Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 112. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 03, 2016, 03:31:29 AM
> bitch cheats on her husband
> get's pregnant with that man
> husband ask "wtf bitch u cheated on me!1!!"
> "no it was god"
> ......
> yeah, makes sense, sorry babe

What...

Well, which one are you, the husband or the bitch?     Cheesy
legendary
December 03, 2016, 03:28:38 AM

Tell me one thing (start out with just one) that is in God's Word, that I am not obeying, and I will show you how I am obeying it.

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.         This is your God's words commanding you to obey his words.

Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."           This is your God's commands to not wear clothing of two kinds of material.

"I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately"       This is your response to YOUR GOD's command!

Proof is all there.

We have Jim Beam.... Pizza.... I now ask for a comfortable chair. Please make it a nice leather one as I tend to sweat a lot. I don't want it to stain.

Just for good measure.....

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"       How many people have you killed?

I have followed and obeyed all these words of God perfectly, in Jesus. John 6:28,29:
28Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.[/glow]

Cool

You asked for one thing and I gave it you.

How many people have you killed?

This is a command of your God...... you need to follow it!

I have done as requested. Have you?

How ever many I have killed, I have followed God's Word perfectly, in Jesus, regarding it.

Cool

Matthew 19:18  Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’

BADecker..... why do you not answer in a truthful manner? You asked for me to tell you "one thing" so I did. Yet you refuse to respond in kind. This is my point that you twist words to suit yourself and make them fit your agenda. I have respected our conversation and done as asked..... why don't you?

Why do you avoid my truthful answer (above)?

Oh, I know why. You don't want to accept Jesus salvation. And accepting that I accept it almost suggests that you accept it.

You really need to reconsider... if you want to live forever in glory with God, that is.

Cool

If you want to believe in fairy tales that is your choice. But trying to suggest that all Atheists will go to a place which only those who believe in religion exist is pure madness.
Nobody has enough faith to believe the things of God, or God Himself, out of existence. In other posts I have shown the scientific proof that God exists. Consider the following.

When you do a project, if it is flawed, don't you try to correct the flaws? If you can't correct the flaws, you might simply throw the project into the garbage and start over. Why would God be any different, saving the good parts of the project, and throwing the bad out?

You asked me to show you one thing.... I showed you 2.
I know. Having trouble doing a simple request, aren't you?

I ask how many people you have killed as commanded by your god and you do not offer a number but a trivial comment which makes no sense.
The number of people I have killed isn't your business, is it? The fact that you are unwilling to allow the things that I post to make any sense for you, shows that I would certainly be wise to not tell you how many people I have killed.

This is the perfect example of all religions being smoke and mirrors.
The reason you think this is that your atheism religion is smoke and mirrors. You attempt to set yourself up as god above the God you know exists. And then you attempt to suggest there is no God. You can't have it both ways. Either you are a god and you exist, or you aren't, and should stop being an atheist.

In the very least, you don't know that God DOESN'T exist. Then if you look at the proofs I have shown in other posts, you can see that He absolutely DOES exist.

You do not follow completely and admitting you don't you are fearful of your imaginary friend and an imaginary place.

I would suggest seeing a Doctor for some really good drugs!

I would suggest getting off the drugs you are on.

Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 03, 2016, 01:57:17 AM
As a philosopher, Voltaire was not an atheist, but instead is a theist, he does not hate religion, but ordinary people hate those who control the priestly class.
Activity: 294
December 03, 2016, 12:03:37 AM

Tell me one thing (start out with just one) that is in God's Word, that I am not obeying, and I will show you how I am obeying it.

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.         This is your God's words commanding you to obey his words.

Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."           This is your God's commands to not wear clothing of two kinds of material.

"I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately"       This is your response to YOUR GOD's command!

Proof is all there.

We have Jim Beam.... Pizza.... I now ask for a comfortable chair. Please make it a nice leather one as I tend to sweat a lot. I don't want it to stain.

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"       How many people have you killed?

I have followed and obeyed all these words of God perfectly, in Jesus. John 6:28,29:

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.[/glow]

Cool

How ever many I have killed, I have followed God's Word perfectly, in Jesus, regarding it.

Cool

Matthew 19:18  Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’

BADecker..... why do you not answer in a truthful manner? You asked for me to tell you "one thing" so I did. Yet you refuse to respond in kind. This is my point that you twist words to suit yourself and make them fit your agenda. I have respected our conversation and done as asked..... why don't you?

Oh, I know why. You don't want to accept Jesus salvation. And accepting that I accept it almost suggests that you accept it.

You really need to reconsider... if you want to live forever in glory with God, that is.

Cool

If you want to believe in fairy tales that is your choice. But trying to suggest that all Atheists will go to a place which only those who believe in religion exist is pure madness.

You asked me to show you one thing.... I showed you 2.

I ask how many people you have killed as commanded by your god and you do not offer a number but a trivial comment which makes no sense. This is the perfect example of all religions being smoke and mirrors. You do not follow completely and admitting you don't you are fearful of your imaginary friend and an imaginary place.

I would suggest seeing a Doctor for some really good drugs!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 02, 2016, 10:19:21 PM
> bitch cheats on her husband
> get's pregnant with that man
> husband ask "wtf bitch u cheated on me!1!!"
> "no it was god"
> ......
> yeah, makes sense, sorry babe

What...
legendary
December 02, 2016, 06:57:31 PM

Get the Word of God, the Bible, into yourself by reading and listening to Bible CDs, so that the Holy Spirit has material to work with to save you. Understand what you can understand. Believe God. Let the Holy Spirit handle the rest of it.

Bible CDs eh BADecker... HAHAHAHA  Get the bible into myself with CDs so the HS has material to work with to save me LOLOL   And then I have to only understand what I can..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hereafter believe God and the HS will handle the rest. @BADecker this is the best I have ever read my friend. I can only thank you a thousand times for this. It's working magic for me like you can't believe!!

I am glad something is finally working for you. Continue to strengthen your faith in Jesus salvation by continuing to read the Bible, or listen to Bible CDs, or both.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
December 02, 2016, 05:36:16 PM

Get the Word of God, the Bible, into yourself by reading and listening to Bible CDs, so that the Holy Spirit has material to work with to save you. Understand what you can understand. Believe God. Let the Holy Spirit handle the rest of it.

Bible CDs eh BADecker... HAHAHAHA  Get the bible into myself with CDs so the HS has material to work with to save me LOLOL   And then I have to only understand what I can..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hereafter believe God and the HS will handle the rest. @BADecker this is the best I have ever read my friend. I can only thank you a thousand times for this. It's working magic for me like you can't believe!!

Sorry, @dipididodaday those are his Jane Fonda CDs.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
December 02, 2016, 02:03:56 PM

legendary
December 02, 2016, 10:54:47 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Cool

Cool

Cool
December 02, 2016, 09:25:55 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.

Cool

Cool

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 02, 2016, 09:11:26 AM
religion is for fools, who are so scared to live they have to be guided by a church or something supposedly higher than them for comfort. It is that BS that you learn in school from a very early age where you have to respect authority, well i say bollocks to that. No one here is higher than me, if you are on this earth plane,  you are stuck just like the rest of us mate.
legendary
December 02, 2016, 08:11:03 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.

Cool

Cool
December 02, 2016, 08:08:53 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Cool

legendary
December 02, 2016, 08:06:17 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly... in Jesus.

Cool
legendary
December 02, 2016, 08:00:59 AM
I am a "Christian" but hate religion. This sums up my views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

I am a Catholic and I do not hate Religion I just don't want to get interfered as I am not believing in Religion because this Religion makes a great change and ruined my country. If only Spaniards didn't came and Colonized my country we are not catholic but maybe we will stick on the old culture and beliefs. and I think religions only separate people and made them become racists and discriminates other people with different beliefs and race.

Consider yourself blessed no matter how Christianity came to you. Why? Christianity is the only way to be saved for eternal life in glory and joy, with God.

Forget the problems of life. They last for what? a hundred years? Go for the joys of eternity. Base yourself in Christianity by learning about Jesus, your Savior, in the only place that talks about Him clearly... the Bible. Then live the best life forever in Heaven with God, the angels, and all the rest of us who will be there with you in peace and joy.

Cool
legendary
December 02, 2016, 07:55:13 AM
@stats, make sure you pick a passage from the New Testament as modern day Christians (a la BADecker) believe that the coming, death and resurrection of Jesus effectively wiped out any relevancy of the Old Testament in regards to sins and how to live their lives.

They still use the Old Testament when it's convenient though to explain other things, like how the Earth was made etc.  It's a bit like a Choose your own Adventure book in that aspect. Wink

you're spot on Cheesy old testament is like a sleeve dagger, it doesn't have to be used but if there is a chance to use it for something, it will be used, otherwise it's hidden for a long time...
Old Testament was for 3 basic things:
1. Ancient Israel government, and for Israel today if they will follow it;
2. The predictions surrounding the coming Messiah, Jesus;
3. Standard moral laws that fit all people because all people are essentially built the same.

The form of government God gave ancient Israel might be the best form. But we don't have to follow it. It was not meant for us. We can form our governments similar to the O.T. Israel government if we want. But it was for them, not us.

The predictions regarding the Messiah have mostly been fulfilled, although there are a few left to be fulfilled. But the benefit of the O.T. regarding these is to show us the miraculous power of God regarding how He did it. A few of the predictions are yet to come.

Since standard moral laws of the O.T. fit all people, it benefits us,greatly, to observe these laws personally, and to incorporate them into our families and governments.

Christianity has some contradictions in it's own preaching like we must not make sins or we'll end up in hell, but on the other hand they say that god loves us as his own children and will forgive and that he will forgive our sins. But if he doesn't forgive us sins and let's us in heaven regardless of sins than he maybe doesn't loves us as much and that proves that he will punish you if you don't obey him... sounds like Dictatorship...

Christianity doesn't contradict. People might use contradictions in their understandings and explanations of Christianity. But Christianity, itself, doesn't contradict.

For example. Take any two words that have opposite meanings out of the New Testament. Look at just those two words. They seem to contradict, because they have opposite meanings. But put them back into the N.T., and look at the message with the words in context, and suddenly their apparent contradiction shows a clear message.

The New Testament (like the Old) is to be read within context of the paragraph, the chapter, the particular book, and the entire Bible. Take anything out of context of the whole thing, and you will find that you are getting a misleading, and maybe even false, message.

Cool
December 02, 2016, 05:11:16 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"        How many people have you killed?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 02, 2016, 02:05:08 AM
I am a "Christian" but hate religion. This sums up my views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

I am a Catholic and I do not hate Religion I just don't want to get interfered as I am not believing in Religion because this Religion makes a great change and ruined my country. If only Spaniards didn't came and Colonized my country we are not catholic but maybe we will stick on the old culture and beliefs. and I think religions only separate people and made them become racists and discriminates other people with different beliefs and race.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
December 02, 2016, 12:36:07 AM

Might it be that you only ever speak about your God and Bible with words which are twisted by yourself but are not actually correct? I have used passages from your holy book to highlight exactly what it says yet you continue to put a spin on things with no reference to the EXACT wording of your holy book and god.

I suggest to you that your god is testing you.... I am here to discover what is really in your heart and how you feel about your God. At the moment I say you are failing. Your twisting of words and passages are not correct. You do not follow the word of your god completely but twist and scheme to make the words fit your actions. I suggest you repent to your God now and beg for forgiveness. Your actions are contradictory to his word and that will commit you to an eternity with me.

I have asked you to bring the Jim Beam.... now I think I need Pizza to go with it. I'm settling in for the long haul.

To break it down into simple English for you..... follow your God completely. You say the Bible is his words........ then follow them completely. Do not twist them to suit yourself. If you do.... The Bible say you are going to Hell with your current actions.

Like I said, I don't believe in any of it, but you do, so maybe you need to wake up!

We should all wake up and start twisting. Everybody should be suiting themselves and do some twisting. It's so much fun. Why should only BADecker have all the fun with twisting?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 01, 2016, 09:16:55 PM
@stats, make sure you pick a passage from the New Testament as modern day Christians (a la BADecker) believe that the coming, death and resurrection of Jesus effectively wiped out any relevancy of the Old Testament in regards to sins and how to live their lives.

They still use the Old Testament when it's convenient though to explain other things, like how the Earth was made etc.  It's a bit like a Choose your own Adventure book in that aspect. Wink

you're spot on Cheesy old testament is like a sleeve dagger, it doesn't have to be used but if there is a chance to use it for something, it will be used, otherwise it's hidden for a long time... Christianity has some contradictions in it's own preaching like we must not make sins or we'll end up in hell, but on the other hand they say that god loves us as his own children and will forgive and that he will forgive our sins. But if he doesn't forgive us sins and let's us in heaven regardless of sins than he maybe doesn't loves us as much and that proves that he will punish you if you don't obey him... sounds like Dictatorship...
Jump to: