs to exchange it to bitcoin then real money...and other reason why i choose bitcoins is huge value i can make my profit double or triple or more if i will only keep it on my wallet then open after a year..

Yes the things which you mentioned is almost correct.In bitcoin only we will get back the money which we invested and additional to that.In other Crypto currency your money may lost ,if you invested without knowledge.So you must think and know about the coin you invested your money.Henceforth ,check and inverse your money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
December 31, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
on all crypto bitcoins are the most popular and most expensive and it has unpredictable volatility...and from bitcoins i can easily exchange it to my local money some crypto needs to exchange it to bitcoin then real money...and other reason why i choose bitcoins is huge value i can make my profit double or triple or more if i will only keep it on my wallet then open after a year..
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 10:08:22 AM
I have chosen bitcoin because bitcoin I could earn income for the future of my family and to provide our daily life and also gave me a chance to improve our life as a family and to reach our dreams and goals
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
I choose bitcoin because of the technology that is behind bitcoin which the people can take to develop new ideas and that really gives a lot of opportunity for us to earn money and i really think that bitcoin will boom in the 2018 because of the attention that is in the bitcoin market right now because it is keep on increasing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 08:47:09 AM
because bitcoin price is higher than other coin. than the price can still growing, invest now and take profit in some month/year.
big chance to be rich guy invest in here. make our economy better than before, and many reason that make me to choose bitcoin
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 08:31:50 AM
In the beginning, I was curious about bitcoin because my friends are earning money. So, i tried it and it was true. From now on, i choose bitcoin because i'm earning money because of investing in crypto currencies.
I choose bitcoin because I know bitcoin can help me through everything. When I first hear about bitcoin, I was really curious thats why I search everything about for me to gain even just small idea about this and I was really attract bitcoins work. I choose this because it helps me through financial needs and to support my study.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 08:26:33 AM
because somebody told me that this is the easiest way to earn money
One of my friend he was using bitcoin from a long time and he buy a new house so I ask him how you did it he told me that I’m using bitcoin so I also ask him to teach me because I was also trying to be same like him when I join bitcoin so in my first year I buy a new house and in my second year I start my own business and now I have a plan to buy a new house and I’m sure very soon I will be able to buy a new house .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 08:13:51 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
The reason I chose Bitcoin is because I see the future of money is very open, it can be the investment goal of big business and investors, if the currency is long-term, the opportunity to earn. The revenues are very large, the poor or underemployed can also be reduced
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 31, 2017, 08:04:20 AM
Iwhy I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to money here and of course this is very interesting and give me more knowledge and all of people he want to use bitcoin in financially matters
I choose bitcoin because it was really a good help for me especially in my study. When my first in this, I was really curious what was really bitcoin is so I search it in this before I join in any campaign. I know bitcoin helps me so much through financial needs that why I choose this. It helps me through everything and I really thankful of this.
Bitcoin is very helpful in many ways, just as you say that Bitcoin has made me do various jobs and easy to get a job so that now I can earn a fairly large income. Just imagine a person like me who has a simple life and currently I can already earn 2000USD from Bitcoin, I get from various things like Trading and mining. This has all proved that Bitcoin is very influential on the life I have today. I am like getting a miracle and all the things that were just dreams and finally can come true.
Pages:
Jump to: