Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 42. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Numerous ICOs have understood that Bounty seekers dependably offer their coins promptly they give it out to their wallets particularly when they are on trades. What are the reasons why they offer it out and what should abundance seekers do when they are given the tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Because by the time when bounties are given tokens, they are already falling very much, many investors get tokens with a good bonus and immediately sell them. And now there is such a market that even good projects sink very much.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
everything comes with experience : people have different situations, not everyone wants to wait for time, so that their profit could be increased. Someone just wants here and now to get money for work . But this is a good opportunity to buy at a low price to investors, as they often sell much cheaper than the price Ico
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We just need to understand that they also need money for their daily needs and tasks, as well as for the family, and now, in a bear market, there is little reason to hope to hold new tokens.
Activity: 205
I earned coins and did not sell them, but the price falls. I'm worried that I did not immediately sell them, I lost half, and I do not have a firm belief that the market will grow.
Activity: 294
Perhaps not everyone understands that while waiting for their profits will grow significantly. A lot of newcomers are involved there, who are not so well versed in the cryptocurrency , and therefore sell everything that comes to their wallets
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
I wonder if this is happening. Such a thing developed between bounty hunters. They do not want to wait. I am very curious about why.
Activity: 140
I am doing that because everyone else is doing the same thus pushing the price down,you can see that at the same date when bounties are distributed price usualy goes down 30-50% so why not sell my bounty on start and buyback those coins at lower prices?This way i can still keep my coins and earn some $ from it..
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Because the price is very good , I also try to sell as soon as possible when I give tokens , recently in the project I received a payment for 2 ETH managed to sell from the first , after 2 days I go and there the price at which I would sell at this point about 0.5 ETH. so that virtually in all projects benefits sell in the early
Activity: 100
I don't know, they probably like it . They want to sell immediately and make a profit
Activity: 98
To me, the reason for them selling immediately they receive reward might be due to the kind of project they are into or how long it took them to get the reward thereby loosing trust in such project as the price might fall and they do no want to run at loss. Some even sell and invest in coin that are stable and has better potentials than the initial.
Activity: 196
Well, now a lot of bounty hunters who bounty and airdrop is the main and only source of income! So they sell immediately
Activity: 106
There are many reason way they sell it immediately maybe because they wait for so long to get it and at that time they need money, and others sell it to buy coin that have more potential.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I believe this happens because of so many reasons as every one has different reasons for selling or holding their coin. I think some bounty hunters sell because they do not have much trust in the token, some due to fear that the price will fall after sometimes when it get listed on exchange, some sell because they are in urgent need of money and they have no other source of getting it and some sell because they want to buy a more valuable coin but I believe if the project is a good one, you should be able to hold the token you go from it till when the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit.
Activity: 56
I think because they need money, some people use bounty hunting as the main sort of earnings  Roll Eyes
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

They need money or sell it before price drop. When it's drop, you can buy it in larger quantities. But I do not recommend this, instead of selling it immediately, let it grow to the price you want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Well, as for me I sell immediately because I know all the hunters will do the same and I want to become one of the first. Sometimes afterwards I buy lower the same amount of tokens. Generally it depends on amount of pool and for instance CMT tokens I sold immediately increased by 100-150% within a month after bounty
They immediately sell reward tokens because all coins right now encountered dump in where they bases also on that. Then when the prices lower on that they buy also and when there's a little improvement then sell again.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Well, as for me I sell immediately because I know all the hunters will do the same and I want to become one of the first. Sometimes afterwards I buy lower the same amount of tokens. Generally it depends on amount of pool and for instance CMT tokens I sold immediately increased by 100-150% within a month after bounty
Activity: 64
most just have no knowledge and are being influence to sell. most just needed the money at that point in time, most just want to hold prominent coin like eth and btc but since they can't afford to buy it they do so many bounty and exchange immediately after being paid (this category of bounty hunter don't care about the project and they tend to join even scam project in the hope of exchanging into prominent coin),
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Probably, they are worried that the market value of the token rewards will suddenly fall due to the market volatility which i think is a normal thing. Participants are just worried on earning small profit from their effort. But holding is also necessary especially if the tokens are promising which would possibly result to bigger profit if you will hold it for a long period of time. But the problem is that, we can't determine at first, the future of a crypto due to the volatility in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: