Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 26. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 12
In my opinion everything is very simple. Bounty hunters are not interested in the development of the project and rely on profit immediately. There is an exception but the general rule shows that most sell their awards immediately.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Sell tokens in a rush may be the most harmful option which people can opt into because that this presses most people to be effortless to wield ,thus hikes the despair.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Most of bounty hunters sell their coins after the bounty program because they do not know the worth of what they sell. This is due to the fact that most bounty hunters do not take time to research into the project before participating in the bounty project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

I think every bounty hunters have their own reason. Some hunters just want to cashing their reward and spending the money. But many bounty hunters hold their reward because they believe on the project. If the project have good product and working product, I am prefer holding my reward
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Most hunters immediately choose to trade coins because they want to get paid for their work as soon as possible. Of course, there are a lot of people who will continue to hold it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Lots of bounty hunters sell immediately their recieve rewards because they need fiat money to finance their expenses. Also, they already plan if that coin is they will going to sell or hold. It depends to the quality of the tokens/coin.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Everyone has their own reasons, some sell tokens they get from the bounty because they are afraid that if the price will actually decrease, some choose to sell it because they are in need of money at that moment and some sell it for their investment back into tokens / coins has potential. I advise you to analyze in advance about the tokens you have before deciding to sell them.
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
In order not to say, there are bounty hunters who are responsible for their work. Plus, with the help of bounty hunters, the volume of coins in the market is increased. Projects I believe in, I do not sell their coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is because, as a rule, bounty hunters spend a lot of time on a particular bounty company. And for most of them this is the main activity, therefore they after the expiration of the advertising campaign, get their coins (income) and naturally they want to cash it as quickly as possible on your wallet. Because many bounty companies last from one, and sometimes more than 3-4 months. Now imagine how long he waited for his reward. In fact, they live for the money. So, everything is understandable and there is nothing wrong with it! I do that so often myself!
Activity: 406
I think the main reason of it is that some prize hunters sell their reward immediately because they have been waiting for a long time. In other two reasons, many bounty hunters sell it immediately after getting the reward, because they will pay for their daily expenses Are working and used for their needs. They do not have the ability to keep them for a longer period. But many of them keep their prize coins so that they get the maximum value.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
A lot of reasons is behind the decision of bounty hunters selling off their coins immediately they get it in their wallet.

1) Some projects got abandoned by the developer and as such the coin becomes useless. Hunters now want to be in a saver position and as such sell off immediately so that their efforts wont be wasted.

2) Some hunters are also broke

3) Some hunters don't believe in investment and as such want quick money
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Most of the bounty hunters have sold immediately their coins after the noticed it is already available in the market because they want the money for some reasons. Like I have many obligations in the family so I need to sell my holds if I noticed it can be traded already in the market but their are also some situation I will not sell my holds if I think it has good potential in the future. It depends upon the situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
In my opinion, many are here for earnings, so they sell their coins immediately. Those who are more intelligent waiting for the pumps of this coin. But in fact, this is what you should do, and leave coins for only strong and promising projects. I've regretted it many times already.
Activity: 126
I think it depends on the ico project. Some projects are worth holding for a long time, but most ico are not worth it. So I will sell it immediately or replace other coins.
Activity: 452
In my not a great experience, the opinion was formed that the participants in the bounty campaigns correctly do that they immediately sell the tokens, because the holding is especially not now profitable, the market is very unstable, which leads to a loss of exchange rate
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Most part of people don't look in perspective . All they want is to receive some money right here and right now . That's the main reason of insta selling I think. Of course , you can sell coins first for a higher price and buyback it later with profit , but I think very few people doing it .
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
What I do when I've got the gift token is the token is looking for information on exchanges where. Because usually the token gifts can fit in some exchanges and we can compare the price. And if the token has a very high value, of course, I will sell them directly. If the token gifts keep you hold me fear the price of tokens will be increasingly falling. And if it had to wait for prices to recover still takes a very long time.
Activity: 149
They do not really trust the ICO project, or they think there will be a lot of selling out so they sell. For those who trust the project, this is an opportunity for them to buy cheap tokens Smiley)
Activity: 27
I think some people do campaign to get instant profits. But there's nothing wrong with that, because if the project is really good, then the token is purchased even though all the bounty hunters sell it. But crypto is more suitable for long-term investment, and all token holders should wait until at least the project is running as planned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I think the number one reason why bounty hunters do sell their bounty rewards once they received it and listed on crypto exchange/s is they really need money to buy or to pay something. We cannot blame them if the new listed ICO tokens are being dumped because they are the once who work for their own rewards, their main purpose on joining bounties is to make money so don't blame them on the price's dump.
Pages:
Jump to: