Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 115. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 27, 2016, 08:32:31 PM
Yep. I'm serious. But why do you only quote the things you want, taking it all out of context? Let's add the rest in italics, above, so that you can see how it works.

Cool

The whole stuff you wrote doesn't make any sense to me, but the part I put in bold was... hilariousGrin

The basic part is simple. There is a resurrection for all the dead. It will happen following the return of Jesus. A person needs to acknowledge and accept Jesus salvation, now, in this life. Everyone who does, will be taken into the glorious Heaven following the Judgment by Jesus. Everyone who doesn't, will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Hell) following the Judgment Day. Both, Heaven and Hell, will last forever for those therein.

Cool

Mhm... doesn't know what makes less sense, the FE thread or this... maybe both equally.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's a really difficult one. How to deny scientific proof for God, and the machinery evidence of nature for God, and still be able to type responses into the forum. And on top of it, to not know what makes less sense, this thread or FE. Difficult to comprehend such a mix of ignorance, and denial, and stupidity(?).

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 27, 2016, 04:37:18 PM
Yep. I'm serious. But why do you only quote the things you want, taking it all out of context? Let's add the rest in italics, above, so that you can see how it works.

Cool

The whole stuff you wrote doesn't make any sense to me, but the part I put in bold was... hilariousGrin

The basic part is simple. There is a resurrection for all the dead. It will happen following the return of Jesus. A person needs to acknowledge and accept Jesus salvation, now, in this life. Everyone who does, will be taken into the glorious Heaven following the Judgment by Jesus. Everyone who doesn't, will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Hell) following the Judgment Day. Both, Heaven and Hell, will last forever for those therein.

Cool

Mhm... doesn't know what makes less sense, the FE thread or this... maybe both equally.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
November 27, 2016, 04:23:22 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
November 27, 2016, 04:19:28 PM
In my country, not say that the thief is always the loudest shouting stop thief. And here. I've never seen atheists hate religious organizations. But religious fanatics do hate atheists.
legendary
November 27, 2016, 04:14:39 PM
The Bible tells us that on his own, nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately. I follow this teaching, so, I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately.

Jesus followed the Bible perfectly. When He died on the cross, He took the punishment for all my inabilities and inaccuracies. Now (since His resurrection), He offers His perfection to me. So now, I can follow the Bible accurately and completely through Jesus, no matter how I follow it.

The result is eternal salvation for me because I accept the perfection Jesus is offering to me. People who do not accept the perfection of Jesus will receive eternal damnation.

I don't know who these people are, one way or the other. I don't know if you follow Jesus in your heart even though, in this forum, you might state that you don't. But if you do accept Jesus, there will come a time that you WILL state such, formally, or else you will lose your salvation.

Huh Huh Huh

https://i.imgur.com/KgRdB7z.jpg

@BADecker You my friend, act perfectly like a GrandMaster Champion kerfuffling spell-casting Wizard. Kudos to you, and for making me laugh my ass off.  Cheesy

Maybe you still have a lot of time to change. But maybe you don't. Nobody knows about himself or anyone else.

Accept Jesus salvation so that you can accept God's forgiveness for the mistakes you have made in life, before it is too late for you to do so. However, it's good to laugh. It cheers the heart. If you don't accept salvation, laugh while you can, because the days of sorrow and pain will be endless.

Cool
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
November 27, 2016, 04:03:24 PM
The Bible tells us that on his own, nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately. I follow this teaching, so, I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately.

Jesus followed the Bible perfectly. When He died on the cross, He took the punishment for all my inabilities and inaccuracies. Now (since His resurrection), He offers His perfection to me. So now, I can follow the Bible accurately and completely through Jesus, no matter how I follow it.

The result is eternal salvation for me because I accept the perfection Jesus is offering to me. People who do not accept the perfection of Jesus will receive eternal damnation.

I don't know who these people are, one way or the other. I don't know if you follow Jesus in your heart even though, in this forum, you might state that you don't. But if you do accept Jesus, there will come a time that you WILL state such, formally, or else you will lose your salvation.

Huh Huh Huh

@BADecker You my friend, act perfectly like a GrandMaster Champion kerfuffling spell-casting Wizard. Kudos to you, and for making me laugh my ass off.  Cheesy

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
November 27, 2016, 11:48:28 AM
Hate is too strong feeling to religion it deserved. Atheists just laugh at older people who grew up and continue to believe in fairy tales. More hatred from religious organizations to atheists.
November 27, 2016, 11:41:05 AM

Cool

legendary
November 27, 2016, 10:54:29 AM

Huh Huh Huh

Cool
November 27, 2016, 10:08:58 AM

Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 27, 2016, 10:00:43 AM
It seems, they dont hate religion in the first place, theyre just stating their opinions about science and gods.
but now they are.
legendary
November 27, 2016, 09:44:51 AM

I follow the Bible completely because of these two things.

Cool

So do you do this:

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

And how many Slaves do you own?

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

As you have stated you follow your Bible completely, surely you can answer these 2 simple questions. Or, do you prefer to only follow the parts which appeal to your sense of well being?

Certainly I can answer these two questions directly. But like as there are some things that you wouldn't answer directly, even so there are things that I am not going to answer. Rather, let the answer be as I have already stated.

Cool
Activity: 294
November 27, 2016, 04:37:38 AM

@stat you are my hero!

I aim to please  Wink
November 27, 2016, 04:36:46 AM

Cool

So do you do this:

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

And how many Slaves do you own?

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

As you have stated you follow your Bible completely, surely you can answer these 2 simple questions. Or, do you prefer to only follow the parts which appeal to your sense of well being?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
November 27, 2016, 12:27:08 AM
The Bible is all the proof I need for this, because the Bible exists, yet it is impossible for it to exist.

Cool

But the bible is just a book written by mankind. It has changed so many times throughout history, it is at best a work of fiction and stories. No different from Lord of the Rings or Dr Seuss.

BADecker do you follow the teachings of the bible? Do you follow it completely? If you do not then you are no more religious than I am. At least I own up to being an Atheist, you pick and choose the parts you want to believe to make yourself feel good. I suggest you give up on the book and follow the basic ideals of being a good person. You do not need a book to follow for that to occur.

@stat you are my hero!
legendary
November 26, 2016, 10:18:05 PM
The Bible is all the proof I need for this, because the Bible exists, yet it is impossible for it to exist.

Cool

But the bible is just a book written by mankind. It has changed so many times throughout history, it is at best a work of fiction and stories. No different from Lord of the Rings or Dr Seuss.
Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls shows that the Old Testament has not changed in significant ways in over 2,000 years of hand copying. This in itself is a miracle.

Neither Dr. Seuss or Lord of the Rings have changed at all. But they are less than a hundred years old, and they haven't been retained through hand copying.

BADecker do you follow the teachings of the bible? Do you follow it completely? If you do not then you are no more religious than I am. At least I own up to being an Atheist, you pick and choose the parts you want to believe to make yourself feel good. I suggest you give up on the book and follow the basic ideals of being a good person. You do not need a book to follow for that to occur.

The teaching of the Bible is, that since the fall of mankind into sin, nobody can follow the teachings of God accurately. So, I follow the teachings of the Bible because I believe this.

The major teaching of the whole Bible, the theme from the time of the Beginning through the Revelation, is Jesus salvation. Since I believe and accept Jesus salvation, I follow the teachings of the Bible accurately through Jesus. Jesus did what I can't do, and applies the correction that He is, to people who believe in Him.

Cool
November 26, 2016, 10:02:19 PM

Cool

legendary
November 25, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
Atheists do not expect any favors from God which is not. They take their lives into their own hands and not spend time on useless prayers. Them do not like the supporters of religion. And the Church cannot get money out of them.

Atheists like theists fail when they take their lives into their own hands. It's called death. We need to rely on God to raise us from the dead. Atheists can't do this, because they don't acknowledge the proof that God exists. Atheists are lost forever, unless they change.

Cool
Who do you know that have risen from the dead? These tales are told in religious sermons. How do you believe them? There is also no evidence!

I don't know anybody personally.

When you study the history of the Bible and the nation of Israel, including the things that the Bible says, you will see that these things that exist are impossible. So, God is proven through the Bible, besides the scientific proofs, and the evidence from simple nature. The Bible talks about people rising from the dead. The Bible is all the proof I need for this, because the Bible exists, yet it is impossible for it to exist.

Cool
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
November 25, 2016, 04:47:56 PM
Atheists do not expect any favors from God which is not. They take their lives into their own hands and not spend time on useless prayers. Them do not like the supporters of religion. And the Church cannot get money out of them.

Atheists like theists fail when they take their lives into their own hands. It's called death. We need to rely on God to raise us from the dead. Atheists can't do this, because they don't acknowledge the proof that God exists. Atheists are lost forever, unless they change.

Cool
Who do you know that have risen from the dead? These tales are told in religious sermons. How do you believe them? There is also no evidence!
legendary
November 25, 2016, 04:42:11 PM

Cool
Jump to: