Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 19. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I'm a bounty hunter and i don't sell immediately after i receive my rewards. I wait for it get listed on big exchange because after get listed, token price will increase and i sell it then.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
Bounty hunters sell immediately only those coins that are quickly reduced in price. If bounty hunters are sure that the price of the coin will rise, then they will be ready to wait for a very long time.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I don't know exactly why bounty hunters always sell their coins quickly, do they need money, want to invest in ico or tokens in the market, because they know that tokens will fall soon so they sell in the beginning and will buy back when the price falls? all possibilities can occur in the mind of every bounty hunter
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There are many reasons that arise bounty hunters to rush to sell coins that they can, among them, are afraid of coins that do not have the potential to rise again or indeed have the nature to sell all what they get.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
There are so many reasons behind it. Most important of the reasons is the fact that most bounty hunters don't know the mind of the project Team. They believe the team might abandon the project and in such case, that makes the coin useless and might end up being delisted on exchanges. Also the minimum waiting period for the coin to appreciate is nothing less than 5-6months and most hunters are not that patient.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if my reason is personal, I immediately sell it because the first one:
I do not issue capital, it only takes time to spend the bounty campaign
The second:
the distribution process and launching on the market exchanger also takes time, so it's better that I sell it immediately rather than having to hold it longer. because of the token exchange rate, it cannot rise high within a few months. My experience has been to hold tokens for up to 3 months, but it didn't increase significantly. so it's wise enough to sell it right away.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Its true that this happens, but I think only to those who are still new to participating bounties. If you already have participated in many campaigns and have sold a lot of coins after receiving from bounties, then you should have realized that holding your coins until profitable enough to sell is a lot more better.
Activity: 58
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Maybe because of urgent need of money whether it's important or not. To add up, bounty rewards are often delayed and people tend to sell these tokens immediately after receiving it because they've waited long enough for it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
the reason is very simple, they want paper money, as a gift from their work, and they always think that the tokens they get are usually pretty good and most tokens that get the price will go down so they are afraid of losing the token price, because most of the token prices get the price down from the ICO price, and the hunters sell it quickly while the price at the ICO price if it is already on the market
Activity: 602
There are a lot of reasons why most bounty hunters sell their tokens after they receive it . Its because they need the money even if the price is low , they need to sell it because of financial problem. They dumped their tokens because they know they cannot gain enough profits from it. But most bounty hunters holds their tokens specially when hit bigger exchanges.
Activity: 107
A ton of Bounty hunters offer promptly their abundance compensate, on the grounds that they are apprehensive, that these tokens subsequent to posting on any trade will fall extraordinarily in cost, in this manner, they pitch them to get no less than a little benefit
Activity: 85
Most bounty hunters believe they can always get tokens easily from different projects and as such, holding is not an option to most of them. I believe this is a bad idea.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
because bounty hunters realize that sooner or later the price of the coin they can drop because as we know the price of each new coin is always expensive or can be said to be in accordance with different ICO prices after 2-3 months later maybe the price will change and even cheaper
not all bounty hunters like that, I only sell tokens which in my opinion have no future.
Activity: 588
because bounty hunters realize that sooner or later the price of the coin they can drop because as we know the price of each new coin is always expensive or can be said to be in accordance with different ICO prices after 2-3 months later maybe the price will change and even cheaper
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Maybe to get the best price, or fear that a dump and the coin they have becomes worthless. I will also do the same if there is no good price development. Moreover, the market situation is bad, prices are difficult to develop.
Activity: 56
Bounty hunters just want to obtain a profit from their work and that is totally understandable, after all, they are making an effort to obtain them.
Activity: 1372
Many bounty hunters sell their coins immediately after entering the exchange. This is because now a bad situation in the market and if you do not sell coins at once, then the price may fall very much, of course there are many nuances
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Some hunters sell because sometimes they know people who have gotten enough of the coins will dump it for their coins to become useless in their wallets.
Activity: 126
Not all bounty hunters sell tokens immediately after they are listed. Only a handful of bounty hunters are true cryptographers who will hold part or part of the token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
bounty hunters are generally as inexperienced beginners who don't quite understand yet what the market, or students who enough what is enough, ask any hunter what he was doing with his coin which he earned during the 3 first x months, he will tell you sold! who strongly understands this market is not participating in the bounty but in the ICO.
Well, lets make it simple mate, just like me I'm not an investor, I'm a bounty hunter and I require money because I don't have regular means of income. What do you think would be my option if I receive the token, I have to have funds for the family and the only option I have is to encash my reward. It's because of need and not because of grid. That's for me but I don't know of the others. Your thought?
Quite right, kajy does as he pleases. And if a person believes that you need to sell the tokens right now, then this is his decision, and do not care that someone thinks this approach is unprofitable
Pages:
Jump to: