Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 43. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
I think it's very natural, because they just collect their assets from the bounty. so many of them do not understand the long-term plans the project has. if they know it, maybe they will hold their assets to not sell early.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Such bounty participants do not count on a long-term perspective, they get everything here and now. After all, it's everyone's choice when to sell, but I choose hold
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I think it depends if they sell it immediately because some bounty hunters sell it instantly because they only have little holdings. But there is also some bounty hunter and invested in the ICO project, they have much bigger holdings so they hold it for future income.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I think not everyone do that because some people like me wait to hit more exchanges then sell in more profits. People who don't know wait and want more profits only they sell their coins at low they don't realize that their coin can increase more and gain more profits.

Same here. Normally it is the noobs who dump all their tokens in the exchanges, as soon as they get them. I sell a part of my bounty within the first week, but I keep the remainder for long-term holding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
I'm yet to see a bounty Hunter that will wait for about 6 months before selling the token. Tokens are known to be profitable in the first month of listing t except for some few. Not sure they have the parties for that. Sell off and on to the next project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

It's very obvious reason. Bounty hunters are people who is looking for additional income to augment there financial needs. Most of the people who have extra money are the investors and traders. Bounty participants are those people requires the money immediately. I hope you understand mate, we need to put food in the table that is why we need to sell it. We work for it anyway, it's our right to sell it.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I have never sold any of my tokens which I received from bounty, I will hold them as long term investment. Mostly bounty hunters dump their coins for instant reward as they need the funds or do not know the potential of the project. In my opinion they should HODL the tokens for sometime and see how the project progresses, which is a win win situation for both the, project and the bounty hunters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bounty hunters has many reason to sell the token they receive from bounty campaigns. Its not just bounty hunters want to gain profit immediately but they want to maximize the token they received. Bounty hunters also has daily expenses and need to monthly bills. Its their token and they work hard to earn it so its their decision what they want to do with their rewards.
Activity: 26
I think not everyone do that because some people like me wait to hit more exchanges then sell in more profits. People who don't know wait and want more profits only they sell their coins at low they don't realize that their coin can increase more and gain more profits.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Many simply do not know how to wait and want to profit here and now. They don't realize that their coins can cost 10 or 20 times more after a while. This is the main mistake of all crypto investors.
Activity: 85
Many of bounty hunters don't make a profit for months, once they get the tokens they try to sell them immediately
Activity: 70
Maybe because of they need that money or they afraid if the token price going to dump. I'm a new bounty hunter (doing if I have a free time) and I hold my tokens until the price is same as like ICO because my friends said that usually tokens price can 2x 3x or more than from ICO price.
Activity: 98
I think, if they need money immediately, this may be the reason. But I noticed that the last ICO preferred to distribute tokens to hunters but the tokens would have a big drop after the hunters dumped them but sometimes the hunters regretted selling because they did not expect the tokens to increase greatly.
Activity: 60
There are some coins which are shit coins and if you don't sell it earlier the price will go down or the coin will loose its value.
Activity: 238
I think they do this due to the uncertainty of the market now. But few months ago the story was totally different. At that time all the hunters hold their tokens. But after seeing the market goes down now they have decided to sell their tokens immediately once they received them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
For many bounty campaign participants this is work. So they sell right away to get their money for work. I had such situations when I hold coins from bounty campaigns for half a year and now they don't cost anything at all. So it's not known what is better.
Activity: 140
Not all do that, but rather not a couple of likewise straightforwardly offer their tokens when they get paid from abundance extends that they take after. in any case, it likewise relies upon the cost of the token, if the cost is high, obviously they will offer it since it has a benefit, however in the event that the cost is low. I'm certain they will hold the abundance blessing tokens they get.
Activity: 114
I think that experienced bounty hunters are waiting for the release of the token to the normal exchange, other sell all at once on EtherDelta. And they regret about it after. The problem is that most tokens now can not be sold at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
There are many losers in bounty hunters so they sell their tokens immediately after ico.Because the tokens are issued immediately because many investors are dumping so their prices fall short and many people also want to pay them eth than tokens so no more bounty hunters like me complaining.
Activity: 84
I believe there are several reasons why bounty hunters sell their rewards immediately they get it. Some it may be due to how potential the token is and the level of trust they have in it, If it is a good one with good features, you can hold it till the price is higher and if not, they decide to sell. Some also sell if they have financial need that needs to be attended to urgently and some sell to buy another stable coin. The reason varies from individual to individual.
Pages:
Jump to: