Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 5. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
as a bounty hunter I usually sell coins to buy other altcoins for investment or I will trade on fiat. but everything is based on the quality of the project, if the project promises I usually hold it
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Well, it is obvious that in such a market it does not make sense to store cryptocurrency for a long time. The price is likely to go down as many investors do not get the proper profit start selling coins and there is a chain reaction. I, too, very often sell their assets as soon as they appear on the stock exchange
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Anything surprising there is no Bounty hunters worked and want to receive payment for the work therefore they sell the tokens after receiving. But I also know that do not sell much when receiving, and wait for growth of the price.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
Because they want to get money.
Many bounty hunters sell their token after their getit.
But not all bounty hunters like that.
Smart bounty hunters will hold until the price of their token increasing and bring profit for them.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
There could be several reasons for this: people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiat money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.
There are many reasons why bounty hunters panic sell their reward it maybe they really need a money. Or maybe they want to exchange their rewards into a coins like btc, eth so that they may get an extra and a large income or profit.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Sure they are selling there profits as long as it is a profit XD
better to have sopmethink then maybee to get nothing after long waiting time......

regards
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Some hunters are very new, they don't have any funds! That's why they are doing bounty campaigns as much as they can effort. After the finish of bounty campaign, they wait for the bounty payments like the scouting birds! So, It is simple to think, when they get payments they sell immediately. So, this is happening continuously. That's why some projects don't give bounty payments after listing on exchanges, Rather they are giving after one month of exchange listing!

Though I don't think Bounty hunters are responsible for the big dump, rather ICO investors are the responsible, who gets 20-50% bonus in Presale and Main sale.
Activity: 303
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
I think those bounty hunters really needs a money for them to sustain their needs and their wants. Probably most of the bounty hunters really in need in case of money so that they sell their tokens as soon as possible. Maybe that would be the reason behind of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I thought because they (the bounty participants) thought that they got the Gratos coin and there would be no loss if they sold it directly to immediately disburse their fee in the form of money
Activity: 182
It relies upon numerous reasons . First what kind of individual you are , are you intriguing on pausing or you wanna money or possibly you wanna put resources into something, I know few individuals who are offering in a flash and purchasing ETH straight away. Second is the coin you don't care for it you offer it don't wanna chance. Thirdly it's the venture the same likewise with coin, don't care for it offer it like it keep it. It's dependent upon you
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Most do not like the idea of holding, because they feel they have just worked to receive stipends in form of wages. So they might prefer to sell and convert to fiat, in order to meet their immediate needs
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
I guess they immediately sell their rewards because they are afraid that the price is going to get down, or the worst thing is the tokens could lose its value. It will take long time for the price to get high after they're got dumped.
Activity: 103
I think the most bounty hunter sell their coins immediately, because they want just the fast money. They participate in thouse campaigns, just to earn cryptocurencies, does not matter how much. So they actually collecting ethereum.
Activity: 193
Maybe they are afraid of the price that continues to fall, so he rushes to sell the coins. Actually that makes the coin price go down because all are afraid to end up in the trash. You should wait for an update of the project, so that the coin price will remain stable.
Maybe you can try the bounty in Bountrust, there are lots of legit bounties, and so far they always pay for it and the project is always successful. You can join the channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Because of this bounty hunters don’t care how expensive they will sell tokens because they got them for the carried on work without investing in ICO.
And as a difference, we can also say about investors. They did nothing, just transferred the money in the hope of making a profit. But the hunters spent their time.
Activity: 458
99.9% of bounty hunters sell their token immediately when it hit exchange because they see bounty as work and once they get the tokens they sell off immediately. Myself inclusive, once I get my bounty token, I sell 70% and keep the rest.
Activity: 280
Because of this bounty hunters don’t care how expensive they will sell tokens because they got them for the carried on work without investing in ICO.
Activity: 151
Sell because they earn money and want to earn money fast, many projects it is increasing in price and then people regret that they sold, but this does not always happen.
Activity: 319
For me it depends on my needs and wants, sometimes i sell directly my bounty rewards because i need money but sometimes also i hold it for a while because i waiting for it to be listed on major exchange to increase of its market value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Maybe because they waited too long for the tokens to be listed in the exchange and if it has value then they will sell it immediately so they can get cash

For some bounties, you are right because the rewards distribution can take up to months what is very long for a bounty campaign. Personally I hold some coins of good and valuable projects.
Pages:
Jump to: