Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 16. (Read 6392 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

According to what has been observed over the last few months, the usual tendency of all tokens given by the ICOs is to suffer an abrupt fall, and that is why many tokens are currently valued below 10% of what they were valued during the ICO. Therefore, time seems to have proved right to all those who decided to sell as soon as possible.

I, for my part, thought that it was best to hold my coins for a long time, hoping that gradually their price would increase in a considerable way, but the only thing that has happened is that the vast majority of the tokens I have have become worth practically zero, when if I had sold them from the beginning today I would have thousands of dollars in my pockets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
They dump it immediately because,

either they don't believe in the project and they just want to cash out

or they think that other bounty hunters will dump as well, thus it's like a chain reaction. Most people dump.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
at the moment unfortunately few coins bring a good profit after the hold. almost all the coins are only falling in price .. and this all depends not on the bounty  hunters .. at the moment such a situation on the market - everyone wants to fixate their profits ..
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
the reason is because most of them don't really believe in the prospects of some of the projects they do bounty for and coupled with the way market is crashing by day
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I don't agree that bounty hunters sell their tokens right away. it all depends on the project and if the price will grow then bounty hunters will not sell their tokens
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
As far as I know, most of the bounty hunters here doing bounty as their daily job which is really awkward. That's the reason why most of the bounty hunters sell their token/coin immediately after the ICO end.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
this selling tokens immediately that bounty hunters do is what makes the value of the token to go so low and it is discouraging, i wonder if bounty hunters don't ever believe in the projects that they do bounty for.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
they are selling it for some major reasons like they need money to provide their wants and also their needs. sometimes bounty hunters selling their token to exchange it to top altcoins in the market. we cant stop them for that, because its already their token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Not really. if you choose the right bounty campaign then the coins will be valuable to hold them. Some bounty hunters are good holders.
Activity: 11
I analyze the information here and try to draw up a future strategy for my work. I think it's a silly business to sell tokens immediately after receiving from the bounty. Tokens lose in price, and they are sold. If in the future I get tokens from the bounty - I will keep at least 6 months.
Activity: 58
A lot of them do as basically a job, they want to earn money right away, not treat it as an investment.
Activity: 144
because maybe they are afraid that the coin they get the price will go down very much and they believe more to hold ethereum or bitcoin.
I would invest in it if the price was going down. Maybe people are weird so they don't want to know about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
Now this is particularly aggravated, many coins are not worthless, but I want to live forever, but I myself know that it is utopia to sell coins cheaply
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I will also think like that after I receive a coin from the bounty ... I will sell it because the price is listed on the exchange ...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
There are many reason for the bounty token to sell of as i have observed many new tokens market. When they just got listed on any exchanges their value remain much lower then base price but after some days it gets a huge push. After that the price keep decreasing and finally became stable to a lower value. I think thats the reason why hunters sell their tokens on the big push event after just getting listed on exchanges. So this may be one of the reason
Because everyday there's a lot new token came out in the market, so that its value become lower immediately. They sell it because if they hold it possible they get low value when they exchange it, beside lots of Bounty hunters sell their token immediately because maybe they don't want hold it for longer time. For me its depend what token I had if I know its has potential then I hold for a while until the rising of the market, but I never hold it for long time because I know its value change immediately.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
because maybe they are afraid that the coin they get the price will go down very much and they believe more to hold ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 84
most of the rewards take 2 to 6 months. after a long wait, the bounty hunter fears that the token will plummet. so they can't wait to sell. we should carefully study the bounty tokens. if it's a good coin, we'd better wait for it to mature.
Activity: 357
There are some speculations and theories why some bounty hunters selling immediately the coin or the reward that they get or recieved from some project or ico one reason for that is the unstable market some bounty hunters do believe that in the first week or month of the coin that they get that is the right opportunity or ready to sell for the price that they want and for that reason they do not hold that coin for long and they do not believe for the patience in the future and they do trade it or sell it fast.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
There are many reason for the bounty token to sell of as i have observed many new tokens market. When they just got listed on any exchanges their value remain much lower then base price but after some days it gets a huge push. After that the price keep decreasing and finally became stable to a lower value. I think thats the reason why hunters sell their tokens on the big push event after just getting listed on exchanges. So this may be one of the reason
Activity: 70
Because a lot of bounty hunters do this bounty campaign as their full-time job and money is needed right away .
Pages:
Jump to: