Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 40. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4
sometimes , if you have more patience , you will get more . most of the time , i will keep the bounty for at least three to four months . i will pay attention to the progress of the bounty project .
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

If that any reasons behind why Bounty Hunters are selling Immediately there "Tokens" its all in there discretion after all its a payment for there Bounty work and we have no right to question it since in the beginning there is no term that prohibit to sell the Bounty Tokens and maybe the reason is to raise "MONEY" for a Living  that's the reality so why we just Bothering ourselves.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Bounty hunters sell there reward base on different reason  I think some sell it off because they are short of fund and some sell it off to buy another ico which they think it may moon so soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The reason is one - money. More precisely, the desire for money and benefits.
Well, not all projects, where participate, are indeed worthy of longterm.
Everything is individual from project to bounty hunter him(her)self.
Activity: 45
Numerous individuals with various sentiments. Individuals have distinctive reasons why they offer quickly. It can be on the grounds that they need the cash or may offer them in return of various coin or possibly the cost is great in return. Diverse individuals with various musings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Because now the bear market trend is noticeable. If you do not immediately sell the coins, then gradually they will decrease. Therefore, such a decision can be considered really correct.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Bounty hunters are bounty hunters, they hunt for bounty for money not an investor that will wait several months to get profit. They only use time and effort to earn those bounties and not their own savings or extra money like investors has. If the bounty reward of the ICO is worth holding then it is the bounty hunter's choice to hold it or sell it.

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I think because they just want to tkae profit as fast as possible. Most bounty hunters are not financially sound and so as soon as they receive their tokens and it is listed on any exchange sites they sell most of their tokens as soon as possible.And they want to enjoy the reward first like me.

maybe more than 50% of the bounty hunters are like what you have said, many bounty hunters are not financially free so when they receive tokens and it is already listed they sell it for them to comply for their daily needs, but also there are lots of bounty hunters who just hold their coins because they see the future in holding.
Activity: 43
I think because they just want to tkae profit as fast as possible. Most bounty hunters are not financially sound and so as soon as they receive their tokens and it is listed on any exchange sites they sell most of their tokens as soon as possible.And they want to enjoy the reward first like me.
Activity: 6
Because they think when everyone receive tokens, they will sell to, the price will go down so fast
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Because they do not believe in the development of the project.  Some coins will become cheaper, and then disappear.  Sometimes people need results right away.  They think that it is better now, and not later.

also those bounty hunters are impatient they do not want to wait of course they join a bounty that runs 3 to 4 months of time then they want to hold the money they earn for that time also they have some wants and needs to fullfil.
Activity: 658
Maybe they are just impatient. They want to quickly transfer coins into cash.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Because they do not believe in the development of the project.  Some coins will become cheaper, and then disappear.  Sometimes people need results right away.  They think that it is better now, and not later.
Activity: 126
Their token are pure 100% profit. No matter when you sell at low price or high price, they will not get any losses. Also many of them think that token will not last long, only few month, that token possible became trash and worthless. It's only my opinion.
Activity: 112
because the average of the campaign participants makes bounty the main job, that's why they immediately sell when they have received tokens, because they need money for their daily needs.
Exactly, and I think the majority of them participate on alot of bounties, that mean they get alot of different kinds of tokens, so in order to maintain an arrangement they need to sell them, and also the fact that they sell to get the profits for their daily life is valid too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
One who does bounty job is from zero capital. That's realistic for them to cash out rhe coins. See bounty hunters from full member above. Most of them will hold the coin instead selling at low price. Full member above have big pocket of coins and tokens
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Here the main reason is money.Initial bounty hunters do bounty mainly for money.Some other people exchange their token to BTC or ETH. Actually they don't want to take any risk about token that will it be success or not.This money help them to invest on other stable coins.Some people just need instant money and they sell the coins.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
In my opinion and base on what I have seen with my friends the main reasons why they tend to sell their token reward immediately is because of they need money and get the profit that they earn from joining the ICO campaign and another is that perphaps they really don't believe on the potential of that tokens and coins and they felt that it will be failing as the time passes by so they immediately sell it for more profit.
Activity: 98
Well, the tokens they get are generally recent and with little value, so they may think that their tokens don't have a promising future or that their value may not increase in a few months, so they prefer to sell immediately after they receive the rewards, me personally, I'd prefer to sell them after a month or two.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
I think it's because bounty hunters don't intrested in projects where they participate, so they just want to get fast profit. Sometime it can be profitable, sometimes not.
Pages:
Jump to: