Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 18. (Read 6392 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Some bounty campaign last for several months then another month of waiting is quite long, i think most bounty hunters that sell are having a shortage of funds that's why some of them sell immediately when they got their tokens.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i think they need fast cash so they immediately sell their rewards token from bounty, but some of them was become an investor too by hold that token, and they doesnt need buy the token to become an investor.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
somehow many bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens they receive from a bounty campaign, even though usually the token price when entering a stock exchange will be lower than the price at ico, and when they sell the token it will actually make the price of a token it will decrease.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is not necessary. They all sold off immediately and made a profit. Under such market conditions. Profit taking is the best choice.

Activity: 217
Because the current trend of ICO projects is the value will decrease and the coding / 5, / 10 compared to the ICO price. Therefore, both the investment and the Bounty hunter will sell as soon as the price. Of course, they will probably buy it soon afterwards.
Activity: 30
Its obvious. Cause pple need instant gratification and no one is willing to wait that long.
Activity: 54
Numerous individuals with various sentiments. Individuals have distinctive reasons why they offer promptly. It tends to be on the grounds that they need the cash or may offer them in return of various coin or perhaps the cost is ideal in return. Distinctive individuals with various considerations.
Activity: 25
They need money of course. When you recieved your tokens from bounties, its easy money because you can sell it right away but in a lower price.
Activity: 105
I think that the moment I get the bounty coin, the person who chooses to sell immediately is to get profits quickly, and the person who keeps it is to wait for the profit to rise.
Activity: 16
I think it's because they want to get paid right away, or say that selling immediately is better than waiting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Not all bounty hunters do that but yes most them does. There are reasons but it depends on the bounty hunters itself. I think most of them are just joining bounties for the money. They need money thats why they sell their tokens right away. Another reason is that they don't think that the crypto will be successful thats why they dispose their tokens immediately.
Activity: 87
Why did you decide so. Not all bounty hunters sell coins immediately as received. Everyone has their own strategy in this regard. Someone sells right away, somebody sells a part and a part afterwards, somebody is waiting for a pump
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Not all bounty hunters do that. I am one of those who do not sell after I received my bounty payment. The problem is that there are so many bounty hunters who seem to be highly dependent on whatever proceeds they gain from joining several campaigns. I do not like it. But I think I cannot put the entire blame on them. At the end of the day, whatever they receive is their proper due. They are free to do whatever they want.

Solid and strong projects will not be significantly affected by this.  
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
They want already to receive their income and they don't want to hold it because they want money. They work for it and they don't spend money to invest with so that they want to sell their rewards to have an income to their hardwork. They take the opportunity if the value of this coin is in high value.
Activity: 98
Normally if they are have money at the start why would they become bounty hunters?
Activity: 61
I think that every bounty hunter has the right to make his own choices, whether it is selling or holding, it is feasible, because that is the result of our labor!
Yes, Because everyone would have their own different reasons for selling their own immediately on hitting exchange. Some is just for them to be Xchange for FIAT immediately while some have their preferred crypto which they are’ve Been saving so they add to their portfolio. But make sure we do some research before we make any decision in this platform.
Activity: 73
In my opinion, not everyone sells, but the sellers I guess they are in need of a sum of money, but I usually keep them, and wait for the value to go up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think that every bounty hunter has the right to make his own choices, whether it is selling or holding, it is feasible, because that is the result of our labor!
Activity: 98
because they do not want to wait and study the project . for them, the main goal is to make a profit as soon as possible
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
C'mon guys! Bounty pool is usually 3% maximum! How can such an amount dump a token's price? If we assume that EVERY bounty hunter sells it, they cannot affect the price that much.
Pages:
Jump to: