Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 8. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Because most of them or most of the ICO`s when they are going to have an exchange the price of them was decreasing and i think many of them was the bounty hunter,they are eagerly want to sell their token because they know that the price of their token will be dumped.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
I believe that this situation can be explained quite simply. After all, they are usually not interested in the further development of a particular project. Their rate is usually made on immediate receipt of a relying profit. Of course, certain exceptions are possible, but usually it happens.

It is true that most bounty hunters have never been interested in the project they are involved in. They only care about how much money they will receive and when they will receive it.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
Because in my opinion, bounty hunters don't think too much about the price of tokens, unlike investors who definitely think of the price of tokens. So it's natural that the bounty hunter immediately sells the token because maybe according to the bounty hunter there is a free token that does not issue capital.
Activity: 364
People want to immediately get their money, so they sell the received tokens. And this is correct, because now, when the market is in stagnation, tokens become cheaper and the best time to sell them is right after the end of ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

there are many reasons why the bounty hunters might soon sell their tokens, it could be because of necessity, it could be when the price goes up and they don't want to waste the opportunity and if I am the same person like other prize hunters I want it to sell the gift token fast
copper member
Activity: 365
Most bounty hunter dump token because they live on it, bounty is their job and they gats to pay bills, others dump because they have participated in lot of bounty that later turn to shit coin so they don't wanna take anymore chances, they prefer to hold in BTC or ETH
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
For many bounty hunters, a bounty is a work. They live on it. Some sell because they believe that in bitcoin or ethereum it is more reliable to store than in tokens.
Activity: 41
I believe that this situation can be explained quite simply. After all, they are usually not interested in the further development of a particular project. Their rate is usually made on immediate receipt of a relying profit. Of course, certain exceptions are possible, but usually it happens.
Mostly all because of the bear market. I have coins that sank 80% after the listing. and it is better to immediately sell than to lose what you earn. but when the market is the bovine half of hunters holding coins in hold
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
There are lot of reasons for that.100 $ is somewhere a good monthly salary,so why not.And also there are a lot of scam ICO´s and if you see the chance to sell tokens from some fishy ICO´,so why not?
I´m also some kind of bounty hunter and  i´m holding my rewards.If tokens or project is scam i will take it as my falt.Bad research.
But if my choosen project succeed...great possibilities.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that not everyone do that. And those who sell immediately after the token releases on the market don't understand that in this way they ruin the whole project, even if it is really good. So in long perspective, this is a bad idea
Activity: 255
In my work I distribute coins 40% / 60%. At the same time, I sell 40% of the coins immediately. And I decide to hold 60% of the coins for the future. Because usually I prefer to participate in projects in the potential of which I believe in the future.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think that this is because for many bounty hunters this is the only way to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
If you read some ICO reports, so you would know that 90% ICOs are scam and bounty hunters know it. They want to receive "at least" something from bounty campaigns, so they will sell for very cheap price Wink.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
It seems to me that this situation looks quite logical, given the current state of the crypto market. After all, many of the participants predict a further drop in the market and coin prices. Therefore, they prefer to sell them immediately, while prices remain relatively high.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I think that there are a lot of reasons why bounty hunters sell immediately their reward. Most of them want to make quick cash and they don't care about project and idea. But I keep always holding until it is above the ICO price.
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
Not all bounty hunters do that. Some still holding their coins because they knew that when they dump after the listing the token that they have will have a lesser value in the market. If they keep on holding and waiting for the launch of the project and wait until the market will recover the more  money they will get. Some bounty hunters thinks joining to a campaign is just in and out. After the campaign and they get their tokens they start to dump not knowing that if they wait a little more time the money that they have now will double or even triple after few months of waiting. They think it as an easy money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Actually depending on the person who earn the reward, if you are working for your daily needs then you should probably sell it immediately in the market but i highly prefer to hold your coins and wait for even a higher price in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens for various reasons:
- They consider participating in incentive campaigns as the main task they do not invest in. They sell the tokens to secure the income they have spent.
- Some bounty hunters see the new token they have no future, so they will sell.
- Some others do not trust much in new projects. They sell the tokens to switch to investing in large, potential currencies
- Someones else is in need of money ...
I also found that people usually sell when they are not sure about the future of the project they supported, to be on the safe side. They just exchange their tokens to better ones. Or some people, like you said, are here for the money and when they get it, they leave.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
just many need money and this is their earnings so they sell
Pages:
Jump to: