Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 133. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 05, 2015, 01:53:17 PM
"Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam." - It's wrong. They are free to leave. There is no compulsion or punishment for it.

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Out of context. It's about people who try to kill and/or raise people to kill Muslims.

4:89 - “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;”   

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

See?  My prophecies come TRUE!

I didn't tell lie but point a lie.

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth.  
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets.  

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

They ain't religious leaders. They are political leaders. They don't care or follow religion, they only have political aims. There are many non-Muslims in their armies too. They are deceiving especially maturing children.

For betterment. Islam gives harsh punishment for murders and rapists. You tell that as violence most probably because it came from a religion and moreover, Islam. By giving harsh punishments, many lives are saved. Well, but... in your way, they goes to jail and get food and shelter which encourages poor people to commit rape or kill someone. Also, this way, the rapists/killers are taking more lives. According to the way you conclude how Islam hates people, you are hating people more than Islam does. Islamic punishments takes a life to save many lives but your ways saves a life to take many.

Now don't start lying again please.

The question was violence, not hate.

You favor violence as just punishment in Islam.

You favor the use of fear as a deterrent, by savaging killing "law breakers" to create fear in the public.

spendulus you are just a muslim and islam hater who will never change his perspective no matter how much proofs are presented to you or how many more people believe that islam is really a religion of peace. you get your informations from wrongly translated arabic to english or from muslim hater websites. for the proofs which i presented to you, you just chose to overlook it and search for a new line for hate, you cherry pick everything to spread the hate towards Islam.

you are an Atheist right? you believe in what?
If this is what Zahir says in this thread, how can it be me that hates?  How can it be wrongly translated?  And the subject wasn't even hate, but violence.

So YOU are making things up too.  Why is that good, or even necessary?  This is just "ad hominem" attack in logic - instead of answering the question, attack the speaker.

Besides all that, if anybody hates Muslims and Islam, it is out of self-defense. So, it is good and right even according to the laws of Islam.

If nothing else shows you how Islam hates Muslims, this should.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 05, 2015, 01:22:09 PM
"Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam." - It's wrong. They are free to leave. There is no compulsion or punishment for it.

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Out of context. It's about people who try to kill and/or raise people to kill Muslims.

4:89 - “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;”   

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

See?  My prophecies come TRUE!

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth. 
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets. 

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

They ain't religious leaders. They are political leaders. They don't care or follow religion, they only have political aims. There are many non-Muslims in their armies too. They are deceiving especially maturing children.

For betterment. Islam gives harsh punishment for murders and rapists. You tell that as violence most probably because it came from a religion and moreover, Islam. By giving harsh punishments, many lives are saved. Well, but... in your way, they goes to jail and get food and shelter which encourages poor people to commit rape or kill someone. Also, this way, the rapists/killers are taking more lives. According to the way you conclude how Islam hates people, you are hating people more than Islam does. Islamic punishments takes a life to save many lives but your ways saves a life to take many.

You favor the use of fear as a deterrent, by savaging killing "law breakers" to create fear in the public.

spendulus you are just a muslim and islam hater who will never change his perspective no matter how much proofs are presented to you or how many more people believe that islam is really a religion of peace. you get your informations from wrongly translated arabic to english or from muslim hater websites. for the proofs which i presented to you, you just chose to overlook it and search for a new line for hate, you cherry pick everything to spread the hate towards Islam.

If this is what Zahir says in this thread, how can it be me that hates?  How can it be wrongly translated?  And the subject wasn't even hate, but violence.

So YOU are making things up too.  Why is that good, or even necessary?  This is just "ad hominem" attack in logic - instead of answering the question, attack the speaker.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
May 05, 2015, 12:11:15 PM

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth. 
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets. 

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

legendary
May 05, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
May 05, 2015, 10:53:03 AM

legendary
May 05, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

May 05, 2015, 09:44:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
May 05, 2015, 08:08:03 AM

Perhaps that is your version, your interpretation, so that it can sit easier in your mind. But it isn't faithful to Mo's instructions any more than most Xtians are faithful to the BuyBull's instructions on how to keep slaves.

See how both cherry-pick what they want from their 'Holy' books?

We already saw a thread closed which attempted to claim Islam as the 'true' religion because Muslims asserted there were things in the Koran which could not possibly have been known at the time, which equals a 'miracle' apparently. Unfortunately, however, all these claims made by Muslims about their 'Holy' book containing 'miraculous' text can be, and have been, rapidly shot down as being the nonsense they are, hence the thread closing.

The question remains, Muhammed, are you even capable of considering that your belief is simply the result of you being conditioned to believe and that the many religious acts you have to carry out as part of the daily rituals are merely to reinforce that conditioning. That your 'prophet' was just a human being who lived during a time where many people could claim to be prophets or messiahs and not be ridiculed for it, which is exactly what he did, making sure of course to declare himself the final prophet so as not to be usurped by any young pretenders to his throne.

Your book isn't special in any way whatsoever and neither is your religion, apart from the fact that its frequent rituals and prayer times each day lead to such fervent belief among some of its followers that they are willing to die in the process of killing those who do not believe in their version of it, in order to impress their magic man in the sky.

Name one meaningful difference between your religion and any other. The names and places may change, but the delusion is still the same.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2015, 07:48:49 AM
Good luck with the belief. I wasn't lying but if you believe it, I don't have any persuasive power to make you believe what I say.

By the way, Muslims do have the pursuasive power to make people pretend to believe what you say. The power is threatening to kill people who question it, and ultimately killing some of them. That's why most people pretend to believe it or at least pretend to respect it. Otherwise, Islam would be treated more like other kooky belief systems, like Scientology.
Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam. 

And to be fair, Zakir does not lie about this.  He supports it.  He also supports stoning women to death if they misbehave, and cutting off feet and hands of thieves.  These things he considers good for society as they cause people to fear doing bad things, so they are "for the greater good." 

And then in the next post he will spout off about "Islam is a religion of peace."

Hail Spendulus.

The newborn king and savoir of the world.
What else will happen?
Will Bitcoin skyrocket and make us all rich?

Or will we see more posts from muslims who will defend their religion at almost any cost.
legendary
May 05, 2015, 07:39:06 AM
Good luck with the belief. I wasn't lying but if you believe it, I don't have any persuasive power to make you believe what I say.

By the way, Muslims do have the pursuasive power to make people pretend to believe what you say. The power is threatening to kill people who question it, and ultimately killing some of them. That's why most people pretend to believe it or at least pretend to respect it. Otherwise, Islam would be treated more like other kooky belief systems, like Scientology.

And to be fair, Zakir does not lie about this.  He supports it.  He also supports stoning women to death if they misbehave, and cutting off feet and hands of thieves.  These things he considers good for society as they cause people to fear doing bad things, so they are "for the greater good." 

And then in the next post he will spout off about "Islam is a religion of peace."

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2015, 03:31:42 AM

And to be fair, Zakir does not lie about this.  He supports it.  He also supports stoning women to death if they misbehave, and cutting off feet and hands of thieves.  These things he considers good for society as they cause people to fear doing bad things, so they are "for the greater good."  

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
May 05, 2015, 03:04:01 AM
Islam can't hate people, because islam is not human,
islam is a religion, it cant hate nor love anything.

If your question is, "why do islamic people hate other people?"
my opinion is that they dont hate other people,
but they hate other religion.

May 05, 2015, 02:01:30 AM

legendary
May 04, 2015, 12:05:59 PM

And it's all because of the tax money they get. Same thing happens in the United States of America... well, not quite execution for not paying taxes. But imprisonment and confiscation of property very possible.

Smiley
legendary
May 04, 2015, 12:03:09 PM

legendary
May 04, 2015, 12:02:38 PM
Many people who attacked Muslims where released free and no innocents were killed.
Terrorists use Islam as an excuse, in fact, they don't follow it and/or create a new religion.

You see, statements like these are why I say you are a liar. It's obviously false that "no innocents were killed" in Muhammed's many battles. It's also equally obvious that terrorists can point to the teachings and life of Muhammed to justify what they do. I believe you also know that, but one of your purposes in life is to say untrue things to cover up Islam's bloody teachings and bloody history.

By the way, if the world is successful in killing the message of Muhammed, no innocents will be killed.

I don't think it's clear enough to call Zakir a liar.  Yes, he has lied, many times in this thread, and I'm sure he will continue to.

It's just more accurate to say "Muhammed Zakir is a propagandist."

I agree. "Propagandist" is more accurate.

Kinda like an evolutionist. So wants his evolution to be real, that he represents his favorite points above the rest of the reality.

Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
May 04, 2015, 11:58:09 AM
Many people who attacked Muslims where released free and no innocents were killed.
Terrorists use Islam as an excuse, in fact, they don't follow it and/or create a new religion.

You see, statements like these are why I say you are a liar. It's obviously false that "no innocents were killed" in Muhammed's many battles. It's also equally obvious that terrorists can point to the teachings and life of Muhammed to justify what they do. I believe you also know that, but one of your purposes in life is to say untrue things to cover up Islam's bloody teachings and bloody history.

By the way, if the world is successful in killing the message of Muhammed, no innocents will be killed.

I don't think it's clear enough to call Zakir a liar.  Yes, he has lied, many times in this thread, and I'm sure he will continue to.

I agree. "Propagandist" is more accurate.
legendary
May 04, 2015, 11:46:37 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
May 04, 2015, 11:41:41 AM

Jump to: