Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 14. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bounty hunters usually sell tokens obtained because they need money or they want to exchange tokens obtained with other altcoins to trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Most of the time bounty hunters want to convert those token real money or in the other digital coins like ethereum and bitcoin because if they need real money they can use it as money.
Activity: 462
I think the main reason they are directly selling certainly because not want prices to fall too low. because it's often a case of going prices falling lower than expected and no doubt this will be the thing that makes their loss. It is better to be patient and wait until the price is quite stable and can reach the ICO. because by selling sooner as well thus making the value of getting down.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Bounty hunters want to sell immediately because they are also aware that otherwise they are another fellow bounty hunter will make a sale and this causes a dump. because they sell because of the need for themselves
Activity: 260
Because they already want to get their money because of their hard work although it is a wrong strategic plan because you sell it without any plans maybe the ICO of the coin that you are holding might have a great value in the future but it maybe also have no value when future comes. It always depends on the holder but based on my experience they sell it immediately because they already want to get their money even the value of it is only penny.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Bounty hunters are too to read about the potentials of a project they work for, hence about 80% of bounty hunters do not know the worth of the coins the receive as rewards after participating in a  bounty. They tend to be content with the amount they get after selling the coin rather than to wait for the rise of the coin.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think not all bounty hunters are dumpers some are patiently waiting for the moon, specially if they really believe in the project.  We cannot say that the general cause of a coin dump are because of bounty hunters because Bounty Allocation rewards is  too small. I think the main reason of price dump after ICO listed in exchange is the market condition. The ICO's project that are born on bear market is always dump dont expect it will going to the moon while bitcoin is falling.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
I think bounty hunters sell immediately they receive rewards they needed it the most to sustain their daily needs that's why you can't judge why some people do this. Sometimes i'll do this because the money is very needed for me to live and my family.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

Most of the bounty hunters are using cryptocurrency to sustain their daily needs and that is the reason why they sell their coins immediately after it was been released in the market.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
What they don't know is that when they dump immediately they may end up loosing a big chunk of rewards, if the project they worked with was really good it may start to pump right after the token sale.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
The major reasons they sell immediately is because they are ready to earn what they work for because it's not an investment but a task given to them and completed, so bounty hunters can sell what they have so as to know the exact amount they earn from the project and can later invest if they wish they can.
Activity: 392
There is little incentive to keep bounty tokens in a bearish market as the general tendency if for tokens to plunge in prices, they will hodl in a bull market
i think that bounty campaigns can give sometimes someth8ng that we do jot heed and we can change it for another thing
Activity: 392
there can be different reasons for this behaviour maybe they just do not need it or need something else more
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
There is little incentive to keep bounty tokens in a bearish market as the general tendency if for tokens to plunge in prices, they will hodl in a bull market
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In this market I think sell everything , keep the tokens now is very dangerous all straight falls , but of course I had the token at first they sold to bounty hunters and coin made x4
copper member
Activity: 346
Currently more and more new bounty participants are participating in the bounty, some of them are just chasing money, they immediately sell the tokens they get without wanting to keep holding the token.
For the crypto enthusiasts and experienced bounty participants, of course they will not do that, they will choose to hold their tokens until the value goes up many times from when they received it from the bounty program.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Because what we see now can happen. People are holding coins, for instance, a payment of bounty only decrease. In the end, possible $5K you get $1.3K .
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Well, it is unfortunate that no matter how much you try to persuade bounty participants no to dump, they will still go ahead to dump. The reason being that, not every one of them believe in investment and neither do they feel they can become investors. Their mindset is always fixed to wages. They believe they are paid for their works and so should get the money fast no matter how small. I was formerly like that, i had same mindset, but i had to learn my lesson in a hard way. There were two coins i sold fast sometimes ago and i regretted selling them. I thought o myself that had it been i knew, i would have kept them.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
That's not true about everybody. Some of them are just profit-oriented and impatience after all, so they are selling right away, but still there are those, who are prefering hold than selling.
Activity: 210
People are greedy ... they want to receive a reward immediately. Although often in 2-3 months this profit will grow by 25-50%.
Pages:
Jump to: