Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 24. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I can understand why Bounty Hunters sell coins. At the very beginning of my crypto-journey, I also instantly sold the coins. I perceive them as a salary and I didn't know much. I didn't know many exchanges. So it turned out that after receiving the coin, I happily ran to the  Ether Delta and threw it off for the first price! It's a little later when I came to understanding, I stopped in a hurry to sell the resulting coin. After receiving it, I'm trying to analyze the available information about it, that would understand :hold or sale. And even if I decide that I will sell, I do not hurry immediately after the distribution to run the stock exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The bounty hunters sell their rewards immediately because they want to earn money right away or to convert it to other tokens or coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
I think this is not surprising. The bounty hunters had to work for several months, They do not have enough money to keep the money and that is their remuneration. hey are not investors so they do not need to hold
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Selling of coin depends on your actual state, not all bounty hunter sell their coin as it enters their wallet be its in market or not, but I think the major reason for some bounty hunters selling their coin is stated on numerous bounty jobs or campaign in the forum. People believe that once you earn, you change the coin to  fiat of their respective country currency in as much there will always be a new bounty to earn more coin.
Activity: 84
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Most of the bounty hunters sell their bounty coins when the tokens are listed on the exchange as they work to get the tokens in order to sell them on the exchange for a quick buck and don't wait for the price increase and they even sell below the ICO price many a times. But the best thing would be to sell those coins when they ride above the ICO price and then sell their coins as then they would get the best deal for waiting for the tokens to get listed too.
Yeah, but most bounty hunters just want to get their profit fast enought, that way they can just jump to another project and start working generating more earnings.
Activity: 224
I think most coins from bounty projects are unpromising and will not grow for a long time. so they are sold and buy more reliable coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
Maybe they need some money and they sell token from bounty program..or they afraid to hold it bcause they think after listing it price will go down..my opinion i always hold it if price under ico price,but i just hold betwen one or two month for it..if it price hasbeen over than ico token sale..i sell it..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Side effect of the current situation, even bounty hunter invested their time doing the task for a period of time. How do they relax if there is a high chance that a price will drop as soon as possible after listing. They have the same view about it, so one started to sell then the other follow immediately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Probably bounty hunters really need money and participation in bounty campaigns is their only job. We can not get them to hold the tokens when they do not have the money for food.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
It depends on many reasons . First what type of person you are , are you interesting on waiting or you wanna cash or maybe you wanna invest in something, I know few people who are selling instantly and buying ETH straight away. Second is the coin you don’t like it you sell it don’t wanna risk. Thirdly it’s the project the same as with coin, don’t like it sell it like it keep it. It’s up to you
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I think the reasons are obvious enough. One is that they wanna change to fiat as soon as possible to use for several other things like payment of tuitions, having spending money to take care of a day to day financial obligations.

Also, bounty for some of them is a full time thing. Hence, they need to sell as fast as possible to take care of themselves and families.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
the main reason they are directly selling certainly because not want prices to fall too low. because it's often a case of going prices falling lower than expected and no doubt this will be the thing that makes their loss. It is better to be patient and wait until the price is stable and can reach the ICO. because by selling sooner as well thus making the value of getting down.
Activity: 85
i think they want immediate reward so because they need money urgently or maybe the project isn't that good enough to hold for the coin there's so many reason to list actually
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
A lot of bounty hunters HODL their coins. I do it. There is no sense in selling at -95% ICO price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It is necessary to decide for how long it is necessary to postpone the received coins, and which in general there is no sense to keep. Now they collect only the strongest projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
In my wallet depreciated about 100 tokens, earned in the bounty campaigns and only after that I started selling coins immediately after they were listed on exchanges. Wisdom comes with experience.
Activity: 101

They are trying to avoid ending up with worthless coins in their possession. With new coins the possibility of them failing is higher so once the coins are listed on the exchanges then the bounty hunters are taking advantage of their window of opportunity to sell the coins. Bounty hunters should look at the kind of project it is before selling their coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Not all bounty hunters sell their bounty rewards immediately because some of them hodl until it is listed in some exchanges. Also we cant blame them to sell right away because they had work for it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Now all the coins are falling very fast in value. If bitcoin was stable, no one would immediately sell their coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
You have to bear in mind that some people will only take part in Bounties as a source of income, they are not interested in investing in crypto and treat the bounty as a paid job. For that reason, they will trade the coins into ETH or BTC as soon as possible and then cash out to fiat
Some people are here just to make quick money and leave. Nobody has to do trading or invest anything. They just need some money and return from crypto to fiat world.
Pages:
Jump to: