Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 39. (Read 6424 times)

GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

I don't agree that all bounty hunters sell their coins immediately. Personally I didn't sell anything concerning bounty rewards, I hold all coins for long term
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
I think that this is due to the fact that few want to take the risk that already received. A lot of projects after entering the stock exchange fall in its price several times
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Because many hunters don't believe in the project. Some don't even know anything about the project except that they're doing bounty Cheesy
Activity: 392
in my opinion, there are several reasons why bounty hunters soon sell the tokens they get, maybe they need money and they are worried if the token price will fall and become worthless
Activity: 63
Most bounty hunters sell their coins immediately after it is received because
The prize of the coin might go down
Need for money
No plan for a long time hold
Need yo invest in stronger coins therefore they sell to purchase another.
Activity: 135
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

there are many reasons why bounty hunters immediately sell the rewards they receive, many of them in need of money so that's the reason for them to immediately sell them. it's up to the bounty hunters to sell it now or hold it.
Activity: 45
For hunters-it's work , and they want to finally make a profit, so there is a sale, although it is much more profitable to just wait and increase it at times
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
A lot of ICO is being created just to benefit the creators of the project, so often after the tokens go to the exchange the prices for them quickly fall. Sometimes this happens even before the bounties get their reward, so bounty members often sell their tokens immediately after they receive it to get some kind of benefit.
Activity: 532
I think the answer is different peoples different reason for those question, the things that you need to be undesrtand is they can do whatever they wanna do for their assets because they've been work hard for it. So, just take care for your assets on crypto world.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
That's very bad habit this selling bounty tokens. It really destroys the value of the token, bounty hunters still watch the exchanges when they could finally sell it and have real money for it. I would do the thing, that bounty tokens would be different than ICO tokens and after longer time it would be allowed to change bounty tokens for ICO.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Some bounty hunters are not interested in ICOs but only in quick awards. Some of them may probably know that price will not grow. There are also people with urgent financial needs. Anyway, holding is more preferable option for investors than bounty hunters.
Activity: 140
they do not think twice to sell token results from bounty campaigns because they get it by working and without using money so any price they will sell directly when the token entered on the exchanger
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
They may need money so they sell their rewards immediately to the bounty. Others sell instantly because they know that their price will dump immediately because many people also sell after receiving a bounty.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
We can say that some Bounty Hunters are only there just for the hype of the value of the token they are campaigning for. Some does not care whether the value of that token will increase into some more profitable value. They just sell it fast hoping to dump it as much as they could and buy some more at low value. Some Bounty hunters are just in for the initial value and does not wait for any profitable value of the token.
Activity: 531

Well what more will be the reason why the bounty hunters immediately sell all their coins once they received it? Of course to get money instantly. That's they're only reason which leading them to miss the better chance to gain more money if they only thought it to hold it for only a couple more months and wait for the price to rise up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I am also one of those people who try to sell coins earned in bounty campaigns immediately after they are received. Because I do not have the opportunity to wait a year or two until the price for them can probably return to the ICO price level. Since the bounty campaign for me is the main source of income and I need this money to meet daily needs.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Because most people perceived that the new project token are most likely to fail or take time to build its value
Hence, people would prefer to sell it and get BTC/ETH immediately
Activity: 196
there are several factors. most bounty hunters sell their tokens because they want to receive money instantly. but there are also those who exchange their tokens with coins they like.
Activity: 196
well sadly it's common thing right now. mostly the one who did this is bounty hunters from third world country.. well, that's kinda explain some reason of it
Activity: 142
sara because they still do not know what the potential altcoin they get bounty campaign program, this is what makes some altcoin down and long to ride.
Pages:
Jump to: