Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 12. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
I think most of them just need money and they sell their bounty rewards right after exchange listing, some of them just prefer to hold their funds in bitcoin or other reliable cryptocurrency. Recently I've noticed that more and more ICOs are trying to lock up the bounty tokens, but this won't save them from crashing because the main reason is a downtrend, not bounty hunters.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
The reason for this is obvious,Selling coins is definitely for making money, or in exchange for ETH. Maybe the hunter feels more secure when switching to ETH.

I don't believe that most of them hold at least one coin, like ETH. Let's face it: even those who earn with crypto still prefer fiat, so they feel absolutely secure switching into their local currency, neither ETH, nor even BTC.

And this may be also a good strategy. Check this article by an experienced hunter: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43103509
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
I don't think it's because bounty hunters don't have money  Cheesy My logic is this: it is better to sell your tokens right now and transfer them to another asset that will show growth with greater probability than bounty tokens. After all, based on my experience, most bounty tokens only fall in price with time, if this is not the moment of the general pump.
Activity: 451
I can tell you my reason to do that. The reason is that it is crowd behaviour.
I know that other participants will sell their tokens and I just want to become the first who sell for higher price,that's it!
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
The reason for this is obvious,Selling coins is definitely for making money, or in exchange for ETH. Maybe the hunter feels more secure when switching to ETH.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
That’s because many bounty hunters are new and don't have money. They can't hold long, they need at least some money back immediately so they will sell for any price.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
As far as I know, most of them sell because it is the only income they are getting and they need the money to spend. Some sell because they dont trust the project but more than 25% hold until they see some good pumps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
In order to avoid selling bounty tokens immediately when the token is listed on exchnage, the project must allow all hunters who need 'cash' (ETH or BTC) to sell their bounty stake to early investors who want to get tokens with great discount (by buying stakes). There is a solution on the market already: https://medium.com/@TokPie/how-to-get-eth-for-your-bounty-stakes-6a1bf92b0159

So, bounty tokens will be in hands of investors who would not want to sell for cents the tokens which they get NOT FOR FREE from hunters (opposite to hunters who get tokens for free)
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
Everyone do it for only one reason. Profit. And only way to ensure it is to sell it straight away. Because most projects lose much of its value after coming to open market.
Only solution i see here is to put timelock on the distributed tokens and it is tokens creators issue if they want that. (they might not want this because it gives some turnover and some consider it also important)
Activity: 304

They sell it immediately because the ICO is not so successful meaning once the token is listed in an exchange the value will get dump or they sell it immediately because they need money.
Activity: 392
I think because the token give them a good profit and sometimes they need money for a good purpose. For me, I would hold on it for a long time if I think it is good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
In my opinion, they sell coins from the Bounty because they want to get money immediately.
I know that coin prices may not be as stable as their value, and while there is an opportunity to sell coins, they sell their coins to get money that is higher in value.
Activity: 420
Selling of bounty tokens are obvious, the price always falls after ICO except for the ico endorsed by Iam Balina. I have tried previously holding tokens with me and eventually was forced to sell them at 78% loss, so never hold bounty tokens until the project is demanding.

Yes, you are right when the project is demanding we can able to hold them as long as possible until the price starts increasing more than the ICO prices. If it is not a potential project then we should we hold them for the long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
There could be several reasons for this: people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiat money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.

That's a great idea but why don't they wait for the coin to be listed on many exchange markets or better still or the prices to go up so they can sell and make profit from that.  
But why you people worry about what other people do with the tokens they worked for? Most so called “supporters” dump their tokens on the first day of exchanges, so what’s the difference? This is just weak hand supporters trying to make an excuse, because they are just speculators, don’t believe in the project, and want to be first in line to dump. Should really not base an opinion in BS rumors and self serving assumptions.
Activity: 252
In such a market you need to immediately sell, otherwise you will stay with them until old age, everything that comes out at the moment, if not immediately grows, it will lie on your wallet for a very long time
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
To be honest we must not be selling the bounty token right away because it affects the marketplace in bad approaches. there's no choice however as veery bounty player assume that different human beings will dump the coin and for this reason fees would possibly simply drop heavily. so that they higher select to sell right away get the expenses at the time of exchanger listing. additionally if you examine then you may notice on the time of exchanger list the prices are usually better than the ordinary timing so thats any other motive why people pick out to sell the cash.
Activity: 504
It seems to me that this can only concern the fact that now the market clearly does not satisfy their need for payment for their work, so many bounty hunters can not tolerate and immediately sell their awards, this is a very sad sight.
Activity: 434
many of the results of the bounty went down considerably when it entered the market. This is because many are vying to sell quickly for results that are at least better than when prices begin to fall. but this is precisely to make the price of not having the repair and even getting down. It also may result from less than optimal of course because of the cheap price and far enough away from the value of the ICO.
Activity: 234
Bounty hunters do everything right. Time shows that the price of tokens is falling and it is profitable to sell them immediately. In a few months it is impossible to find a buyer who agrees to buy your coins.
Activity: 247
As a bounty hunter myself the main reason why I immediately sell all my rewards is to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I have been working for many weeks in a campaign so I think it is natural to enjoy my rewards. Bounty Hunters always get to blame for projects failing and losing its value when in reality it is the project itself. We bounty hunters only get a small fraction of campaign, mostly like 5% or even lesser.
Pages:
Jump to: