Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 17. (Read 6392 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
One reason why they dump it is because the campaign today takes longer than before. The bounty hunters need to pay their rent and bills. ICO today don't give the bounty reward immediately that is why once it is given to them, they immediately dump it.
That's one reason, but I think the reason most hunters sell immediately is because they do not care about the potential of the project, what they focus on is just the amount of money they can earn, the hold will not make sense to them. And if they do not sell immediately, others will sell and dumping, disadvantage and loss of profit belongs only to those who come late, selling as soon as possible is still better, and I very much agree with this thought, fit and easy to survive
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

The reason that bounty hunters sell as soon as they receive their tokens is because they do not believe in these coins that they would last a long time in the market and they are selling before the price of the coin goes down so they can make sure that hey do not lose their best time to sell and get the most profits out of their coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
One reason why they dump it is because the campaign today takes longer than before. The bounty hunters need to pay their rent and bills. ICO today don't give the bounty reward immediately that is why once it is given to them, they immediately dump it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I understand why bounty hunters sell immediately the reward tokens , because they might want to exchange those tokens with the coins they want for their wallet and they do not to holds those tokens for they might afraid that it will lost value ,so they exchange it with stable coins.
Activity: 252
For me if I had reward in bounty campaign same as what you had expected I do immediately to exchanges my reward because I'm afraid to lose if I hold I to long.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I do not see the point of keeping coins long, if this is not a top project.
I did not sell coins for half a year, and it was a mistake.
Activity: 126
Doesn't surprises me much. In many cases, the bounty rewards are delayed by months. The participants may get their tokens many months after the bounty program actually ends. And if the participant is short of funds, then he will not think twice before off-loading the entire bounty reward in some exchange.
Good comments. Do you believe that when tokens are given earlier before exchange it can help solve this? I was wondering and I think it is quite will be good if tokens are given earlier before the exchange. The trick in my mind is that bounty hunters are busy and they really don't have the time to follow project(not all but most of them). They are always busy hunting, and if that is done they might not know too quick if the tokens hit exchange.
Activity: 24
most bounty hunters have the equal holders as every body. The charge is lowered by using early traders. so many humans mistakenly agree with that bounty hunters can decrease the route .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Maybe because they are not into long term holding and due to the fact that they did not invest so the amount of profit that they would earn is already enough for their satisfaction. Also, they are settling for less because they might be afraid that the market value will eventually fall due to market volatility.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Because they feel that the value of it will diminished of simple they want to get the profits nothing more nothing less but still it is your choice but some of them want to have profits so they can buy they desired coin and get more profits
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
I think the reason behind their quick selling is because most of them really don't get enough of the tokens so it is better to sell it early to avoid any massive dump which will bring your few tokens to nothing since investors had more amount with their bonuses too.
They pay a lot of money on transaction fees just so they can dump their coin that they receive for free lol.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think the reason behind their quick selling is because most of them really don't get enough of the tokens so it is better to sell it early to avoid any massive dump which will bring your few tokens to nothing since investors had more amount with their bonuses too.
Activity: 104
Hi. Some bounty hunters do sell their token immediately because they want easy money. But unfortunately only newbies in cryptocurrency doing that because those who are veteran in crypto are holding it for a while for a long term plan. Selling the token immediately means dumping the token that can affect also the price of the token.
Activity: 184
this is done by bounty hunters because they feel there is no harm in selling coins that are obtained because they do not spend capital to get the coins, unlike investors who see the price of the coin has reached the target or not, if it reaches the price target then the sale is made
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
Bounty hunters sell because of the same reason why every other person sells, because they want to exchange the tokens for fiat, so they can use it to buy something or save it for another occasion, because of the volatility of the market.
Activity: 142
Becuase want to get money for their work and many of them don't care about the projects. Anyway i don't think it's the best decision.
Activity: 182
Usually, when you give out tokens for a bounty, the price of the token is very large and good to fix it, because of this, and sell, everyone wants to transfer money to Fiat
Activity: 79
They join to make profits and income through these bounties. Thus, they sell immediately. Moreover, I don't think most of them even go through project idea and thus, they never understand the actual potential of the coin in long run.  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
For various reasons, probably. It should be borne in mind that there are people for whom this is the main type of earnings for which they live and feed the family. For such people, the sale of tokens is a must.
Activity: 136

Because they need the money and because of market conditions. Many of the participants who are afraid if the token continues to put on hold its price will weaken. And they already know if the tokens have entered the exchange of coins will fall. And when they found out and immediately sell tokens at a good price.
Pages:
Jump to: