Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 141. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 12, 2016, 11:14:48 AM
Another reason why some atheists hate religion is, they want to be first. They want to look good.

Scientists and astronomers just know that there are aliens out there somewhere. It is only logical to conclude this, considering all the space that is out there.

But many ancient religions have talked about angels, or their like, thousands of years ago. The ancient peoples didn't exactly understand outer space like we do, but they understood the aliens. There are even those ancient religions that have knowledge of the Nephilim... descendants of some powerful aliens that visited earth long ago, and mingled their DNA with human DNA.

Scientists are upset that the ancients knew all about aliens. So, they try to downplay this ancient knowledge so that they can be first. In their attempts at being first, they try to ignore God, and say He doesn't exist. But guess what? The ancient peoples were right about aliens, so why wouldn't they be right about God?

Atheists... such a group of smart people in some ways, and so ignorant in other ways.

Cool
legendary
September 12, 2016, 02:50:48 AM
Sin is something made up by religion to stop people from thinking.
In the real world there is no such thing

Sin is imperfection. Imperfection causes death. Not made up at all. Death is real.

Cool
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
September 12, 2016, 02:27:02 AM
Sin is something made up by religion to stop people from thinking.
In the real world there is no such thing
legendary
September 11, 2016, 09:39:50 AM
I do not understand why the debate on whether there is a God or not? Each must for himself to answer this question. And do not disturb others. The religion prevents atheists?

"Atheism is a capital sin"
1. Atheism is a sin
Ex 20:3
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_have_no_other_gods_before_me
2. Atheism is a capital sin (in some circumstances)
Ex 32:4
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

Best regards.

Atheism is a sin. But there is no capital sin except one. What is it? Locking yourself permanently into non-acceptance of Jesus salvation. Most people who do this do it by dying outside of Jesus salvation. Once they die, they can come to faith in Jesus no longer. So, they have locked themselves into the only capital sin there is. All other sins are forgiven by Jesus salvation.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2016, 09:32:02 AM
I do not understand why the debate on whether there is a God or not? Each must for himself to answer this question. And do not disturb others. The religion prevents atheists?

"Atheism is a capital sin"
1. Atheism is a sin
Ex 20:3
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_have_no_other_gods_before_me
2. Atheism is a capital sin (in some circumstances)
Ex 32:4
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

Best regards.
legendary
September 11, 2016, 08:36:09 AM

Some religions require that their people evangelize. Other religions, like the atheism religion, are full of people who have to express what they believe, just to keep on believing it.

Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 11, 2016, 06:30:42 AM
legendary
September 10, 2016, 04:16:59 PM
I'm member of an atheist philosophy group on FB and they really hate religion. They consider religion a blight from the scientific point of view and a dream world that's not only pointless, but a great threat since it seduces people into mindless state by manipulating their emotions. However, without religion, there still would be vulnerable people so with or without religion, they consider human stupidity the number one problem.

This is a good goal... overcoming human stupidity. The first thing atheists have to do to overcome their human stupidity is to pull their heads out of the sand and see that science proves and nature shows that God exists.

Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
September 10, 2016, 03:14:42 PM
I'm member of an atheist philosophy group on FB and they really hate religion. They consider religion a blight from the scientific point of view and a dream world that's not only pointless, but a great threat since it seduces people into mindless state by manipulating their emotions. However, without religion, there still would be vulnerable people so with or without religion, they consider human stupidity the number one problem.
legendary
September 10, 2016, 01:25:31 AM

OK, NOW Atheism is a verified religion~!

Happy now BADecker?

Of course not. We need ALL the atheists to acknowledge it.    Cool

What do you mean, "ALL?"  I'm not an Atheist.  I just can't stand this thread.  Grin

P.S. Welcome back, BCT..... Many aftershocks from the last DDoS.   Cry

ALL means all. Just for you, from Dictionary.com at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/all?s=t:
all
[awl]

adjective

1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration):
all the cake; all the way; all year.

2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively):
all students.

3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree):
with all due respect; with all speed.

4. every:
all kinds; all sorts.

5. any; any whatever:
beyond all doubt.

6. nothing but; only:
The coat is all wool.

7. dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature:
The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.

8. Chiefly Pennsylvania German. all gone; consumed; finished:
The pie is all.

pronoun

9. the whole quantity or amount:
He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.

10. the whole number; every one:
all of us.

11. everything:
Is that all you want to say? All is lost.

noun

12. one's whole interest, energy, or property:
to give one's all; to lose one's all.

13. (often initial capital letter) the entire universe.
adverb

14. wholly; entirely; completely:
all alone.

15. only; exclusively:
He spent his income all on pleasure.

16. each; apiece:
The score was one all.

17. Archaic. even; just.

You might not be an atheist, but you sure sound paranoid.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
September 09, 2016, 07:46:35 PM

Happy now BADecker?

Of course not. We need ALL the atheists to acknowledge it.    Cool

What do you mean, "ALL?"  I'm not an Atheist.  I just can't stand this thread.  Grin

P.S. Welcome back, BCT..... Many aftershocks from the last DDoS.   Cry
legendary
September 09, 2016, 11:41:53 AM

Happy now BADecker?

Of course not. We need ALL the atheists to acknowledge it.    Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
September 08, 2016, 11:12:58 PM

Happy now BADecker?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 01:42:18 AM

Now they know who drilled the glory hole in the confessional.

Kiss
legendary
September 06, 2016, 09:32:43 PM
I hate the hypocrisy of religion...

Quote from: Matthew 7:13-14
Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Wow! Congratulations! You finally threw away your hypocrisy, and acknowledged that Atheism is a religion. I almost can't believe it.

Do you ever get tired of being an idiot?
Actually, no. Since I have never been an idiot, there is no way I could ever get tired of it.

I get tired of trying to educate you

Okay. So I was thinking of someone else, and you have acknowledged that Atheism is a religion all along.

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
September 06, 2016, 08:49:39 PM

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Wow! Congratulations! You finally threw away your hypocrisy, and acknowledged that Atheism is a religion. I almost can't believe it.

Do you ever get tired of being an idiot?

I get tired of trying to educate you
legendary
September 06, 2016, 03:06:56 PM

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
September 06, 2016, 03:02:14 PM

legendary
September 06, 2016, 01:33:09 PM

Right about God not creating people. He made the man from the dust of the ground. He made the woman from the man's rib. Then he told them to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

The earth is filling up nicely with humans. My guess is the end is nigh, since God in his infinite wisdom knows that overcapacity is not a good thing. So therefore it also seems that procreation as sanctioned by God himself has almost fulfilled its role in getting the numbers in - my guess is Hell needs a whole f*cking lot of sinners for some reason - maybe to keep the fire going for eternity or something. In heaven of course, the few who make it there will unfortunately not have the chance to procreate any more - of course not - because the numbers for hell and heaven are already in - and heaven reaches its capacity very quickly and only a few. Hell will also be filled to capacity with the multitudes on earth as we surely approach full capacity in the not to distant future. Its all works out perfectly like a wonderful machine.

There is lot's of room left on earth. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16165653.

Cool

What do you think, why are sahara, siberia, south and north pole, etc.. so not full of people?

You don't need me to do your research for you, but you would find the wrong answer, of course.

So let me answer you. The reason these places aren't inhabited by many is, that people haven't made these places habitable for themselves, except in a small way.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 06, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Right about God not creating people. He made the man from the dust of the ground. He made the woman from the man's rib. Then he told them to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

The earth is filling up nicely with humans. My guess is the end is nigh, since God in his infinite wisdom knows that overcapacity is not a good thing. So therefore it also seems that procreation as sanctioned by God himself has almost fulfilled its role in getting the numbers in - my guess is Hell needs a whole f*cking lot of sinners for some reason - maybe to keep the fire going for eternity or something. In heaven of course, the few who make it there will unfortunately not have the chance to procreate any more - of course not - because the numbers for hell and heaven are already in - and heaven reaches its capacity very quickly and only a few. Hell will also be filled to capacity with the multitudes on earth as we surely approach full capacity in the not to distant future. Its all works out perfectly like a wonderful machine.

There is lot's of room left on earth. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16165653.

Cool

What do you think, why are sahara, siberia, south and north pole, etc.. so not full of people?
Jump to: