Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 41. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

i know bounty hunters only those who is in need of money
and thus they sell it immediately
but I don't know why if a project doesn't want their coins to be dumped, why they don't reward in fiat or top coins like btc or eth
Activity: 75
Perhaps because people want to get their profits right away. And not to leave for the future,accumulation.
Activity: 40
In my opinion, bounty hunters maybe  sell immediately after receiving coins because they do not want to hold the old coins because they want a quick profit, they know that if they do not sell first, others will do it and the coin's price will drop.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Not everyone Sell Immediately. For example I Sell nothing now because market is deep
If you did research and believe with the bounty that you've supported then it's better to keep the coin while the value is still on its dip, though it's only a small percentage of the actual token sales that was been given as a reward but if most of those hunters sell right away the value of that project will fall and seems to be dumped but the wiser dev will start to buy it back sooner or later just waiting for the actual figure and start pumping it out so also be aware about it.
Activity: 105
Here is few reasons of the sale.
If the participant is short of funds  for livin.
The price will go down or the coin will loose its value.

I preferred to hold rewards.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Maybe they sell because they need money. We can not forbid them to sell. Because everyone has a different level of need to fulfill his daily life. So no need to giggle about it. But there are some people who sell because of panic. And that's not good for the movement of coins in the market. So do not be a panic seller.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1

They sell immediately because they need the money that they earn, some others sell it to buy other coins that has a good value rather than the coin that they received and used it for trading. Maybe other people do not know when they should sell their coins. Some others that are joining are not into the essence of earning big but they join just to earn what they have received, also they coinciding with the trend they forget what is the real essence of how to earn big. Others are afraid of the volatile of the market price they think that they will not earn or they will lose if they did not sell yet their coins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
Now the coins are losing the price very quickly, so you have to immediately sell them when there is an opportunity.
Activity: 322
Simple, they sell it for profit. Most of bounty hunter are looking for side income so they sell it at peak, which is pretty much after the tokens hit the exchanges then buy some of it back during dip. They got for free, so you cannot blame them if they would sell it at a very very much low price.
Activity: 205
Personally, I always leave 20-30% of coins in long term, there is a chance that they will be added to a large exchanger.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Not everyone Sell Immediately. For example I Sell nothing now because market is deep
Activity: 476
Bounty hunters sell immediately the rewards which they receive because there are some many reasons the main reasons is that they need money to supply their daily needs.
Activity: 224
There are many reasons, but I highlight the main 2 reasons:
1) people want to get money immediately
2) they do not particularly believe in these projects and change their tokens to be more preferable as bitcoin or ether
Activity: 132
The reason I'm here is to make the money that I need for life, I don't know what tomorrow will be, but I know that today I need money. Investment is good, but I'm a realist
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Most people do it bc they are short sighted and need the money. I try to hold all my bounty tokens until at least one pump.
Activity: 75
It depends on many reasons . First what type of person you are , are you interesting on waiting or you wanna cash or maybe you wanna invest in something, I know few people who are selling instantly and buying ETH straight away. Second is the coin you don’t like it you sell it don’t wanna risk. Thirdly it’s the project the same as with coin, don’t like it sell it like it keep it. It’s up to you
Activity: 210
The hunters will probably sell the reward tokens because mostly of this will immediately dumped after a few hours in the new exchanges they were listed and but it back its cheaper than they have sold.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Maybe they need to exchange immediately because for the needs of their family or for some loans that needs to pay., Bounty hunters have different financial  problems that's why they need to sell immediately their tokens.
Activity: 198
Because they "invest" own time and effect in a long time. They wanna get profit immediately. And  another reason is the price usually fall down when it's listed in exchange.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Many of the bounty hunters are from the third world nations such as India and Bangladesh. They are quite hard-pressed financially and may not be having the freedom to hold the tokens for long-term. That may be one of the reasons why most of them sell their tokens immediately after receiving them.
Pages:
Jump to: