Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 6. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Maybe because they waited too long for the tokens to be listed in the exchange and if it has value then they will sell it immediately so they can get cash
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
In the case of such a flood of ICO scams, bounty hunters can obtain very few valid tokens themselves, so when a token can be traded, there will be a large number of bounty hunters who prefer to sell directly. This is not surprising, I believe that if the ICO can be normalized, then this situation will be reduced.

My reason in selling my token immediately after token distribution is to have a consistent income to be use in my daily needs. Aside from calling it a reward I consider it as my salary after doing the bounty. Converting crypto money to fiat money for my needs. It also used as payment in my monthly internet and electricity bills.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
The reason is simple-people just want to earn faster. In addition, not all new altcoins can stay on the market for a long time, so they are trying to sell more.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Bounty hunters have waited for about three to four months to earn coin. So once you receive your reward the next thing is to sell. And the main reason of bounty hunting is to make profit.
Activity: 546
because the main task for bounty hunters is short-term profit . They don't want to study the project and wait
Yes, because Bounty hunters have been working too long to market ICO projects to the public, so when they are paid, they will immediately sell them. because if it's only one minute late they are afraid the price will go down because of other Bounty hunters. so who is selling fast is the lucky one. but if you believe in a project that has a good concept, it doesn't hurt to maintain and sell it when the price is expensive.
Activity: 273
because many bounty hunters do not know what tokens are good for hold or what you need to sell immediately . on this they sell immediately
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
i think it depends on the people itself. if they need a rush money, they will sell the token instantly. but i suggest you see about their project, if they have a future, will be ok to hold it.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Because most of this year's ICO projects have failed, bounty hunters are quick to sell when COINS go on sale. Because they want to reinvest them in other COINS, some sell because they're afraid the price will go down.
some ico coins cannot survive the current market. after selling the ico and being listed on the trading market shortly after that the price will immediately drop. that's what made the bounty hunter immediately set up. even with bounty hunters participating in selling the tokens they get it also makes the decline worse. because I think it's not just a bounty hunter who sells tokens that are obtained but some investors also do the same thing. therefore many projects are now locking tokens to bounty in a few months to maintain the value of tokens on the market.
Activity: 168
Because most of this year's ICO projects have failed, bounty hunters are quick to sell when COINS go on sale. Because they want to reinvest them in other COINS, some sell because they're afraid the price will go down.
Activity: 13
On the off chance that the Bounty hunters are fulfilled on its cost definitely they promptly offer it cause numerous abundance seekers will dump their token without a doubt and if at any point you have been late in offering naturally you have to hold your tokens due the tokens will have an enormous diminished after seekers dumping it however some of the time seekers laments in offering cause they didn't expect the token will have tremendous expanded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trying to avoid ending up with dead coins. No one understands better than bounty hunters how quickly a coin can become useless, especially new coins which you just got from a project that just concluded its ico. We are all here to make money and do anything to eliminate anything that would keep us from making money hence selling the coins before they become useless.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Frankly speaking we should not be selling the bounty token immediately as it affects the market in negative ways. There is no option however as veery bounty participant think that other people will dump the coin and thus prices might just drop heavily. So they better choose to sell immediately get the prices at the time of exchanger listing. Also if you observe then you will notice at the time of exchanger listing the prices are always higher than the normal timing so thats another reason why people choose to sell the coins.
Even if you need money? You won't sell it immediately? Bounty hunters rewards are so delayed for a month so maybe this is reasons why they sell it immediately after listed in exchanges, and the majority of bounty hunters they came here for a quick cash back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In the case of such a flood of ICO scams, bounty hunters can obtain very few valid tokens themselves, so when a token can be traded, there will be a large number of bounty hunters who prefer to sell directly. This is not surprising, I believe that if the ICO can be normalized, then this situation will be reduced.
They got reward because they no need any capital, so that's why although tokoen price cheap or drop alot , its no matter for them.
copper member
Activity: 168
This is a great question that I don't think can be stopped unless the token didn't do bounty , but not all sold their token , I believe some will still hold for some reason .

Though some token do delay the distribution of the bounty reward for these reason now till when they are ok or see that their main investors are good in profit or must have gain , then release the token for bounty Hunters to dump or hold which depend on their discretion.

Still the bounty Hunters are in for the money and once the token got listed they sold and move on for profit or not since is free .
Activity: 378
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

there is a quick and easy explanation for this: bounty people always win. it doesn't matter if you sell your bounty token for 34 satoshi or 10 satoshi. bounty people got the token for free and always make a profit with the bounty token.
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
There are a lot of people who work with it, maybe it's the only source of income. If you are lucky enough to get good projects, you can make a lot of money. There is no investor's view in this situation, it's more like a paycheck!
Activity: 406
I believe that the main reason for this decision is due to the desire to earn money after its long work in a certain bounty program. Although some other circumstances are possible. For example, if the participant bounty predicts a further reduction in the price of a coin, or he urgently needs money.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
yes, many bounty hunters immediately sell coins after they get it because they want to trade in FIAT, BTC, ETH. but there are also bounty hunters who hold coins because they believe that coin has a good future.

it's true that not all bounty hunters sell the coins they have at cheap prices, especially for good projects. Maybe this can also be advice for all bounty hunters to be better able to hold the coins they have so that they are not sold at cheap prices, it is better to sell coins according to the ICO price or more.

Even so, an unstable market situation causes some people panic and fear the price of coins will fall.
Activity: 354

many bounty hunters sell tokens after receiving tokens from the bounty campaign because they fear market prices will drop. I really don't like those who sell tokens at very cheap prices, in my opinion it's better to hold the tokens received from the bounty campaign until the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: