Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 145. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
April 15, 2015, 02:15:25 PM
@redsn0w: I have no intention to offend BADecker or any other islamaphobia. They are spreading lies.

It seems the contrary. Everyone wants to have the right but there isn't exist "that right".

Actually it is other way. Psychos twists the part they want and take the part they like. Honestly, in that "twisting" and "taking" part, you are no different than them. You just took "keep mum" from my sentence and twisted. This is the same thing they are doing.
It is rather entertaining to watch Zakir and Badecker debate.

A Muslim fundamentalist against a Christian fundmentalist.

who would ever have thought....

Who will win? I think the atheist will win this "match" ... who is atheist here?

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 15, 2015, 02:14:12 PM
@redsn0w: I have no intention to offend BADecker or any other islamaphobia. They are spreading lies.

However, when a lot of the words in the Quran and the Hadith actually SAY to do violence, and when it takes a lot of twisting of other words of the Quran and Hadith to make the violent words say "peace," who is it that is doing the lying?

If you don't want to understand that words of violence are words of violence, but rather try to convert them to words of peace even though they are words of violence, what does that really say about yourself?

Smiley

Actually it is other way. Psychos twists the part they want and take the part they like. Honestly, in that "twisting" and "taking" part, you are no different than them. You just took "keep mum" from my sentence and twisted. This is the same thing they are doing.

Wow! Great discovery! Lie of the year! If you don't know what is right, then keep mum. Undecided

=snip=

Trying to make someone else "keep mum" as you expressed it, suggests that you have something to hide, and you don't want other people bringing it out into the open.
[

Except for the most important detail. This detail is that anybody can take a look and see that what I am saying is true. All they have to do is look and see what the Quran and Hadith say when they say words of violence.

Smiley

You are probably talking about verses and Hadiths at the time of war? What can we say when there is a war? "When they come with sword and kill you, don't raise your hands with intention of killing them, talk them peacefully" - This? Shocked Undecided You mist be kidding!

well everybody should just take popcorns, watch the links i just sent which you have still not commented about, and start learning a bit..

He won't comment on it. Why should he comment when he is an islamaphobia? He will wait for a moment to twist and spread FUD, when it comes, post here. If you check this thread, you can easily understand and/or see this behaviour.

Jesus says in Matthew 5:43-48:
You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Jesus did this when He said about those who were crucifying Him, Luke 23:34:
Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

Saint Paul speaking about the Father and Jesus, shows what happened when Jesus did the peace that He spoke... Ephesians 2:18-25:
I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

You Islamites are badly mistaken about the benefits of any kind of hateful violence. Likewise, you are badly mistaken when you say that Jesus was simply another prophet.

Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 15, 2015, 02:08:47 PM

However, when a lot of the words in the Quran and the Hadith actually SAY to do violence, and when it takes a lot of twisting of other words of the Quran and Hadith to make the violent words say "peace," who is it that is doing the lying?

If you don't want to understand that words of violence are words of violence, but rather try to convert them to words of peace even though they are words of violence, what does that really say about yourself?

Smiley

Wow! Great discovery! Lie of the year! If you don't know what is right, then keep mum. Undecided

=snip=

Trying to make someone else "keep mum" as you expressed it, suggests that you have something to hide, and you don't want other people bringing it out into the open.
[

Except for the most important detail. This detail is that anybody can take a look and see that what I am saying is true. All they have to do is look and see what the Quran and Hadith say when they say words of violence.

Smiley

You are probably talking about verses and Hadiths at the time of war? What can we say when there is a war? "When they come with sword and kill you, don't raise your hands with intention of killing them, talk them peacefully" - This? Shocked Undecided You mist be kidding!

well everybody should just take popcorns, watch the links i just sent which you have still not commented about, and start learning a bit..

He won't comment on it. Why should he comment when he is an islamaphobia? He will wait for a moment to twist and spread FUD, when it comes, post here. If you check this thread, you can easily understand and/or see this behaviour.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 15, 2015, 02:03:34 PM

It is rather entertaining to watch Zakir and Badecker debate.

A Muslim fundamentalist against a Christian fundmentalist.

who would ever have thought....
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 15, 2015, 01:53:13 PM

Smiley

=snip=

[

Smiley

legendary
April 15, 2015, 01:51:46 PM

Smiley

=snip=

[

Smiley
April 15, 2015, 01:36:41 PM

Smiley

=snip=

[
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 15, 2015, 01:33:54 PM
I said mum because it is better than lying. You can't prove it is violence just because some psychos are violent. You are islamaphobia. You spread lie to backup your claims and to make Christianity an ultimate religion. If you don't know what you are saying or what the truth is, keep mum.

* No offence to Christianity or Christians.

Smiley

i would love if you could watch the 2 links i posted. the first one has some quotes about old and new testament Smiley
legendary
April 15, 2015, 01:26:42 PM
I said mum because it is better than lying. You can't prove it is violence just because some psychos are violent. You are islamaphobia. You spread lie to backup your claims and to make Christianity an ultimate religion. If you don't know what you are saying or what the truth is, keep mum.

Smiley
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 15, 2015, 01:26:21 PM
Actually, the phrase "allah akbar" has already been hijacked to refer to gibberish spouted by a maniac in a pseudo-Islamic killing frenzy. 

That's over and done.  That's what the phrase means.

Even I think you are letting your own bias and hatred color things too much now. You take something you have a one-dimensional view of and declare it to be a universal truth? Get over yourself a bit.
Universal truth?

I am only referring to the way the phrase is being perverted which is well understood.

Of course, the extremists might be the ones with the correct views of Islam. The ignorant peaceful masses are probably simply ignorant to the truth of their professed religion, Islam. The studied clerics and others only want peace so that they can rape the ignorant masses. So, they lie about the fact that Islam is violent. The extremists probably are using Islam in the correct way.

Smiley

I understand your frustration.

If you are a true and peaceful human being, it is frustrating when you have difficulty proving that your religion is peaceful as well... especially when a lot of it says otherwise.

If you are false, and are out there to make money off the ignorant Islamite masses, it is frustrating when someone starts to express the truth about your falseness.

you should read again decker.. lol you just actually made the whole point clear..
so only the 0.000000009% of the muslim community is really understanding islam by what you say... the rest are what? ignorants maybe? Cheesy

the small handful of person understands and follow it and the rest are not? Cheesy

you sometimes should read before you post. you put yourself in a bad situation afterwards. you contradict yourself way too many times

Now, be careful. When you try to downplay the simple, easily understood things that I say, you are really hurting your own position. Why? Because you haven't really answered what I have said. You are only trying to hide my points in a different way than Muhammed Zakir. And when you are trying to hide something, it usually means that something nefarious is going on behind the scenes.

Bitcoin is open source. The programming is available to everyone. People can check it out, even if they have to learn QT programming to do it. So, why does it upset you that there are aspects of Islam that are being revealed that have been hidden to the masses for ages? Here's why. Either you are good people and are finding out that Islam is bad. Or, you are bad people using Islam to scam people, and you don't want your scam found out.

Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6PENmHXuKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZmBWF31VM&feature=iv&src_vid=W6PENmHXuKE&annotation_id=annotation_88736#t=14h30m

for dummies Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
April 15, 2015, 01:23:29 PM

I think we should calm down here, this thread is becoming a "blame thread" to Muslims and Islam. I think we can make a peaceful discussion without offend nobody, what do you think?
April 15, 2015, 01:17:24 PM

legendary
April 15, 2015, 01:09:36 PM
Actually, the phrase "allah akbar" has already been hijacked to refer to gibberish spouted by a maniac in a pseudo-Islamic killing frenzy. 

Even I think you are letting your own bias and hatred color things too much now. You take something you have a one-dimensional view of and declare it to be a universal truth? Get over yourself a bit.
Universal truth?

I am only referring to the way the phrase is being perverted which is well understood.

Of course, the extremists might be the ones with the correct views of Islam. The ignorant peaceful masses are probably simply ignorant to the truth of their professed religion, Islam. The studied clerics and others only want peace so that they can rape the ignorant masses. So, they lie about the fact that Islam is violent. The extremists probably are using Islam in the correct way.

Smiley

I understand your frustration.

If you are a true and peaceful human being, it is frustrating when you have difficulty proving that your religion is peaceful as well... especially when a lot of it says otherwise.

If you are false, and are out there to make money off the ignorant Islamite masses, it is frustrating when someone starts to express the truth about your falseness.

you should read again decker.. lol you just actually made the whole point clear..
so only the 0.000000009% of the muslim community is really understanding islam by what you say... the rest are what? ignorants maybe? Cheesy

the small handful of person understands and follow it and the rest are not? Cheesy

you sometimes should read before you post. you put yourself in a bad situation afterwards. you contradict yourself way too many times

Now, be careful. When you try to downplay the simple, easily understood things that I say, you are really hurting your own position. Why? Because you haven't really answered what I have said. You are only trying to hide my points in a different way than Muhammed Zakir. And when you are trying to hide something, it usually means that something nefarious is going on behind the scenes.

Bitcoin is open source. The programming is available to everyone. People can check it out, even if they have to learn QT programming to do it. So, why does it upset you that there are aspects of Islam that are being revealed that have been hidden to the masses for ages? Here's why. Either you are good people and are finding out that Islam is bad. Or, you are bad people using Islam to scam people, and you don't want your scam found out.

Smiley
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 15, 2015, 12:39:14 PM

That's over and done.  That's what the phrase means.

Universal truth?

Smiley

Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 15, 2015, 12:36:10 PM

Universal truth?

Smiley
I don't feel that has anything to do with the phrase "Allah Akbar" being hijacked by extemists manipulating the media.

when everybody say oh my god, oh god, my god, god is great.. its fine.
when muslims say the same thing in arabic, they are terrorist.

when will your double standard mind stop abusing a religion you know nothing of besides few hate spreading websites that you read and the whole mass media spreading even more hate and picking on what line to use and what not... when will that stop spendulus?

yet again and again and again, you are judging a religion based on the people following the religion...
well hitler is a bigger terrorist then. hitler was from which faith? well his faith is even more terrorists than Islam..
hitler alone killed more people than suicide bombers from the muslim community altogether...

double standard thoughts.. pathetic buddy.. pathetic!!!
April 15, 2015, 12:34:38 PM

Universal truth?

Smiley

legendary
April 15, 2015, 12:18:43 PM

Universal truth?

Smiley
I don't feel that has anything to do with the phrase "Allah Akbar" being hijacked by extemists manipulating the media.
legendary
April 15, 2015, 12:11:09 PM

Universal truth?

Smiley
legendary
April 14, 2015, 01:26:51 PM

Universal truth?

legendary
April 14, 2015, 12:48:29 PM

Do you know what "extremists" mean, don't you?! "Islamic extremists" are often used in a "false way", in a single word "misused", nowadays. As I mentioned a few times, "extremists" bother to spend most of their time to "pray" and do other "must do" things such as Zakat, Fast etc... "Extremists" will know almost every rules and teachings of Islam but muslim terrorists contradicts these rules and teachings. Still they are "extremists"? I don't think so.

"Extremists" is a word that extremists might use regarding those that some others think are not extremists.

Smiley
Jump to: