Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 7. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 897
Merit: 101
yes, many bounty hunters immediately sell coins after they get it because they want to trade in FIAT, BTC, ETH. but there are also bounty hunters who hold coins because they believe that coin has a good future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I do not sell immediately, but I also like any person trying to get more benefit from their investment. If the project is good, then I will wait until its tokens rise in price, if I do not believe in the project, then I just do not participate in its bounty company.
Activity: 532
If most Bounty Hunters had the confidence that if they hold tokens - their price will rise, then probably no one would sell them so quickly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
most bounty hunter have strategy like sell immediately and buy more in dip so that's make double profit.
but the bounty hunter must have smart looking the project if good they can hold but if bad they must sell before the coin worthless.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
You can nit blame them they only 1 %. What you worrying about. Bounty hunters are jobless men. They neeed money if they are rich they willl hold tokens. No matter .. all tokens bounty hunters have.. they have right to sell or hold
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I don't think they all do but they are looking to cash in, maybe they don't believe in the project or maybe they just want to make money and move onto the next one. I will answer the question. As I do not know how to wait, that's why I sell my coins. I do not have enough endurance.

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This matter boils down to individual preferences and needs. Besides, there are some investors who also dump immediate a coin hits exchanges. Having to decide what bounty hunters do with their tokens isn't the way out. As others have made it known already, mostly are due to quick cash and sometimes if you think a coin has no future you also dump asap.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
maybe they need money, or maybe the price when entering the market token has a very good price ... because not all bounty hunters will sell tokens that they can all depend on their needs and confidence in the potential of the coin
Activity: 336
because they only think of the benefits obtained for free, so they will very quickly sell the coins they have when the coins are listing in exchange, this is to avoid the price of coins falling in price if we hold the coins too long, unless the coins are listed on the top exchange like binance
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Most people just need money to live, many analyze projects in which they participate and decide to sell immediately or hold a year or two. In general, it is very bad when tokens are sold when they leave the stock exchange. AI after that we all say why the price is lower than declared?) That's why.
Activity: 76
they need to pay their expenses, and the main source of income is obtained with bounty
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I think that simply if they feel profit enough than it is their right to sell it, no one can control the others. But not all doing that, it is just some of us and again it is their decision for what that they got.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
Because it's easier. Many people do not think about the prospects of the project they work for, they only care about fast money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Bounty hunters participates in bounty campaign to earn tokens and earn money. Some campaigns are extending their campaign and so their distribution of rewards. Bounty hunters probably can't wait long enough for their tokens to gain more value because they have waited long time to received their tokens.
Activity: 406
There are many reasons why other bounty hunter sells their token immediately because theybthink that there are not growing potential, others need for their families, They get a good profit from it.They used it for a good purposes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
i guess hunters main idea is using coins within best investments. and also make more profits with tradings. therefor there is better option to sell bounty rewards.
Activity: 39
this is their main earnings here so they sell immediately because they need money
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
There will be many motive for that it might be because of financial hassle with the intention to a bounty hunter sell the coin right now he acquired it a few may also alternate to BTC or ETH there are a number of the cause some hunter do not keep their coin in the event that they acquired it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
That's great. When sold bounty campaigns, the bounty hunters receive bonuses. Must do to identify the good bounty. I often have to wait a long time to receive a bonus when it takes time without money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Most of the Bounty hunters are doing the bounty as it is a job. When you work you expect to get paid, right. The bounty rewards are just a salary and most of the bounty hunters want their salary right away.
Pages:
Jump to: