Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 9. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i think probably they need FIAT money ASAP, that's why they don't stick with them
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bounty hunters do this because they need money. This is the main reason. Also, many of them usually do not understand that keeping tokens for a long time can bring much more money than immediate selling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
bcs they need money immediately too. that's why they sell ASAP
one another reason, they arent enough sure of the project. they dont want the coin dump
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I don't know exactly why bounty hunters always sell their coins quickly, do they need money, want to invest in ico or tokens in the market, because they know that tokens will fall soon so they sell in the beginning and will buy back when the price falls? all possibilities can occur in the mind of every bounty hunter

because no one bounty hunter trust ICO, they think ico just take advantage from investor money without real projects so they sell their coin/token because worries about coin/token won't be worth anymore
Indeed, they have the exact reason to think so when projects are constantly being created and then losing value over time and become a dead project, this is a very popular story in 2018 and I feel it is a good decision for them. Because if they do not sell right away, they will fall into the same situation as me, in my wallet contains a lot of different tokens, some very valuable in the past but in the present, I can tell you that all have turned into an incredibly low value, I am still confused in selling or continuing to hold this rubbish
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
probably because they don't believe that the price will rise, or they just need the money immediately
Activity: 392
It is a misconception that hunters immediately sell and the fact that they are able to bring down the rate of the token . This is absolutely not true!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

there are some reasons for that firstly people need fiat as soon as possible and secondly people dont trust the projects which did bounty with them.
and it seems like free money is not important for hunters.. they can sell in a minute .
Activity: 378
Merit: 17

In my opinion, once you have your tokens it's up to you to sell it or to hold, it's payment for your hard work and spending time promoting the ICO you are in, in my case I only sell 50% of the bounty and kept the 50% but if the project is good and with a good potential in the market I hold all of it.
It's a very wise approach: going 50/50. If I see that that project is good, I also hold the whole bunch of coins from it, but if I am not sure about its future, I usually exercise my right to sell, usually it's up to 70% of the coins.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
I don't know exactly why bounty hunters always sell their coins quickly, do they need money, want to invest in ico or tokens in the market, because they know that tokens will fall soon so they sell in the beginning and will buy back when the price falls? all possibilities can occur in the mind of every bounty hunter

because no one bounty hunter trust ICO, they think ico just take advantage from investor money without real projects so they sell their coin/token because worries about coin/token won't be worth anymore
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
A lot of them don't actually do that, it all depends on the circumstances in which you find yourself in

if you need the money and don't think much of the project, you sell it
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
ICO must understand this and make a calculation that not all bounty hunters will keep coins after they receive tokens.  This is their right to sell or hold !
Activity: 168
My own form of reason is that, due to the fact that 90% of token or coin dump from sales and ico price once they eventually hit any exchange due to large bonuses being offered on presale and sale, and also do not forget once bounty and airdrop payment are made, there is every tendency that further dump will occur in price because both bounty participants and airdroppers would wanna sell and cash out immediately, so if you as a bounty hunter is still doing the hold game at that point, then further loss of value of token will occur and that means you get lesser amount for the task you perform for that project.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
Hunters wants to earn rewards and sell it on cheap price. They don't appreciate their rewards because they want easy money.
Activity: 155
With this very unstable market situation, I am one of those who sell coins for bounty campaign prizes immediately when the price of the coin is quite good. Even though I have not reached the ICO price, I would rather sell it than I hold it for too long with a very volatile market, so it is vulnerable to falling prices. Besides that, I sold the coins that I got immediately from the bounty campaign because I needed money to meet the needs of my daily life. I really look forward to the income that I got from the bounty campaign because this bounty campaign is my main job. Every day I work on various kinds of bounty campaigns so that hopefully I can get the maximum benefit. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 145
As a bounty campaign hunter, we are free what we will do after we get the coin as a gift from our work in the bounty campaign. Tokens or coins that have been distributed as gifts from the bounty campaign have become our full rights so that we will keep them or sell them immediately that is our right. Yeah it's true what you say is that many bounty campaign hunters sell their coins immediately after receiving a coin from the ICO. I also became one of those who also participated in selling coins from the ICO immediately. The reason I sold the coin immediately because I did not want to go forward the price of this coin actually dropped because the market was still very volatile. And I proved that after I sold my coin, the price of the coin immediately dropped so that I was one of the lucky people who had sold the coin first.
Activity: 233
Bounty hunters often want to earn $ so they will sell their token immediately upon being listed on the exchange. No one will know where the money will go, so they are worried.
Activity: 350
No matter how the hunters choose after they get the tokens, this is their freedom, because this is the reward that the hunter has earned through hard work!
Activity: 476
The majority of the bounty hunters do this because they see that the flow of market value continues to decline so that once they get paid they will immediately sell it. But basically, those who do it are also beginners who are less able to know about the analysis of the potential and also the prospect of their coins which might be far more valuable than now. They don't think about it all because they think it's hard to predict.
Activity: 378
There are really such bounty hunters. especially if their earned tokens are good for the price and well-paid exchange. and it is also based on the size and height of the market. but at the moment the ico or bounty campaigns are the ones that are coming out. so helpless but wait a good option before selling.
Activity: 392
The bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens for various reasons:
- They consider participating in incentive campaigns as the main task they do not invest in. They sell the tokens to secure the income they have spent.
- Some bounty hunters see the new token they have no future, so they will sell.
- Some others do not trust much in new projects. They sell the tokens to switch to investing in large, potential currencies
- Someones else is in need of money ...
Pages:
Jump to: